Hawk Riders

part IV, the big IR1/CR1 DQ'd message group...

3,005 posts in this topic

On 11/17/2022 at 10:14 AM, Hawk Riders said:

it is not recommended to reschedule your interview. 

try requesting expedited processing on your passport renewal & bring updated items to interview.

I just got my passport renewed and booked medical appointment. Not enough time to procure a new Police Clearance Certificate from home country where Old Passport number mentioned, that is just 7 month old. However in the new passport old number is also mentioned. would that be fine ? 

On 12/7/2022 at 2:00 PM, panetonne said:

Hi all, I had my interview last Friday (Dec 2) was approved, and my status changed to Issued on the same day. Does anyone know how long it typically takes for them to send the passport back? Anyone else here who was also interviewed on the same day? 

Thank you!

I was changed to "issued" on the 6th and still don't have tracking for my passport...

40 minutes ago, panetonne said:

Hey I actually just received tracking for my passport today! My status changed to issued on Dec 2nd, so hopefully you’ll get your tracking tomorrow/Monday!

My status also changed to Issued on Dec 2 but still no tracking number. Did you get an email with your tracking number?

6 minutes ago, ritaburglar said:

Wow! That was fast!  Do you mind me asking where you live?  I'm in Toronto so wondering how long it will take.  Waiting for the tracking # before I book my flight to the US :) 

I live in Windsor, ON. I opted for home delivery through Purolator. I got tracking number on Friday. I could see updates on the tracking happening even over the weekend.

Edited by ctr

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.