76 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, JeanneAdil said:

We went thru a K1 denial and then a CR1 denial and an appeal and won and my husband is now a citizen

i am one of the people that can really help 

so,  if u want the visa,   tell us everything we need to know to help u

and i only get harsh when the story changes

What do u need to know ask me and I will give u an answer....I need help....I'm really going thru tough times rt now.....n all I'm hearing now is bad news

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Kelo carter said:

What do u need to know ask me and I will give u an answer....I need help....I'm really going thru tough times rt now.....n all I'm hearing now is bad news

It's bad news for the short term, I was the same way,  I wasn't wanting to hear what others said here about taking more time and probably needing to marry. 

But a lot of members here do know a lot of information that is invaluable and you'd be charged $1000s of dollars to get the same information from attorneys. 

The short term is bad news, it's going to take time unfortunately, but just keep in contact and build up a strong relationship, not just through online chats, but visits in person, take a vacation together if there is a country they can go to without needing a visa. 

I like to give the benefit of the doubt, but just be open and honest about what happened at interview, what issues you think could of caused the denial. 

If you aren't honest here, there isn't any reason to ask for help, because that help will not be of any use to you. 

1 minute ago, JeanneAdil said:

Did u take time to bring up the site i posted to know what immigration sees as red flag issues?

this is important if u intend to continue and reapply for a visa

How long were u together?

when did  u meet last?

when will the USC go back to Nigeria?

what are your ages?

can the woman bear children?

does the family in Nigeria approve of the relationship?

how did u meet?

do u know what is needed for a marriage in Nigeria ?

have u read thru the spouse (CR1 )   process to know what the process is?

how did this USC get to US (was it thru marriage to a USC)?

and if so,  when divorced?

Wow thanks alot...I apreciate u

We bn together since 2016...first met in 2019 got engage

I'm a year older

Fam approve we have pics with fam

Usc never bn married before...no kids

I have to read thru the crI info...

1 minute ago, Kelo carter said:

Wow thanks alot...I apreciate u

We bn together since 2016...first met in 2019 got engage

I'm a year older

Fam approve we have pics with fam

Usc never bn married before...no kids

I have to read thru the crI info...

How did you immigrate to the US? 

How many visits have you had since 2019?/ How many visits total? 

Edited by Kor2USA

8 minutes ago, Dataunavailable said:

It's bad news for the short term, I was the same way,  I wasn't wanting to hear what others said here about taking more time and probably needing to marry. 

But a lot of members here do know a lot of information that is invaluable and you'd be charged $1000s of dollars to get the same information from attorneys. 

The short term is bad news, it's going to take time unfortunately, but just keep in contact and build up a strong relationship, not just through online chats, but visits in person, take a vacation together if there is a country they can go to without needing a visa. 

I like to give the benefit of the doubt, but just be open and honest about what happened at interview, what issues you think could of caused the denial. 

If you aren't honest here, there isn't any reason to ask for help, because that help will not be of any use to you. 

I think wat cost the denial was meeting just onces n getting engage

6 minutes ago, Kor2USA said:

How many visits have you had since 2019?/ How many visits total? 

From what I understood just once. Which is probably the biggest reason for a denial. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.