159 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, BuffPool said:

Adjustment of status Timeline

Filed i-130, i-485, i-765, i-131, i-693, and i-864

December 28th -  filed 

January 6th -  check was cashed. 

Waiting for NOA1 to come through in the mail. 

When did you mail out your packet?

Timeline
On 1/3/2022 at 8:39 PM, Bahkstro said:

Adjustment of status (F1 to GC)

Married to US Citizen

Sent to Chicago Lockbox: concurrent filing (i-130, i-485, i-765, i-131, i-693, and i-864)

12/14/2021 - Sent package with USPS

12/15/2021- Package received according to USPS tracking

I read some people who filed after my filing date already got their receipt notice (it gets me a bit anxious, to be honest). But I hope I can hear back from USCIS soon (fingers crossed).

Have you received your NOA1 yet? Seems like the Chicago lockbox is taking forever smh

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Lissweetaspie said:

Have you received your NOA1 yet? Seems like the Chicago lockbox is taking forever smh

No. It is going to be 30 days by the end of this week. I talked to a representative through live chat and they told me to reach out again after 30 days. But I am not sure there's much they can help me with since my case isn't in the system yet and I don't think the representative is able to track where my package is. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Adjustment of status (K1 to GC)

Sent to Chicago Lockbox: concurrent filing (i-485, i-765, i-131 and i-864)

12/06/2021 - Sent package with UPS

12/08/2021- Package received according to UPS tracking

Money order has not been cashed yet and I contacted the USCIS contact center today, they said to contact Lockbox support as they don't see it in the system yet. Contacted Lockbox support today via email today.

Seems like there is a lot of delay at the Chicago lockbox right now.

On 1/6/2022 at 3:55 PM, BuffPool said:

Adjustment of status Timeline

Filed i-130, i-485, i-765, i-131, i-693, and i-864

December 28th -  filed 

January 6th -  check was cashed. 

Waiting for NOA1 to come through in the mail. 

UPDATE

December 28th - Sent 

January 6th - Cash Was Checked 

January 7th - NOA1 in mail

January 11th - USCIS Online Code arrived in mail 

On 12/19/2021 at 1:16 PM, Fayezabu said:

12/18/2021 Received Biometrics Appointment date at 12 January, 2022

Update:-

On 4 Jan 2022 received RFE for Birth certificate and response for RFE on 6 Jan 2022.

On 12 January 2022 Biometrics Done and after changing status to Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS.

10 hours ago, Fayezabu said:

Update:-

On 4 Jan 2022 received RFE for Birth certificate and response for RFE on 6 Jan 2022.

On 12 January 2022 Biometrics Done and after changing status to Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS.

I have some questions please

- What the next step?

- My child become ageout on March 2022 and still I-130 not approved,

How can I make sure that my child is in safe and protected under "CSPA" before that date?

Waiting positive reply. Thanks

Timeline
On 1/4/2022 at 3:47 PM, Lissweetaspie said:

Sent Aos, Ead & Advanced travel parole application via FedEx on 12/21/21.

It was delivered and signed for on 12/23 at the Chicago Lockbox.

I did not submit the form that allows me to receive a text and the check has still not been cashed. Is there a delay with the Chicago lock box or should I be worried?

Update.. check cashed 1/16/22… I’m expecting the NOA1 in the mail this week fingers crossed.

On 1/11/2022 at 6:22 PM, BuffPool said:

UPDATE

December 28th - Sent 

January 6th - Cash Was Checked 

January 7th - NOA1 in mail

January 11th - USCIS Online Code arrived in mail 

Biometrics scheduled for February 9th, looks like things are moving quickly!

1 hour ago, BuffPool said:

Biometrics scheduled for February 9th, looks like things are moving quickly!

After your Bio that may change, but let's hope your case continues to be quick!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 1/3/2022 at 7:39 PM, Bahkstro said:

Adjustment of status (F1 to GC)

Married to US Citizen

Sent to Chicago Lockbox: concurrent filing (i-130, i-485, i-765, i-131, i-693, and i-864)

12/14/2021 - Sent package with USPS

12/15/2021- Package received according to USPS tracking

I read some people who filed after my filing date already got their receipt notice (it gets me a bit anxious, to be honest). But I hope I can hear back from USCIS soon (fingers crossed).

UPDATE

01/23/2022 - Received NOA1 in mail

01/31/2022 - Received RFE for I-864EZ. Still trying to understand what went wrong with this one. I thought it was because the form was expired but I checked other people also sent them (exp. 09/30/2021) since it's the only one available online. I'll just triple check everything and resend all again.

01/31/2022 - Even though I got RFE, still received the biometrics letter the same day with appointment scheduled for Feb. 17. 

Just now, Lady_L said:

Has anybody gotten any status update after they did biometrics? Or is your status saying still in review?

Got my Biometrics Wednesday 9th February, I will let you know. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Greece
Timeline
1 hour ago, Lady_L said:

Has anybody gotten any status update after they did biometrics? Or is your status saying still in review?

Got my biometrics January 21st (PD December 13th). Since that day, the case is being actively reviewed. 

I think it's too early, unfortunately. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.