164 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 11/18/2022 at 11:18 PM, newyork1234 said:

any one in California center has processing time of 3 months or less?

I couldn't see my processing time last time I checked (I am Texas).  It just said something along the lines that the requests are taking longer than usual. 

19 hours ago, MRJ9987 said:

My husband checked our USCIS page and he said that processing time has disappeared.  Has this happened to anyone else?  

It comes and goes...mine was missing last week then it came back. Then yesterday, it was gone again and today its back.

My case was towards the end of the May, it says 3 months on the processing time. At the beginning I was optimistic that me and my wife will spend our first anniversary together here in Texas, but I've given up on that....Instead I'm going to visit her. Its so annoying because there is no standard on the waiting time. Some will wait 5 to 7 months while others will wait 1.5 to 2 years.

Edited by Adobo

4 hours ago, Adobo said:

It comes and goes...mine was missing last week then it came back. Then yesterday, it was gone again and today its back.

My case was towards the end of the May, it says 3 months on the processing time. At the beginning I was optimistic that me and my wife will spend our first anniversary together here in Texas, but I've given up on that....Instead I'm going to visit her. Its so annoying because there is no standard on the waiting time. Some will wait 5 to 7 months while others will wait 1.5 to 2 years.

right.. waiting really hurts.

mine is also 3 months , California center. 3 months is for i-130 , then a few months in NVC maybe?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 1/27/2023 at 7:31 PM, newyork1234 said:

who do you get that from visa journey?

It's an automated email from Visa Journey that comes every so often.  My last one told me that the estimated date for my decision is now July 04, 2023.  

• 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, KN and GN said:

Goodnight everyone I just wanted to update this. I got approved today. 

Congrats 

How many months it took you?

Have you did anything to speed the process?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
49 minutes ago, mister-love said:

Congrats 

How many months it took you?

Have you did anything to speed the process?

Thank you! And 9.5 months.

I tried to expedite 3 times. The first 2 were denied and it said they would ignore anymore after that. I expedited through emma the last time January 24th. I never got an email back on an approval or denial on that 3rd one. 

Edited by KN and GN

• 4 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.