Keiko2325

N400 May 2022 Filers

120 posts in this topic

• 1 month later...
Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

I posted on the wrong thread.

My N400 was scheduled on May 10 around 2pm at San Francisco. I'm glad with the near end. I'm wondering if this late time can still make same-say oath at SF?

Hi all,

it’s time for thank yous!

I had my citizenship interview April 3rd in Portland OR at 730am, was approved and scheduled for same day oath ceremony held at 2pm. 🥳🥳🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

thank you 🙏 everyone for sharing on this forum and all the support, it helped my immigration journey immensely ♥️🤍💙

Good luck 🍀 to everyone who is still waiting, wishing you the very best and faster processing times! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hey y’all!

It’s finally happening. N-400 interview is schedule for June 13 at 9:00 in New Orleans, LA. 

We still have our ROC pending. We called the Contact Center to see if they would

conduct both interviews on the same day. They said that the interview paper tells us everything that we need to know and if they need anything else, we will know when we get there. This was not helpful and sort of unclear.

Should we be prepared to have our ROC interview the same day?

“We are a little weird, life is a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”

-Dr. Seuss

K-1 Journey: 291 Days

Spoiler

October 02, 2017: NOA1 receive date 

March 23, 2018: NOA2 hardcopy (still listed as 'received' online...)

April 05, 2018: NVC case number assigned

May 16, 2018: Interview: Approved 

May 28, 2018: Visa in hand

August 17, 2018: Marriage

EAD/AP Journey: 196 Days

Spoiler

September 05, 2018:  EAD/AP sent with AOS package sent to Chicago Lockbox

September 13, 2018: NOA

February 14, 2019: Case Approved! (Old website, no update on the new website)

February 19, 2019: NOA2 hardcopy received in mail

March 7, 2019: Submitted a case inquiry 

March 18, 2019: Received EAD/AP combo card

AOS Journey: 308 Days

Spoiler

September 05, 2018: AOS package sent to Chicago Lockbox

September 13, 2018: NOA

October 1, 2018: Biometrics 

October 5, 2018:"Case is Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview"

May 6, 2019: Received interview notice, interview scheduled for June 10.

May 7, 2019: Contacted and requested a new interview date due to travel complications

May 16, 2019: Case inquiry for new interview date was assigned

July 12, 2019: Received second interview notice

July 30, 2019: AOS Interview 

July 30, 2019: AOS approval

August 1, 2019: "Card is in Production"

August 2, 2019: "Card is in the Mail"

August 3, 2019: Received Green Card

ROC Journey:

Spoiler

June 30, 2021: ROC package delivered to Lockbox in Phoenix, AZ

July 09, 2021: NOA 1 received 

August 11, 2021: Biometrics waived

Nov. 08, 2021:18 month extension letter received

May 10, 2021:Case transfered to MBC 

Naturalization:

Spoiler

May 4, 2022: Naturalization package sent to Lockbox in Lewisville, TX

May 6, 2022: Biometrics reused

• 1 month later...
On 5/10/2023 at 7:39 PM, pittfiler said:

Approved on spot at San Francisco. However, we just passed the last oath at 2:30, so we need to come back again another day. 

Can I ask what time your interview was scheduled for, and if you have any more info about a 2:30 PM cut-off time? I'm trying to learn more about how San Francisco does it and am curious if the same-day oaths are given at specific times in groups, if it's per immigration officer and they just have a hard cut-off, or what. Thank you!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
7 hours ago, jxn said:

Can I ask what time your interview was scheduled for, and if you have any more info about a 2:30 PM cut-off time? I'm trying to learn more about how San Francisco does it and am curious if the same-day oaths are given at specific times in groups, if it's per immigration officer and they just have a hard cut-off, or what. Thank you!

It’s determined by the time you finish your interview. If the officer approves your case before 2:30, yes it’s same day oath. It’s done in a large group with people approved weeks before. 

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline
On 6/22/2023 at 7:55 AM, jxn said:

i saw your question in several threads and i was curious when is your interview an what time? Mine is on July 18 at 3 pm ... bummer i am unlikely to get same day ceremony... :(

ROC: 

3/26/2020 GC expires 
12/26/2019 ROC mailed ✉️
12/27/2019 ROC delivered to Phoenix PO Box 📦

12/31/2019 i-797 NOA issued

1/2/2020 NOA mailed 

1/3/2020 Check cashed 💵and Email Notification received. Case WAC***** routed to California SC

1/7/2020 NOA Received with 18-month extension

7/11/2020 🐾 Case updated to "Fingerprint Received" without Bio Appointment 

1/27/2021 New Card being Produced notification

1/29/2021 Case approved notice 

1/29/2021 Green Card shipped

2/2/2021 Green Card Delivered

N-400:

12/27/2022 N-400 Application online 

12/27/2022 N-400 Receipt Notice

06/12/2023 Interview Scheduled notice 

07/18/2023 Interview Date 🤞🏼🇺🇸🇺🇸🤠

On 7/11/2023 at 3:27 PM, EvgeniaM said:

i saw your question in several threads and i was curious when is your interview an what time? Mine is on July 18 at 3 pm ... bummer i am unlikely to get same day ceremony... :(

I asked around via private messages and a lot of people responded with their personal stories, which would make me think a 3:00 PM interview time isn't going to have a same-day interview. One person said that the same-day oath ceremonies at the San Francisco location are at 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM, and 3:00 PM, though I am not speaking from experience and just passing on what they told me.

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Robbernosky said:

My case is officially outside of normal processing time

Make an inquiry online. Have you been scheduled for interview?

I have not been scheduled yet. Just made a case inquiry and will see if that results in anything. I'm guessing my i751 is jamming up the process. Will considering sueing USCIS soon to move that paperwork along.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Robbernosky said:

I have not been scheduled yet. Just made a case inquiry and will see if that results in anything. I'm guessing my i751 is jamming up the process. Will considering sueing USCIS soon to move that paperwork along.

What is your field office

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
16 hours ago, Robbernosky said:

We are also in the Boston area, filed June 2022 and still nothing as well! Keep me updated :)

Timeline
On 8/31/2023 at 2:06 PM, Robbernosky said:

My case is officially outside of normal processing time

Yeah, we can't wait untill we can also make a case inquiry. We filed in August 2022, it has been more than a year and nothing. So frustrating!

K-1

NOA1: 01/25/2019

NOA2: 04/22/2019

I-485

NOA1: 07/25/2019

Interview: 11/21/2019 Approved

I-751

NOA1: 09/03/2021

Interview: 02/08/2024

Approved: 02/08/2024

N-400

NOA1:08/24/2022

Interview: 02/08/2024

Oath:02/21/2024

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.