KSVJ

December 2022 - AOS Filers

202 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So I sent my AOS package on December 29th they received it on December 31st still haven’t received any text hopefully by the end of the week 🤞🏾

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I have a couple of updates since yesterday:

Jan 3: Recieved physical NOA in mail about EAD card being approved

Jan 3: Got a USCIS status update that my EAD card had been produced. I signed into my USPS Informed Delivery account and under the "packages" tab it looks like a tracking number has been created for the package, it just hasn't arrived at USPS yet(?). However, no tracking number has been provided on myUSCIS yet. So, I really recommend signing up for USPS Informed Delivery. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
6 hours ago, mashtates said:

Jan 3: Got a USCIS status update that my EAD card had been produced. I signed into my USPS Informed Delivery account and under the "packages" tab it looks like a tracking number has been created for the package, it just hasn't arrived at USPS yet(?). However, no tracking number has been provided on myUSCIS yet. So, I really recommend signing up for USPS Informed Delivery. 

How do you do this?

Timeline
7 hours ago, mashtates said:

On myUSCIS my card changed status to "Card Was Produced" today. Does this mean I'm going to receive it soon?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline
1 minute ago, M&L🇺🇸 said:

On myUSCIS my card changed status to "Card Was Produced" today. Does this mean I'm going to receive it soon?

Yes, if mailing goes well. Mine changed yesterday to Produced, and today it was picked up by USPS and I got the tracking code. Should received it end of Week, or early next week, if mailing goes well.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Fil&Em said:

Yes, if mailing goes well. Mine changed yesterday to Produced, and today it was picked up by USPS and I got the tracking code. Should received it end of Week, or early next week, if mailing goes well.

Crossing my fingers for us! Never thought I would get so lucky with this timeline.

Timeline
1 hour ago, M&L🇺🇸 said:

How do you do this?

You can create an account on USPS and you will have an option under the tab receive to sign up for Informed Delivery.

USCIS should inform you of your tracking code, in any case, as soon as the case status changes to Card Was Picked Up by USPS.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Didn't get an overnight EAD approval like others have. Hoping it's still less than 9 months or however long the processing site says.

Hello everyone. 

Great to see so much forward movement in these next steps. 

We sent our AOS in along with the other suggested appications on 12.19.22 and saw through the USP tracking service that it got picked up on 12.22.22 by a guy called Mike. 

I haven't recieved any email, text or physcial mail to let us know that they have received it. 

I know it's been christmas etc but still think it's a bit odd we haven't had any confirmation they've got it safely. 

Anyone else been waiting a while for confimation? 

Thanks in advance

Timeline
2 hours ago, Lorca1 said:

Hello everyone. 

Great to see so much forward movement in these next steps. 

We sent our AOS in along with the other suggested appications on 12.19.22 and saw through the USP tracking service that it got picked up on 12.22.22 by a guy called Mike. 

I haven't recieved any email, text or physcial mail to let us know that they have received it. 

I know it's been christmas etc but still think it's a bit odd we haven't had any confirmation they've got it safely. 

Anyone else been waiting a while for confimation? 

Thanks in advance

I haven't seen a lot of new cases beeing created on the tool, so maybe they are doing new year preparation.

Considering the New Years, I'd give a few more days (I know, it seems we always been giving more days) before getting worried.

Did you submit a check? Was the check cashed?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
13 hours ago, Fil&Em said:

I haven't seen a lot of new cases beeing created on the tool, so maybe they are doing new year preparation.

Considering the New Years, I'd give a few more days (I know, it seems we always been giving more days) before getting worried.

Did you submit a check? Was the check cashed?

What case number do you use to view more recent cases 

We sent in our documents early December and did biometrics yesterday, and the EAD card status changed yesterday to card being produced! And for our main documents, it says now "actively being reviewed" as of yesterday. Anyone else have that too? I wonder what that means exactly. For the i129f, we got an email status response one time that said they're actively reviewing but it still took another 9 months after that to get the visa so I have little trust in this "active review".

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.