Corgent

JANUARY 2022 NVC SUBMISSIONS

269 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, hellomarissa said:

Hi everyone- question- I uploaded an explanation why I did not file my taxes on January 12th and I am just realizing... that the status says "Uploaded." Does that mean that it was submitted correctly? 

Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 2.21.41 PM.png

Hi, why did you upload birth certificate? Ive been reading and I didn't see that a petitioner has to upload birth certificate and marriage certificate. My marriage certificate is already uploaded on the applicant documents.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, 1380anthony said:

Hi, why did you upload birth certificate? Ive been reading and I didn't see that a petitioner has to upload birth certificate and marriage certificate. My marriage certificate is already uploaded on the applicant documents.

Birth certificate is for Proof of citizenship 

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Timeline
7 minutes ago, 1380anthony said:

Does an American Citizen has to upload this too?

Absolutely. That is the grounds of the application

Timeline

If you submitted your US passport copy as Proof of citizenship, you don't need to upload your US birth certificate 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
On 2/28/2022 at 11:23 PM, hellomarissa said:

Hi everyone- question- I uploaded an explanation why I did not file my taxes on January 12th and I am just realizing... that the status says "Uploaded." Does that mean that it was submitted correctly? 

Did you click the red submit button? If you don't they won't be able to see the form I believe? Don't quote me on that, but I believe you'll have to submit the documents (which unfortunately will push your case back to whenever the 'submission date' is). Just my 2 cents... hope it helps!

Edited by ws1889

On 2/28/2022 at 3:23 PM, hellomarissa said:

Did they send you a letter asking for that document? I see you uploaded on october and that one on January. Press submit 

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Gozde said:

Current case review time: As of 14-MAR-2022, we are reviewing documents submitted to us on 12-DEC-2021.

It's getting faster. Down to 92 days from 96-97.

Edited by Corgent

Hello… i submitted my civil documents between 01/11/- 01/12/2022…I just noticed that under my civil documents I am able to view all the documents except for photographs.. When I try to click on view document I get an error message saying “this page isn’t working”… should I contact the nvc regarding this? Thank you very much for your time 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.