KVAJDVC

Interview, 221g and passports status blank (merged)

19 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My interview on 25th January. I got 221g(reason submit death certificate of previous spouse). I submitted immediately on the day of interview at the facilitation center.  The consulate received on 26th Jan. 

I've been trying to track my passport and Visa status. Visa status shows refuse (AP) even they have  last updated it on 4th February. 

Passport status has also changed to "Document Delivery Information blank" instead of "Your passport is still with  the US consulate/embassy"o While on email it replies "There's no status update available for the passport number submitted. 

I don't know what's going on to my case, please share your knowledge. TIA. 

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Khan Vez Ahmad said:

My interview on 25th January. I got 221g(reason submit death certificate of previous spouse). I submitted immediately on the day of interview at the facilitation center.  The consulate received on 26th Jan. 

I've been trying to track my passport and Visa status. Visa status shows refuse (AP) even they have  last updated it on 4th February. 

Passport status has also changed to "Document Delivery Information blank" instead of "Your passport is still with  the US consulate/embassy"o While on email it replies "There's no status update available for the passport number submitted. 

I don't know what's going on to my case, please share your knowledge. TIA. 

Your profile says K-1 visa, but you've posted in the Spouse visa forum.  If you are a male, you're going to go through months of administrative processing after interview.  Are you male or female.  We can provide better help if we have the proper and necessary information.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

~ Duplicate thread removed. Please do not start multiple threads asking the same/related questions as that’s considered spamming ~

~ Topic moved from CR1 forum to K1 Progress Reports ~

Timeline
1 hour ago, pushbrk said:

Your profile says K-1 visa, but you've posted in the Spouse visa forum.  If you are a male, you're going to go through months of administrative processing after interview.  Are you male or female.  We can provide better help if we have the proper and necessary information.

I'm male, beneficiary under k1. Yeah i posted at two different categories because any category of visa can face the same situation. 

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Khan Vez Ahmad said:

I'm male, beneficiary under k1. Yeah i posted at two different categories because any category of visa can face the same situation. 

No reason to post the same question in different forums.  The answer is the same.  Your visa issue is at least several months away.  Don't expect any updates soon.  

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline
On 3/1/2022 at 10:27 PM, waiting678 said:

Has ur case been updated?

Updated many times, some time with enquiry and few times by the embassy itself. But still showing the same paragraph. 

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

I have already had interview as on Jan 25th,2022, got 221g due to missing some documents. I replied to 221g accordingly and immediately. The consulate asked the documents again on march 8th to which I replied on march 15.

Question: My case status on CEAC was showing Refused (for AP ,221G) The previous day the status changed to ready and today changed to application received, also, the Immigrant status changed into Nonimmigrant . 

Please explain what does it mean?

IMG_20220324_231438.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

K1 is under non immigrant but at stages in the process its listed as immigrant

why????  anyone's guess

the CEAC site can change often right up till a decision is made to issue or deny

• Ontarkie changed the title to Interview, 221g and passports status blank (merged)
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Related threads merged. Please do not start more than one thread for the same topic.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Timeline
On 3/24/2022 at 1:17 PM, Khan Vez Ahmad said:

I have already had interview as on Jan 25th,2022, got 221g due to missing some documents. I replied to 221g accordingly and immediately. The consulate asked the documents again on march 8th to which I replied on march 15.

Question: My case status on CEAC was showing Refused (for AP ,221G) The previous day the status changed to ready and today changed to application received, also, the Immigrant status changed into Nonimmigrant . 

Please explain what does it mean?

IMG_20220324_231438.jpg

It happened to us as well and within a few days visa was issued.

So I think it's a good sign for you specially being in AP for so long.

• Jan 26, 2021 = NOA 1 for I-129F (K1 Visa application)
  • Sep 8, 2021 = NOA 2 for I-129F (K1 Visa application)
  • Nov 16, 2021 =  K1 visa issued in Islamabad, Pakistan
  • Jan 20, 2022 = POE Dallas, Texas
  • Feb 14, 2022 = AOS (I-451, I-131, I765) Filed
  • Feb 20, 2022 = Receipt notice for all three received
  • March 21, 2022 = Biometrics in Dallas, Texas
  • August 9, 2022 = EAD (I-751 approved)
  • August 13, 2022 = EAD and SSN received (SSN applied with EAD)
  • September 6, 2022 = AP (I-131 approved)
  • September 13, 2022 = AP (I-131 receieved) 
  • March 15, 2023 = I-485 approved (interview waived, New SSN received without DHS wording)
  • March 31, 2023 = GC in hand (Total time from NOA-1 to GC in hand 794 days)

Timeline
20 hours ago, mitzab said:

It happened to us as well and within a few days visa was issued.

So I think it's a good sign for you specially being in AP for so long.

How many days your case took from application received to issued? I'm still stuck at application received since 24th March. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Khan Vez Ahmad said:

How many days your case took from application received to issued? I'm still stuck at application received since 24th March. 

Almost a month 

• Jan 26, 2021 = NOA 1 for I-129F (K1 Visa application)
  • Sep 8, 2021 = NOA 2 for I-129F (K1 Visa application)
  • Nov 16, 2021 =  K1 visa issued in Islamabad, Pakistan
  • Jan 20, 2022 = POE Dallas, Texas
  • Feb 14, 2022 = AOS (I-451, I-131, I765) Filed
  • Feb 20, 2022 = Receipt notice for all three received
  • March 21, 2022 = Biometrics in Dallas, Texas
  • August 9, 2022 = EAD (I-751 approved)
  • August 13, 2022 = EAD and SSN received (SSN applied with EAD)
  • September 6, 2022 = AP (I-131 approved)
  • September 13, 2022 = AP (I-131 receieved) 
  • March 15, 2023 = I-485 approved (interview waived, New SSN received without DHS wording)
  • March 31, 2023 = GC in hand (Total time from NOA-1 to GC in hand 794 days)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.