Kuchiki

March 2022 NVC Submissions IR1

374 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, JD2 said:

What I'm saying is I think a case is considered submitted when the final required document is submitted, for you March 16th.  Imagine if you did the DS-260 but submitted no required docs; why would they review your case?  But I could be wrong.

i think its from the submission of DS260. because we also submitted all the documents that day except from my Police Clearance which i submitted March16. and I dont think the NVC will review it right away on March11 right? :D i havent heard someone got DQ under 70days even on FB pages and group. lets not confuse others ;)

1 minute ago, ayarayeseytch said:

i think its from the submission of DS260. because we also submitted all the documents that day except from my Police Clearance which i submitted March16. and I dont think the NVC will review it right away on March11 right? :D i havent heard someone got DQ under 70days even on FB pages and group. lets not confuse others ;)

Yea who knows?  But imagine if you submitted your DS-260 on March 11th.  Then waited 60 days to submit your PCC or even all your required docs.  You think you'd still get DQ today? or ahead of someone who turned everything in on say March 12th or 13th?  Or if you never turned in a required doc, would they still review the case?  🤷🏻‍♂️

1 minute ago, JD2 said:

Yea who knows?  But imagine if you submitted your DS-260 on March 11th.  Then waited 60 days to submit your PCC or even all your required docs.  You think you'd still get DQ today? or ahead of someone who turned everything in on say March 12th or 13th?  Or if you never turned in a required doc, would they still review the case?  🤷🏻‍♂️

GOD BLESS YOU. HOPE YOU GET DQ SOON ;)

Seems NVC has suspended customer support via phone: 

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/national-visa-center/nvc-contact-information.html

Important Notice Effective May 23, 2022

To address critical backlogs, the National Visa Center has suspended our public inquiry telephone line.  We apologize for any inconvenience.  The suspension of public inquiry telephone lines will not impede any essential functions of the National Visa Center and individuals will still be able to contact us using the methods identified below and find information regarding common IV and NIV inquiries on our Helpful Hints pages.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline
7 hours ago, ayarayeseytch said:

I think it is from submission of the last required document! We submitted the DS260, and paid but were slow on submitting some of the required documents, then we got this message:

1918854752_Screenshot2022-05-25at13_10_02.thumb.png.278c57c5074e778d04ec15a00807a64f.png

It took us total of 3 weeks between submitting the DS260 and all the required documents, and they were reviewed in March according to the timeline of the last submitted document. So this is good news! They seem to be getting faster and faster 

Timeline

WE HAVE BEEN DQ'D!!! GOD IS GREAT!

Thanks to all the VJ members who guided me through this journey specially regarding the submission of W2/1099.

Off to next step of immigration journey! 

Goodluck to all those who submitted in March!

qwwwwwwww.PNG

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Kuchiki said:

Thanks to all the VJ members who guided me through this journey specially regarding the submission of W2/1099.

qwwwwwwww.PNG

Congratulations 🎊 when did you submit 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Kuchiki said:

qwwwwwwww.PNG

Omg this is a big bump! Congratulations 🎉 

10 hours ago, ayarayeseytch said:

I posted about someone getting DQ'ed May 14 when they submitted all documents March 14.... Review goes in order for NVC but there are always outliers. 

On 5/23/2022 at 8:32 PM, ROK2USA said:

Some people do get their DQ's a few days/sometimes weeks ahead of others~ I saw a 

March 14 DQ  on May 14... hopefully you will receive your DQ on Monday! 

2 hours ago, AnnaCa said:

I think it is from submission of the last required document! We submitted the DS260, and paid but were slow on submitting some of the required documents, then we got this message:

1918854752_Screenshot2022-05-25at13_10_02.thumb.png.278c57c5074e778d04ec15a00807a64f.png

It took us total of 3 weeks between submitting the DS260 and all the required documents, and they were reviewed in March according to the timeline of the last submitted document. So this is good news! They seem to be getting faster and faster 

Thanks for this @AnnaCa I was trying to find the wording for this... but you got there first. 

1 hour ago, Kuchiki said:

qwwwwwwww.PNG

🎉 The creator of the thread is DQ'ed!

Congratulations. One step closer to being together in the US ❤️

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.