podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,603 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Raja007 said:

What are the chances of getting a visit visa approved while immigration case is in process 

you can try. But do note that Islamabad visit visa priority is not at all they have appointments available a year later. That’s why we didn’t try at all. But you can give it a go though if you like. They also increase the fees a bit. 

2 minutes ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

you can try. But do note that Islamabad visit visa priority is not at all they have appointments available a year later. That’s why we didn’t try at all. But you can give it a go though if you like. They also increase the fees a bit. 

That's what I have heard so basically I'll be paying more for waiting for a year just for a visitor visa. I think I am good then 😁

46 minutes ago, Raja007 said:

That's what I have heard so basically I'll be paying more for waiting for a year just for a visitor visa. I think I am good then 😁

haha yeah that’s what we also decided as well. Before it was just 10 months to wait for visit visa now increasing. I just hope inshallah they will move a bit faster within this few months. 

4 minutes ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

haha yeah that’s what we also decided as well. Before it was just 10 months to wait for visit visa now increasing. I just hope inshallah they will move a bit faster within this few months. 

I don't know what happened to the extra staff they were bragging about that they hired specifically to speed up the process at Islamabad embassy. One can only hope so that they wake up and speed up things inshallah.

25 minutes ago, Raja007 said:

I don't know what happened to the extra staff they were bragging about that they hired specifically to speed up the process at Islamabad embassy. One can only hope so that they wake up and speed up things inshallah.

inshallah let’s give hope within few months and see. Hopefully by then poodena should hear something for the spouse of interview letter.. if by 17 months is what they are going through. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 hours ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

inshallah let’s give hope within few months and see. Hopefully by then poodena should hear something for the spouse of interview letter.. if by 17 months is what they are going through. 

Send me the good vibes Hopefully ISL embassy wake up and we all get some good news I'm so frustrated 😩 and tired of this journey 1st they transferred us to Vermont then USCIS took almost 2 years to approve then this DQ enough is enough can't even cry 😢 now.😠🙏 

55 minutes ago, podeena said:

Send me the good vibes Hopefully ISL embassy wake up and we all get some good news I'm so frustrated 😩 and tired of this journey 1st they transferred us to Vermont then USCIS took almost 2 years to approve then this DQ enough is enough can't even cry 😢 now.😠🙏 

hang in their almost close to the finish line inshallah. 

Timeline
On 7/19/2022 at 8:18 PM, podeena said:

Hey guys any new IL ?in July.🤔😠

Not yet :(. There is a FB group that started a petition regarding the wait for Islamabad embassy. 

https://docs.google.com/.../1JqCuhQwxrGy9bRASjfz4.../edit...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3244069115854059

I have signed as well. I think they need the US citizen's name and then folks are organizing a letter will be sent via lawyer from someone in the group but it just recently started and hopefully it brings attention to the issue! 

Edited by AMK2021

Timeline
On 6/20/2022 at 7:55 PM, podeena said:

If that's the case we all should write a letter to our sanators to look into ISL embassy it's not fair  they should open up a new section and hire more staff or get from India or Bangladesh they all caught up with backlog what's our fault specially IR1orcr1 cases why we get punished for others 1st stuck at USCIS bc of Trump then NVC bc of covid now ISL embassy for Afghan.😠😠 God help us 🙏

Hey guys I suggest that B4 in my post and again we all should write to our sanators for laziness of ISL embassy maybe some one will look into it.😠🤞🙏 

Timeline

Any new IL or ISL embassy still stuck in Feb 21. Laziest embassy in the world 😠 they already have Interviews for August for the DQ dates of Feb 21 now they may issue IL for March DQ or only rest of 5days of Feb 21  interview in September so with this speed they'll send IL for us in 2023 sometimes God knows 😭😭😡😠 terrible work of ISL embassy 

Timeline
3 hours ago, podeena said:

Any new IL or ISL embassy still stuck in Feb 21. Laziest embassy in the world 😠 they already have Interviews for August for the DQ dates of Feb 21 now they may issue IL for March DQ or only rest of 5days of Feb 21  interview in September so with this speed they'll send IL for us in 2023 sometimes God knows 😭😭😡😠 terrible work of ISL embassy 

They have covered DQs till 23 Feb 2021 so they'll cover March next month Inn-Sha-Allah...

Unsure whether they covered all of 23 Feb or not though. More in August now. 

Timeline
18 minutes ago, zellahy said:

They have covered DQs till 23 Feb 2021 so they'll cover March next month Inn-Sha-Allah...

Unsure whether they covered all of 23 Feb or not though. More in August now. 

Good to hear from you on this forum. any update on your case.give me some good news 🙏

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.