podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,592 posts in this topic

On 2/22/2023 at 8:46 AM, Muhammad Asif said:

Good day! any idea for F21 category? my sister is DQ since june 2020 as spouse of lawful permanent resident.. do you know what date ISL embassy currently processing for this category? Thank you

I have no clue they have stopped focusing on that one…………. I believe F2A is up to Jan 2020 last I hear but F21 they have not been updated after they resumed the immigration 

2 hours ago, Sikander321 said:

These information they sharing here is coming from very reliable sources. Just enjoy it and waiting for your interview 😇

lol I am only updating until my wife interview letter comes and she is with me in states someone else will have to do the updating for the ones that not have Instargram or Facebook 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

lol I am only updating until my wife interview letter comes and she is with me in states someone else will have to do the updating for the ones that not have Instargram or Facebook 

Same here bro 😎. My wife DQ is 6 months after yours . InshAllah your wife interview will take place in coming 6 months. 
I will post updates here once your cases is done  

In the mean time everyone should Pray 🤲 that Allah can give patience for all those who are suffering with this long distance relationship, anxiety and waiting. May Allah increase the speed of these interviews process. 
Ameen !

8 minutes ago, Sikander321 said:

Same here bro 😎. My wife DQ is 6 months after yours . InshAllah your wife interview will take place in coming 6 months. 

In the mean time everyone should Pray 🤲 that Allah can give patience for all those who are suffering with this long distance relationship, anxiety and waiting. May Allah increase the speed of these interviews process. 
Ameen !

inshallah ameen let’s hope the speed is good at this point and not slow down again

40 minutes ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

I have no clue they have stopped focusing on that one…………. I believe F2A is up to Jan 2020 last I hear but F21 they have not been updated after they resumed the immigration 

Hmm strange, this chart shows US consulate in Islamabad is 0trying to clear up the backlog aggressively for F21: The Islamabad consulate's C21/F21 visa issuance rate (Spouse of lawful permanent resident) (visawhen.com)

Edited by mabobine

Timeline
Just now, Machinecorpse62 said:

inshallah ameen let’s hope the speed is good at this point and not slow down again

Yes, in the month of February they covered 2 months DQs .  2x speed now hopefully it will stay like this.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Sikander321 said:

Ameen !

Ameen,  

Timeline
45 minutes ago, LHT said:

My wife had a DQ date of May 27 2021. She just received an interview appointment for April 12 2023. Nearly a full 2 years for DQ date and more than 3 years from initial application.

Congrats 👏  at least she got it thank God. Thanks for sharing. there's a very good info given on YouTube by Ramsha Khan her blog is Karachi to Michigan something like that someone told me she's very helpful for interview prep and giving info about which DQ are getting letters u can check if you want. Good luck with your wife's interview.🤞

Timeline
On 2/24/2023 at 12:45 PM, Machinecorpse62 said:

What Instagram or Facebook page to follow for updates?

Timeline
1 hour ago, murtazab said:

I am DQ Feb 18 2023, I know i have a long wait. Should I expect anything in the mail or any communication from Islamabad embassy stating we have your documents, or anything like that?

If you are IR1/CR1 category then no nothing will come in from ISL EMBASSY till your DQ time come now they're doing interviews of DQs 4June 2021 in April 2023 so you can figure , but if any other category then I don't know someone can share here if they know.please fill your timeline so all members can help each other. Thx

Timeline
1 hour ago, WonderingRobort said:

What Instagram or Facebook page to follow for updates?

Karachi to Michigan by Ramsha Khan on YouTube I follow her that's a good one don't know about Facebook someone else can share. Please fill up your timeline so everyone gets help from each other thx

Edited by podeena

On 2/28/2023 at 7:03 PM, podeena said:

Karachi to Michigan by Ramsha Khan on YouTube I follow her that's a good one don't know about Facebook someone else can share. Please fill up your timeline so everyone gets help from each other thx

Podeena dear, have to ask you something. I got married in oct 2020 and now its 2023- so have to confirm that if my category is CR1 or IR1 ??? 
bcoz i read that if couple marriage time is more than two years then they will be in IR1 category and if their wedding time is not long than two years then their visa category will be CR1 ….  Guide and satisfy me about that bro

Edited by Arslan Khan

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.