Corgent

JANUARY 2022 NVC SUBMISSIONS

269 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Barbados
Timeline
On 3/28/2022 at 4:08 PM, Corgent said:

Anyone concerned they might start asking for taxes (or a letter explaining lack of taxes) after April 15th? I submitted a few days before tax season started and should get DQ'd a few days after it ends so I'm hoping we don't get an inexperienced NVC reviewer pulling something weird due to our lack of 2021 taxes.

I’m worried about the same thing.  

11 hours ago, Corgent said:

Specifically I'm curious about the 'Document Type' you chose for the transcript... did you choose "Federal Income Tax Return or Transcript"? These are the options when you add a document under Additional Documents.

image.png.cbd9e9aab33dd825a684a523646a5ef3.png

Federal income or transcript 

and w2 wage and tax statement for the w2’s

On 3/30/2022 at 11:04 PM, Hoba said:

Congratulations!!! So the additional document didn't move your place! Did you upload 2021 taxes as well or did they accept everything with 2020 taxes??

I send everything 2020 

3 hours ago, EmTi said:

We got an RFE Feb 2 for a police certificate but our 2020 taxes were accepted. Since we went to the back of the que, I am wondering if we need to go ahead and upload our 2021 W2 and taxes while we are waiting (even though all of our financial documents were accepted during our first review) 

No don’t do it save it for the interview

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
35 minutes ago, Nathalie Reynoso said:

Federal income or transcript 

and w2 wage and tax statement for the w2’s

I send everything 2020 

I thought you sent 2021 tax return as well. Didn’t you? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Nathalie Reynoso said:

No only 2020

Didn’t you upload your 2020 tax return in the beginning? In this case did you only upload your divorce decree later on? Sorry for all the questions. I guess I just got confused by your answers a little.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Kor2USA said:

Does the petitioner have to submit their marriage certificate if their only marriage is to the beneficiary? I'm finding the options on NVC so confusing. 

the petitioner submits marriage certification to the beneficary with the original petition for benefits and an original marriage certificate is taken to the interview 

u need to show the marriage has happened to apply for the spouse visa

5 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

the petitioner submits marriage certification to the beneficary with the original petition for benefits and an original marriage certificate is taken to the interview 

I submitted my marriage certificate to the petitioner under the "applicant" documents... just wondering if I should submit the same document when logged in as the petitioner... 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Kor2USA said:

I submitted my marriage certificate to the petitioner under the "applicant" documents... just wondering if I should submit the same document when logged in as the petitioner... 

What is petitioner's civil documents for NVC?
the following says under civil  documents

That includes a birth certificate, marriage and divorce certificates, and police certificates. You can learn more about the required civil documents evidence on our website.

3 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:
What is petitioner's civil documents for NVC?
the following says under civil  documents

That includes a birth certificate, marriage and divorce certificates, and police certificates. You can learn more about the required civil documents evidence on our website.

right now only i-864 and tax return/transcript are documents that are required for petitioner. Everything else is under "extra documents" and you can choose what you include.... 

Edited by Kor2USA

26 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

I added it in both. I know it's repetitive and there are no precise explanation of it. I even sent them my birthcertificate,  passport, driver's incense etc.  Just in case

Timeline
Just now, 1380anthony said:

I added it in both. I know it's repetitive and there are no precise explanation of it. I even sent them my birthcertificate,  passport, driver's incense etc.  Just in case

Can't hurt 

they misplace documents so repeating is ok

i ended up submitting  several birth certificates (and that is back when originals were mailed in with petition 

the system needs major overhaul like a good programmer (i mean a good one )  for online petitions,   and better data entry

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.