J&D1008

January 2022 I-129F K-1 FILERS

309 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline
8 hours ago, Nikobe said:

That is pretty unfortunate for you.

Beneficiaries from countries that are in the Visa Waiver Programme can (usually) visit their fiancé in the US (through ESTA) unless a border official denies them. I have been in the US twice since we have filed the I129f - when asked about my fiancé, I told the border officials that we have an open petition - no issues to-date.

Yeah someone pointed this out on another thread I'm on about visiting with pending petitions- it's usually for people who qualify for ESTA or have had visas prior to the petition.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline

I've had my fiance here and I've been there as well. Cheaper for him to come here so that's been the plan for visits for now. Haven't had any problems so far!

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline
On 10/3/2022 at 9:39 PM, Alyssav20 said:

Do you think we will receive NOA2 in March if we filed in January? 

That's what I've been thinking. I was looking at the August of 21 filers page a couple weeks ago and it seemed like the 13.5 months they quote on the uscis site is about in line with who is getting processed. So I'm thinking mid March to mid April for having noa1 at the end of January. Wouldn't complain if it was sooner though.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has released a recording of a panel discussion between USCIS Director Ur Jaddou and Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS) Ombudsman Phyllis Coven.

During the hour-long, prerecorded conversation, Director Jaddou and Ombudsman Coven discuss a variety of topics, including USCIS’ challenges and accomplishments of 2022 and what to expect for immigration updates in 2023. In the recording, Director Jaddou touches on USCIS “processing times, backlog reduction efforts, customer service, and funding and congressional appropriations”. Ombudsman Coven also covers “recommendations on USCIS’ fee-for-service funding model” and the types of assistance CIS provides to the public.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z439ttVjmho

• 2 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Azerbaijan
Timeline

I-129f received January 31st, 2022. 

Good luck to all of you.

I notice when I post this that my timeline doesn't appear. I have it completed. Do I need to do something for it to show up in these posts?

Edited by asplayed

Timeline
14 hours ago, asplayed said:

I-129f received January 31st, 2022. 

Good luck to all of you.

I notice when I post this that my timeline doesn't appear. I have it completed. Do I need to do something for it to show up in these posts?

Also want to know this. 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi, January 2022 filers!

I'm a February filer tracking the February cases and @elijayh66 asked me if there was anyone tracking January. After reviewing this thread and others, I don't think there is (raise your hand if you are!). I did run the January numbers quickly and not in much detail and came up with these numbers so far:
95 Approvals | 275 Denials/Rejections | 5 RFEs | 3118 Untouched

1085428299_ScreenShot2023-01-31at5_58_34PM.thumb.png.dff69a85b93083e51beaf34afe5d7e00.png

Keep in mind I didn't look out for expedites, withdrawals or latest approval dates so these numbers are pretty basic and raw. Seems like it's almost the same numbers as February right now. Lines up with data in the previous months threads seeing they haven't started actively working on the December cases yet.

I won't be able to keep track of January like I do with February because I don't use a script, but I can try to get these numbers from time to time. If anyone wants to track it going forward, let me know, I can share this table.

February 2022 I-129F K1 Case Status Spreadsheet can be found here.
NVC Timelines spreadsheet can be found here.
NOA1:
Feb 22nd, 2022 | NOA2: May 12th, 2023 (444 days) | NVC Received: July 3rd, 2023 (52 days) | Case number: Aug 2nd, 2023 (82 days) | In Transit: Aug 15th, 2023 (95 days)  | Ready: Aug 17th, 2023 | Medical: Sep 22nd, 2023 | Interview: Sep 26th, 2023

Timeline
23 minutes ago, Bh_sarah said:

Hi, January 2022 filers!

I'm a February filer tracking the February cases and @elijayh66 asked me if there was anyone tracking January. After reviewing this thread and others, I don't think there is (raise your hand if you are!). I did run the January numbers quickly and not in much detail and came up with these numbers so far:

1085428299_ScreenShot2023-01-31at5_58_34PM.thumb.png.dff69a85b93083e51beaf34afe5d7e00.png

Keep in mind I didn't look out for expedites, withdrawals or latest approval dates so these numbers are pretty basic and raw. Seems like it's almost the same numbers as February right now. Lines up with data in the previous months threads seeing they haven't started actively working on the December cases yet.

I won't be able to keep track of January like I do with February because I don't use a script, but I can try to get these numbers from time to time. If anyone wants to track it going forward, let me know, I can share this table.

I can track January if you share info/directions on how to track. Thank you for doing this! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
19 hours ago, Ngillet said:

I can track January if you share info/directions on how to track. Thank you for doing this! 

Hi, I don't use a custom script, I honestly just go by the Case Tracker app, tracking and analyzing groups of 500. It's a manual and more time-consuming way, I know. I just got used to it now and I use both my computer and my phone and sometimes my tablet to help. These are the January groups above. I mean that I can send you the spreadsheet above so you have groups and numbers to start. If you want to try running more automated ways, I'd request it from the September/October/November groups, they seem to be doing it like that.

February 2022 I-129F K1 Case Status Spreadsheet can be found here.
NVC Timelines spreadsheet can be found here.
NOA1:
Feb 22nd, 2022 | NOA2: May 12th, 2023 (444 days) | NVC Received: July 3rd, 2023 (52 days) | Case number: Aug 2nd, 2023 (82 days) | In Transit: Aug 15th, 2023 (95 days)  | Ready: Aug 17th, 2023 | Medical: Sep 22nd, 2023 | Interview: Sep 26th, 2023

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Bh_sarah said:

Hi, I don't use a custom script, I honestly just go by the Case Tracker app, tracking and analyzing groups of 500. It's a manual and more time-consuming way, I know. I just got used to it now and I use both my computer and my phone and sometimes my tablet to help. These are the January groups above. I mean that I can send you the spreadsheet above so you have groups and numbers to start. If you want to try running more automated ways, I'd request it from the September/October/November groups, they seem to be doing it like that.

Hl, I know how to use the case tracker app in my mobile devices and use its search function. but I have no luck on using the app on my pc. how do you access the search function in case tracker app in your pc? Im using chromebook pc. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
21 hours ago, Bh_sarah said:

Hi, January 2022 filers!

hello, is this how to read this?

between 35500-36000= 134 backlog cleared?

between  36000-36500= 133  backlog cleared?

and so on....

Timeline
2 hours ago, Bh_sarah said:

Ok, I was affraid the answer might be manual in the case tracker app. I didnt have much luck with the other groups and trying to nail down a script, they are custom built and people a very apprehensive to share. No worries, I'll update the January group weekly. Thank you! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.