Sarge2155

I-751 April 2023 Filers

183 posts in this topic

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline
On 9/7/2023 at 4:15 PM, Bavarian91 said:

image.png.bc1516fe1f3a36ff600749dbc1328812.png

Mine show's 28 Approved as of today. 

The pain is real, especially when you see cases near yours approved. What magic sauce do they have that we don't?

I tried easing the pain with an application for Global Entry, but from my reading and latest experience, those with the extension letter seem to have little luck with the interviewer wanting to approve us.🙄

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
On 10/4/2023 at 10:41 PM, A Polite Parrot said:

The pain is real, especially when you see cases near yours approved. What magic sauce do they have that we don't?

I tried easing the pain with an application for Global Entry, but from my reading and latest experience, those with the extension letter seem to have little luck with the interviewer wanting to approve us.🙄

So far I had no trouble traveling back to the US. Spent all of June this year in Europe - no one even looked at me...

I was kinda nervous as I renewed by German Passport while in Europe but everything turned out fine...

I-751 Timeline

04/03/2023 - Filed (UPS Elgin, IL Lockbox)

04/04/2023 - Received by USCIS 💌

04/07/2023 - Text Message with Case # 📲

04/11/2023 - Online Status changed to being Actively Reviewed 👀

04/14/2023 - Two USCIS Letters - Biometrics will be re-used / Log-in Info (Potomac Service Center 😰)

04/17/2023 - NOA FORM I-797 - 48 Month extension 🕗

Timeline
On 10/6/2023 at 8:14 AM, Bavarian91 said:

I was kinda nervous as I renewed by German Passport while in Europe but everything turned out fine...

That first trip with a new technicality keeps feeling weird. You're wondering if the officer will understand the technicality. Having to go to check-in  desks are a pain since sometimes they don't understand the letter. For online check-in do you try bumping up the GC expirary date to the extension date?

Thankfully traveling with the letter has been fine with CBP. The last time I passed through CBP the officer was mostly unphased but did remak how he is seeing these more and more often. With a temporary extension from one year, to two, now four years it's sadly no surprise for us applicants!

14 hours ago, A Polite Parrot said:

That first trip with a new technicality keeps feeling weird. You're wondering if the officer will understand the technicality. Having to go to check-in  desks are a pain since sometimes they don't understand the letter. For online check-in do you try bumping up the GC expirary date to the extension date?

Thankfully traveling with the letter has been fine with CBP. The last time I passed through CBP the officer was mostly unphased but did remak how he is seeing these more and more often. With a temporary extension from one year, to two, now four years it's sadly no surprise for us applicants!

Funny you mention this, I am going through CBP at major airports almost weekly and 9 times out of 10 they don't want to see the extension letter or the GC. They must have this stuff on their biometrics system now, I don't even show them a passport anymore. 

4 minutes ago, TeddyFazBear said:

Funny you mention this, I am going through CBP at major airports almost weekly and 9 times out of 10 they don't want to see the extension letter or the GC. They must have this stuff on their biometrics system now, I don't even show them a passport anymore. 

What are the airports?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Timeline

IMG_5489.thumb.png.34cc51791c0b049330f4f44760800a5f.png

Not sure if anyone saw this… Also, I‘ve noticed that they‘re mainly working on cases that were received between October and December. Why is that? I check the case status tool every day and noticed that they approved a ton of cases that were filed 3 or 4 weeks ago. 

17 hours ago, GerLA said:

IMG_5489.thumb.png.34cc51791c0b049330f4f44760800a5f.png

Not sure if anyone saw this… Also, I‘ve noticed that they‘re mainly working on cases that were received between October and December. Why is that? I check the case status tool every day and noticed that they approved a ton of cases that were filed 3 or 4 weeks ago. 

Because it helps improving processing times on paper.

USCIS is known for applying FILO approach from time to time.

Edited by OldUser

• 2 months later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
On 12/28/2023 at 10:35 AM, OldUser said:

Because it helps improving processing times on paper.

USCIS is known for applying FILO approach from time to time.

I wonder if having an IOE case already means filed 'digital' *in the USCIS system

I-751 Timeline

04/03/2023 - Filed (UPS Elgin, IL Lockbox)

04/04/2023 - Received by USCIS 💌

04/07/2023 - Text Message with Case # 📲

04/11/2023 - Online Status changed to being Actively Reviewed 👀

04/14/2023 - Two USCIS Letters - Biometrics will be re-used / Log-in Info (Potomac Service Center 😰)

04/17/2023 - NOA FORM I-797 - 48 Month extension 🕗

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline
10 hours ago, Nyalimera said:

Hi all, has anyone had any movement on their case? Mine hasn’t moved in 387 days. Lol

Wondering the same!! Mine says "Case is being actively reviewed by USCIS" for 380 days haha 😑 so active...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.