Hawk Riders

part IV, the big IR1/CR1 DQ'd message group...

3,005 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
17 minutes ago, rainbow-skies said:

Mine just went from Issued in AP to Issued Final Processing

Congrats! So happy for you! Hope I will see an update today too

Timeline
36 minutes ago, katelynns said:

Congrats! So happy for you! Hope I will see an update today too

Omg!!! Literally could cry I’m so relieved!! Just updated to “issued” under necessary administrative processing just like you :) 

Timeline
1 minute ago, katelynns said:

Omg!!! Literally could cry I’m so relieved!! Just updated to “issued” under necessary administrative processing just like you :) 

That is awesome!! Im certain by tomorrow it will go into Final Processing!

Timeline
1 hour ago, rainbow-skies said:

That is awesome!! Im certain by tomorrow it will go into Final Processing!

Mine to went from Ap to FINAL PROCESSING things moving along what a relief 😄😄

Timeline
3 minutes ago, MTLSINGHZ said:

Mine to went from Ap to FINAL PROCESSING things moving along what a relief 😄😄

That is awesome!!!

My new focus is when i am gonna get the tracking link 🤣 i am trying to go to POE monday if I am extremely lucky haha

Timeline

Congratulations folks. Very happy to see such positive posts. All the very best for your new life ahead. 

Timeline
20 minutes ago, rainbow-skies said:

That is awesome!!!

My new focus is when i am gonna get the tracking link 🤣 i am trying to go to POE monday if I am extremely lucky haha

Me too I can’t wait no more as soon as i get my passport I’m gonna pay the fess and hit the border up lol 😂😂

Timeline
36 minutes ago, MTLSINGHZ said:

Me too I can’t wait no more as soon as i get my passport I’m gonna pay the fess and hit the border up lol 😂😂

Same! I just finished my final luggage packing and have my final goodbyes with my family here this weekend. So Monday is the dream haha. 

Fingers crossed we all get our passports soon!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

@canuckchicMy hubs was a naturalized citizen (naturalized during my immigration process, so we changed status from F2A to CR-1 to IR-1, which was a whole other kettle of fishy fun!).  As mentioned by @ME_RHEDZ77, I just needed a copy of his naturalization certificate.  I didn't actually need it at the interview, but had it and a copy of his passport too. 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Quick question- how long does it take after CEAC says "final processing" before you get the tracking number?

Our CEAC status just switched to final processing yesterday and when I called the DOS this morning, they said it could take days before the consulate sends the email with the tracking. I am a bit confused because it seemed like others got the tracking at the same time it switched to final processing? How long after final processing did people get the tracking number?

Timeline
10 minutes ago, svann080 said:

Quick question- how long does it take after CEAC says "final processing" before you get the tracking number?

Our CEAC status just switched to final processing yesterday and when I called the DOS this morning, they said it could take days before the consulate sends the email with the tracking. I am a bit confused because it seemed like others got the tracking at the same time it switched to final processing? How long after final processing did people get the tracking number?

I would like to know this too. My case was put in final processing yesterday and I am anxiously awaiting this tracking link. Fingers crossed today is the day for all of us in "Issued" status

Timeline
19 minutes ago, rainbow-skies said:

I would like to know this too. My case was put in final processing yesterday and I am anxiously awaiting this tracking link. Fingers crossed today is the day for all of us in "Issued" status

Yes same situation here 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, MTLSINGHZ said:

Yes same situation here 

Desperately hoping  we all get tracking numbers at some point today!!! It seemed like everyone was getting their passports back extremely fast until now! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.