jg121783

Over 42,000 Adverse Reaction Reports Revealed In First Batch Of Pfizer Vax Docs

86 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
13 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

It would seem that a adverse reaction rate of less than .00030 makes 

the vaccine safer than the 2019 Airline fatalities rate of .0005 per 100k flight hours.

Since and adverse reaction could be anything as mild as a sore arm,  it appears flying commercial is way more dangerous than getting the Jab, according to the WHO database. 

People need to stop living in fear.

So what is the mortality rate of people that die from (not with) Covid?  Why will the various governments that are mandating Covid vaccines no acknowledging immunity based on a previous infection?  Why are there so many vaccine/drug pushers out there?  What are the long-term effects of the vaccine?  There are a lot of questions out there for those that have chosen to not get vaccinated, but we have people out there saying these people are stupid, or irresponsible, and yet, I doubt you have a single answer for the questions above.  In the end, it all comes back to money and the amount of money the folks in DC are along with the companies like Pfizer and Moderna are making over these massive pressures.  Not really sure about you, but I really do not have any trust in anyone in the federal or state government. 

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Dashinka said:

So what is the mortality rate of people that die from (not with) Covid?  Why will the various governments that are mandating Covid vaccines no acknowledging immunity based on a previous infection?  Why are there so many vaccine/drug pushers out there?  What are the long-term effects of the vaccine?  There are a lot of questions out there for those that have chosen to not get vaccinated, but we have people out there saying these people are stupid, or irresponsible, and yet, I doubt you have a single answer for the questions above.  In the end, it all comes back to money and the amount of money the folks in DC are along with the companies like Pfizer and Moderna are making over these massive pressures.  Not really sure about you, but I really do not have any trust in anyone in the federal or state government. 

So what you are saying is that to support the profit of a handful of drug companies. The CDC, the FDA, the regional heath authorities, the Trump administration, the Biden admistration, numerous research and university organizations, the drug companies, the WHO, all of their counterparts in every other nation, countless doctors and researchers

all got together and said:

" here's a plan, let's advise the schools and industry to shut down their operations and convince people to shut themselves off from everyone they know and love in the world, tank the economy, drive countless businesses into ruin, disrupt the medical industries own flow of work and revenue because we need to pretend that it's too risky to do those things. We will shut down every facet of people's lives and cause them to cower in fear, force them to line up for a useless and dangerous "untested" vaccine. Oh yeah and when we get the vaccine,  only bother to approve one and then don't even let the public have the approved one. 

even though

we (all the conspirators in the first paragraph) know the virus is not that dangerous. 

And they are doing this for what? 100 billion in revenue? Some sort of power trip? 

Or is this closer to the truth?

This virus caught us off guard even though experts warned of this scenario, hardly any part of our medical infrastructure was ready for this lethal of a virus. We  rushed through a series of vaccines and made every effort to ensure the safety for emergency use authorization and continue to monitor for risky outcomes until we can achieve FDA approval and be assured that the vaccine meets the same safety standard as thousands of other drugs with FDA approval. 

Which scenario is more plausible?

Edit: I forgot to put the mask part in, if we cam get folks to wear a mask everywhere, that would be a hoot!

Edited by Crtcl Rice Theory

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

So what you are saying is that to support the profit of a handful of drug companies. The CDC, the FDA, the regional heath authorities, the Trump administration, the Biden admistration, numerous research and university organizations, the drug companies, the WHO, all of their counterparts in every other nation, countless doctors and researchers

all got together and said:

" here's a plan, let's advise the schools and industry to shut down their operations and convince people to shut themselves off from everyone they know and love in the world, tank the economy, drive countless businesses into ruin, disrupt the medical industries own flow of work and revenue because we need to pretend that it's too risky to do those things. We will shut down every facet of people's lives and cause them to cower in fear, force them to line up for a useless and dangerous "untested" vaccine. Oh yeah and when we get the vaccine,  only bother to approve one and then don't even let the public have the approved one. 

even though

we (all the conspirators in the first paragraph) know the virus is not that dangerous. 

And they are doing this for what? 100 billion in revenue? Some sort of power trip? 

Or is this closer to the truth?

This virus caught us off guard even though experts warned of this scenario, hardly any part of our medical infrastructure was ready for this lethal of a virus. We  rushed through a series of vaccines and made every effort to ensure the safety for emergency use authorization and continue to monitor for risky outcomes until we can achieve FDA approval and be assured that the vaccine meets the same safety standard as thousands of other drugs with FDA approval. 

Which scenario is more plausible?

Edit: I forgot to put the mask part in, if we cam get folks to wear a mask everywhere, that would be a hoot!

Considering how our various government entities relish power it is certainly plausible.  There are even several local blue leaning governments that are leaning toward permanent masking, etc. for whatever reason.  At this point, the vaccines are there, we should have ended masking mandates and all the other power grabs by governments.  If one wants to wear a mask, feel free, but why we are forcing kids, or people on planes, etc. to wear masks is amazing.  NYC just announced the most stringent vaccine mandates on private companies with no out for previously infected all to combat the fairly mild cold causing omicron variant.  Kids over 12 in NYC must have their valid vaccine card to go inside a restaurant, etc.  Now we have a 24 hr testing mandate for all travelers coming to the US, what a waste of money, and even if this testing is provided by some government run health care system, someone is paying for it as it is not free.  Now the likes of the idiot Fauci are pushing more "boosters", has anyone looked at his portfolio?  If you think the government is all about the prosperity of the citizenry, you seem to be missing a lot of the over-reach that they are pushing on that very citizenry (at least the blue run areas).  Luckily we still have some reasonable GOP run areas, so the US economy is not completely in the ditch.

I will agree that the Fauci financed virus caught us off guard, but as many in government do, they certainly will not let this crisis go to waste.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

Considering how our various government entities relish power it is certainly plausible. 

I just outline a storyline that we would never be able to sell to Hollywood B film producer, and your response is "it is certainly plausible"  You certainly did not address any of the absurd prepositions ( except you think Fauci is some sort of greedy evil mastermind)

There are even several local blue leaning governments that are leaning toward permanent masking, etc. for whatever reason.  At this point, the vaccines are there, we should have ended masking mandates and all the other power grabs by governments.  If one wants to wear a mask, feel free, but why we are forcing kids, or people on planes, etc. to wear masks is amazing.  NYC just announced the most stringent vaccine mandates on private companies with no out for previously infected all to combat the fairly mild cold causing omicron variant.  Kids over 12 in NYC must have their valid vaccine card to go inside a restaurant, etc. 

Now you have goal shifted to local government actions, which is not the WHO, the Whitehouse , the CDC or the FDA.  It is possible that local governments and agencies get it wrong some of the time based on the 'fog of war"?  Not just possible, it's likely.  But that doesn't mean they are wrong all of the time or that they are malicious in their intent.  It also doesn't mean if you went back in time that the same people wouldn't make the same decisions

The mask thing cracks me up, is it really the affront to ones personal liberty to wear a mask to protect one another?  The probability that masking saves lives is very high, moresoe with Delta an Omicron in the environment..  Why don't we just do away with any public decency laws while we are at it.  Topless Tuesdays at work anyone?  < its a joke Nature Boy, not a thing.

Now we have a 24 hr testing mandate for all travelers coming to the US, what a waste of money, and even if this testing is provided by some government run health care system, someone is paying for it as it is not free. 

so, are you saying the tests don't work or that you are unconcerned about a visitor bringing the virus?

Now the likes of the idiot Fauci are pushing more "boosters", has anyone looked at his portfolio?  If you think the government is all about the prosperity of the citizenry, you seem to be missing a lot of the over-reach that they are pushing on that very citizenry (at least the blue run areas).  Luckily we still have some reasonable GOP run areas, so the US economy is not completely in the ditch.

I will agree that the Fauci financed virus caught us off guard, but as many in government do, they certainly will not let this crisis go to waste.

The other possibility is that you and about a third of the population get your information from a news source that is less than reliable on this topic.  

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

I just outline a storyline that we would never be able to sell to Hollywood B film producer, and your response is "it is certainly plausible"  You certainly did not address any of the absurd prepositions ( except you think Fauci is some sort of greedy evil mastermind)

I am not saying there was some sort of grand conspiracy unlike those that believed the Russian collusion story.  The simple fact is that governments and particularly Democrat controlled governments are all about consolidating power over the population, and this is the best opportunity.  Added to that, you have the powerful bureaucrats that also like to have power.  As to Fauci, he is certainly taking advantage of his actions from a power standpoint, did he purposefully create it, maybe not, but his reckless actions and financing appear to be the most likely cause of this and he is in full CYA mode because of it.

Now you have goal shifted to local government actions, which is not the WHO, the Whitehouse , the CDC or the FDA.  It is possible that local governments and agencies get it wrong some of the time based on the 'fog of war"?  Not just possible, it's likely.  But that doesn't mean they are wrong all of the time or that they are malicious in their intent.  It also doesn't mean if you went back in time that the same people wouldn't make the same decisions

Governments may not be inherently malicious, but they are not acting in the best interest of the population they supposedly represent.  As to the CDC, or the FDA, whatever, they do what they do and issue their decrees that we are all supposed to follow, but the current leader of the CDC has admitted that they make a lot of decisions based on emotion, which should not be the case of a bureaucrat.  They should not be hiding information from the public all in the name of the "public good".  There should be term limits not only on elected folks in DC, but also bureaucrats.

The mask thing cracks me up, is it really the affront to ones personal liberty to wear a mask to protect one another?  The probability that masking saves lives is very high, moresoe with Delta an Omicron in the environment..  Why don't we just do away with any public decency laws while we are at it.  Topless Tuesdays at work anyone?  < its a joke Nature Boy, not a thing.

Yeah, the whole mask as a filter debate again.  I know you are a filtration expert, so I will defer to you, but sure, if you are sick, wear a mask, let the person decide, but I realize you believe only people of a certain political elite level can make that decision for themselves, all others must have the decision made for them.  I do love all the hypocritical examples of the political elite shunning mask mandates because they of course are our betters.  I also love the fact that masks are so important to wear inside, or in a crowd but when one is eating, drinking or staging some sort of social justice protest/riot, apparently the virus does not transmit at that point. 

so, are you saying the tests don't work or that you are unconcerned about a visitor bringing the virus?

I am saying that tests are as good as the conditions at the time the sample was taken.  I am not really concerned about anyone else as I have taken my own precautions and I don't think my views should be mandated on anyone else.  As to a concern of visitors or immigrants or returning USCs/LPRs are bringing over the virus or a new variant, why is the Southern Border still open?  

The other possibility is that you and about a third of the population get your information from a news source that is less than reliable on this topic.  

I certainly do not go to the likes of CNN, WaPo, NYTimes for news.  I have seen the false narratives they have pushed all in the name of better "progressive" (actually regressive) politics.  Covid has been turned into a huge political football, and the regular MSM outlets along with the Leftist social media sites are a lot of that cause.  There are a lot of expert views that have been silenced over this entire thing, and we only get the Party narrative.

Timeline

I am sure there are some that will defend this person's actions.  This regressive deserves to be in prison.  

Haughty ‘racial equity committee’ member harasses, doxxes parents who sued school over masks

A sitting member of the Fort Worth Texas school board’s Racial Equity Committee has doxxed parents by publishing their names and phone numbers on social media.

“She doxxed us. … She said, ‘Internet do your thing.’ I got 17 voicemails at my work from one person,” Kerri Rehmeyer, a Fort Worth mother who sued the school district to block a mask mandate, told Fox News. The misanthrope she was referring to is one Norma Garcia-Lopez, the co-chair of the Racial Equity Committee at Fort Worth Independent School District.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/11/19/haughty-racial-equity-committee-member-harasses-doxxes-parents-who-sued-school-over-masks-1165499/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

There really ought to be a criminal penalty of some sort.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

39 minutes ago, TBoneTX said:

There really ought to be a criminal penalty of some sort.

kind sucks. Sorta happened to me  not too long ago. Someone from here took some drama from here to facebook  

Timeline
3 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

kind sucks. Sorta happened to me  not too long ago. Someone from here took some drama from here to facebook  

This is why I left FB more than two years ago.  Nothing good happens on FB or Twitter let alone IG.

Timeline
4 hours ago, Dashinka said:

I am sure there are some that will defend this person's actions.  This regressive deserves to be in prison.  

Haughty ‘racial equity committee’ member harasses, doxxes parents who sued school over masks

A sitting member of the Fort Worth Texas school board’s Racial Equity Committee has doxxed parents by publishing their names and phone numbers on social media.

“She doxxed us. … She said, ‘Internet do your thing.’ I got 17 voicemails at my work from one person,” Kerri Rehmeyer, a Fort Worth mother who sued the school district to block a mask mandate, told Fox News. The misanthrope she was referring to is one Norma Garcia-Lopez, the co-chair of the Racial Equity Committee at Fort Worth Independent School District.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/11/19/haughty-racial-equity-committee-member-harasses-doxxes-parents-who-sued-school-over-masks-1165499/

What does have to do with antivaxxers?  Is CRT and vaccines somehow related?   

12 minutes ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

What does have to do with antivaxxers?  Is CRT and vaccines somehow related?   

To be fair it is the 4th page of a chest thread. The fact that it is even covid related is is amazing. 

I wonder who they think here would be ok with doxing someone.  Surely no one 

Timeline
6 hours ago, Dashinka said:

I am not saying there was some sort of grand conspiracy unlike those that believed the Russian collusion story. 

I see what you attempted to do there. 

The simple fact is that governments and particularly Democrat controlled governments are all about consolidating power over the population, and this is the best opportunity. 

And this surfaced in the Trump admistration why?

Added to that, you have the powerful bureaucrats that also like to have power.  As to Fauci, he is certainly taking advantage of his actions from a power standpoint, did he purposefully create it, maybe not, but his reckless actions and financing appear to be the most likely cause of this and he is in full CYA mode because of it.

You have no evidence to support that fantasy.

Governments may not be inherently malicious, but they are not acting in the best interest of the population they supposedly represent. 

If a government coordinated shutting down the economy and life as we know it in an unnecessary and naked grab of power, not only is that malicious,  but people should go to jail. The fact is it is a bad scenario and folks are doing the best they can at all levels of government. 

As to the CDC, or the FDA, whatever, they do what they do and issue their decrees that we are all supposed to follow,

OK then the vaccines must be necessary and ready or the FDA is criminally negligent, which is exactly what the conspiracy theorists are pushing. 

Either I trust the folks to approved my BP meds, and dozens of other vaccines are not valid as well. It is a binary question. 

but the current leader of the CDC has admitted that they make a lot of decisions based on emotion, which should not be the case of a bureaucrat. 

Source?

They should not be hiding information from the public all in the name of the "public good".  There should be term limits not only on elected folks in DC, but also bureaucrats.

Who is  they Walensky? She just got here. How short of a term do you want in an national emergency?  Where do you have a pool of multidisciplinary public health officials waiting to take on these tremendous tasks? This isn't like term limits for for a congressional rep or parks and rec board, it takes serious chops to do these jobs.  

Yeah, the whole mask as a filter debate again.  I know you are a filtration expert, so I will defer to you, but sure, if you are sick, wear a mask, let the person decide, but I realize you believe only people of a certain political elite level can make that decision for themselves, all others must have the decision made for them.  I do love all the hypocritical examples of the political elite shunning mask mandates because they of course are our betters.  I also love the fact that masks are so important to wear inside, or in a crowd but when one is eating, drinking or staging some sort of social justice protest/riot, apparently the virus does not transmit at that point. 

Ok don't wear a mask, but don't come to my place of business and cough. Suit yourself. I am likely to die of toxic CO2 poisoning at any rate

I am saying that tests are as good as the conditions at the time the sample was taken.

What? I drive through the test facilities and they stuck a q tip up my nose and they put it in a jar and 24 hours later the lab sends me an email, so far 5/5 negative. I have no idea what they do, just like I have no idea how Popeyes makes those delicious chicken sandwiches ( two blocks down from the test facility,  no need to bring this up with Mrs CRT) Do you think maybe I had a false negative?

I am not really concerned about anyone else as I have taken my own precautions and I don't think my views should be mandated on anyone else.  As to a concern of visitors or immigrants or returning USCs/LPRs are bringing over the virus or a new variant, why is the Southern Border still open?  

Is it? Last I looked we have customs and border crossing.  Are people still getting in after Trump had Mexico pay for that tremendous wall? 

I certainly do not go to the likes of CNN, WaPo, NYTimes for news.  I have seen the false narratives they have pushed all in the name of better "progressive" (actually regressive) politics.  Covid has been turned into a huge political football, and the regular MSM outlets along with the Leftist social media sites are a lot of that cause. 

Then why do I see the misinformation coming from Gateway Pundit,  Fox News in the evening, Newsmax, Infowars. I don’t even watch those channels and the junk gets posted here every day. All conspiracy theories aligned with the wackadoodle views I outlined above are coming from those sources. Why? I have no idea what they have to gain, but their actions are putting millions into harms way. 

Does CNN and the NYT pander a bit to their demographic?probably Do they make up crazy conspiracy theories that will wind up getting folks infected or worse? Not that I have seen.

There are a lot of expert views that have been silenced over this entire thing, and we only get the Party narrative.

Tell me which experts have been silenced. Rand Paul? That my pillow guy? The TV evangelists selling vitamins. I am not a physician or medical researcher, but I will look at whatever you bring that supports the view that the vaccine is dangerous and read it with an open mind.

i-guarantee-it.gif

Edited by Crtcl Rice Theory

Timeline
25 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

To be fair it is the 4th page of a chest thread. The fact that it is even covid related is is amazing. 

I wonder who they think here would be ok with doxing someone.  Surely no 

There is a hard stop on doxxing. I would not like my past as a highly paid male stripper come out in this forum. 

41 minutes ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

If a government coordinated shutting down the economy and life as we know it in an unnecessary and naked grab of power, not only is that malicious,  but people should go to jail. The fact is it is a bad scenario and folks are doing the best they can at all levels of government. 

OK then the vaccines must be necessary and ready or the FDA is criminally negligent, which is exactly what the conspiracy theorists are pushing. 

Either I trust the folks to approved my BP meds, and dozens of other vaccines are not valid as well. It is a binary question. 

Source?

Who is  they Walensky? She just got here. How short of a term do you want in an national emergency?  Where do you have a pool of multidisciplinary public health officials waiting to take on these tremendous tasks? This isn't like term limits for for a congressional rep or parks and rec board, it takes serious chops to do these jobs.  

Ok don't wear a mask, but don't come to my place of business and cough. Suit yourself. I am likely to die of toxic CO2 poisoning at any rate

What? I drive through the test facilities and they stuck a q tip up my nose and they put it in a jar and 24 hours later the lab sends me an email, so far 5/5 negative. I have no idea what they do, just like I have no idea how Popeyes makes those delicious chicken sandwiches ( two blocks down from the test facility,  no need to bring this up with Mrs CRT) Do you think maybe I had a false negative?

Is it? Last I looked we have customs and border crossing.  Are people still getting in after Trump had Mexico pay for that tremendous wall? 

Then why do I see the misinformation coming from Gateway Pundit,  Fox News in the evening, Newsmax, Infowars. I don’t even watch those channels and the junk gets posted here every day. All conspiracy theories aligned with the wackadoodle views I outlined above are coming from those sources. Why? I have no idea what they have to gain, but their actions are putting millions into harms way. 

Does CNN and the NYT pander a bit to their demographic?probably Do they make up crazy conspiracy theories that will wind up getting folks infected or worse? Not that I have seen.

Tell me which experts have been silenced. Rand Paul? That my pillow guy? The TV evangelists selling vitamins. I am not a physician or medical researcher, but I will look at whatever you bring that supports the view that the vaccine is dangerous and read it with an open mind.

i-guarantee-it.gif

And my biggest argument agianst wild  conspiracy theories.  Washington can't keep a secret if their life depends on it. Does any one think the many many 10s of 1000s of people it would take to pull this off and none spills the beans?

Kind of like the many 1000s including the major networks it would take to pull of a fake moon landing.  Yet many still believe. 

Great point about not trusting pharma and the FDA. Yet I bet many gladly take their BP meds, meds when sick etc

Timeline
12 hours ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

Yes, because Leftist conspiracies are truth right?

I think this began way before the Trump administration.  The size of government, the bureaucracy, has been growing and growing since FDRs time, and the ratio of direct representation of the people has been has also been growing (up to ~730 k per House member).

The fantasy of Fauci approving funding dangerous and reckless research from his almighty perch?  I think there is plenty of evidence out there saying this was true along with Fauci promoting this type of research.  I know my mom told me people like to be BS'd but I am amazed at the people that believe anything that comes out of DC.

Yes, power does not corrupt anyone at all.  Human nature though would say you are wrong here.

Never said that at all, but believe what you want.

Not exactly binary, many people are not early adopters of new things and prefer to wait for the canaries to have a go first.

Source?

Ah, the toxic CO2 debate.  You lost me with that one, but you are right, you are likely to die, everyone will.

Did Trump invite everyone to come?  I see that only your identified news sources have misinformation, but I suppose your approved news sources only speak the truth?  And from there we go back to number 1, Leftist/regressive conspiracy theories are truth.  Thank you for pointing that out again.

Nope, not at all, just ask the Russians, or Nicholas Sandman.

i-guarantee-it.gif

You can do your own research, but plenty of physicians have been thrown off YT, FB, T, etc. for not toeing the DC elitist line, and we still see Fauci out there all the time redefining words to cover his behind.  I realize you believe everything that comes out of DC, but to me there is nothing credible coming from them, and that includes the rank and file bureaucrats, just ask the victims of Larry Nasser how well the FBI agents in Indianapolis handled things.

Edited by Dashinka