JojoandTomas

APRIL 2023 K1 to NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

370 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, mbodwams said:

I sent an email inquiring about our petition status on June 4 and received a reply this morning that the NVC has received it! Our NOA2 was April 4th. 

Best of luck to everyone still waiting, it’ll happen soon! 💕

Congrats!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
18 hours ago, mbodwams said:

I sent an email inquiring about our petition status on June 4 and received a reply this morning that the NVC has received it! Our NOA2 was April 4th. 

Best of luck to everyone still waiting, it’ll happen soon! 💕

This is wonderful! What was the email address you sent your inquiry to? I want to establish a paper trail for our application as well.

Best of luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
6 hours ago, T&IApplication said:

This is wonderful! What was the email address you sent your inquiry to? I want to establish a paper trail for our application as well.

Best of luck!

I’ve been emailing nvcresearch@state.gov!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Just a followup update.  After I got confirmation from USCIS that our case was sent, I emailed NVC to ask about the status of our case.  This morning, I got a response back from my inquiry.  Our case was received by NVC this week, but not yet entered into the system.  Hopefully, this is a sign things will start moving along for all of us still waiting. 

26 minutes ago, Twisted_Therion said:

Just a followup update.  After I got confirmation from USCIS that our case was sent, I emailed NVC to ask about the status of our case.  This morning, I got a response back from my inquiry.  Our case was received by NVC this week, but not yet entered into the system.  Hopefully, this is a sign things will start moving along for all of us still waiting. 

Did they specifically say it was received this week? Just curious as none of my responses from NVC mentioned a receipt date or even week. They just said: recently 😅

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
7 minutes ago, ss & mj said:

Did they specifically say it was received this week? Just curious as none of my responses from NVC mentioned a receipt date or even week. They just said: recently 😅

They didn't say specifically.  A bit of assumption on my part here.  USCIS said they sent out my case on 6/1.  So most likely at some point this week.

12 minutes ago, Twisted_Therion said:

They didn't say specifically.  A bit of assumption on my part here.  USCIS said they sent out my case on 6/1.  So most likely at some point this week.

Haha it’s actually a good assumption since you have a USCIS shipping date. When I tried to get mine, they said it was not sent 🫣🫣. But NVC received it (allegedly). Gotta love the system!!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

We received a response to our email... the NVC has received our petition!! Hoping you all hear something very, very shortly and we both wish you all many blessings for the future 💛💓💜💓💚

2 hours ago, Expat_Elle said:

We received a response to our email... the NVC has received our petition!! Hoping you all hear something very, very shortly and we both wish you all many blessings for the future 💛💓💜💓💚

Hi,
May I ask when was your NOA2 and when the NVC received your case? I got my NOA2 last week and trying to see when will the NVC receives my case.

8 hours ago, Twisted_Therion said:

which email address did you use to contact uscis? 

I-129F Package Sent to USCIS: January 28, 2022
NOA1: February 02, 2022
NOA2: April 04, 2023
NVC Case Number Received: June 27, 2023
NVC Sent to Embassy: July 03, 2023
Embassy Received Case: July 10, 2023
Packet 4 Received: July 11, 2023

Interview Scheduled: August 28, 2023

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 6/9/2023 at 2:00 PM, Expat_Elle said:

thanks  an  update. finally april is being touch...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 6/10/2023 at 12:48 AM, Mr.So said:

Hi,
May I ask when was your NOA2 and when the NVC received your case? I got my NOA2 last week and trying to see when will the NVC receives my case.

Hi @Mr.So our NOA2 was 06th April. Not sure when they received our case, we asked the USCIS when they sent our petition to the NVC and they said that they sent it when it was approved. But I'm not sure if they are being entirely honest with us... Have you joined the May approval group? Sorry I don't know how to create the link for you here.

25 minutes ago, Expat_Elle said:

Hi @Mr.So our NOA2 was 06th April. Not sure when they received our case, we asked the USCIS when they sent our petition to the NVC and they said that they sent it when it was approved. But I'm not sure if they are being entirely honest with us... Have you joined the May approval group? Sorry I don't know how to create the link for you here.

Thank you @Expat_Elle, yes I already joined the May group. I'm just anxious to know when I should expect news from NVC. 😅

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.