Duaus

Approved in documents but no case status change

68 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Don't get stuck on this only update. It means nothing. You have your approval notice and the date on the letter is what counts not an online status.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
Just now, Duaus said:

Okay but it is only online the notice is in the documents so when should I get it in the mail i meant

One or two weeks probably but it will be the same letter that you see there online in your documents with the same approval date of October 4th.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 hours ago, Duaus said:

Okay but it is only online the notice is in the documents so when should I get it in the mail i meant

Hi, Congrats on the approval. Which USCIS service center is listed on your bottom left of NOA2 (approval notice)? Thanks,

1 hour ago, razikk said:

Hi, Congrats on the approval. Which USCIS service center is listed on your bottom left of NOA2 (approval notice)? Thanks,

It says vermont now! It changed with every notice, i dont even know if there’s a accurate one! & thankyou’

5 hours ago, Letspaintcookies said:

One or two weeks probably but it will be the same letter that you see there online in your documents with the same approval date of October 4th.

Okay thankyou!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Duaus said:

Update: the case status changed to approved also! Following day!

I'm so happy it updated! I'm wishing you the best with the rest of your journey!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
3 hours ago, Duaus said:

Update: the case status changed to approved also! Following day!

congrats! I waited 5 days ...

my approved date on the approval notice is 09/30

but the case status said  on 10/04 approved my case

It's a long long journey till i find my way home to you

I-751 Timeline

1/3 Filled I-751 and Sent on 1/10

1/17 Got USCIS IOE#.Case was received and a receipt notice was sent.

1/23 Check cashed

1/26 Case Tracker update :Biometrics appointment was scheduled.

2/2 Received Bio appointment in mail and rescheduled the bio appointment online

2/6 Received  NOA and extension letter in mail

2/7 Done Bio in person and status changed to "Actively reviewed"

10 hours ago, B@C said:

congrats! I waited 5 days ...

my approved date on the approval notice is 09/30

but the case status said  on 10/04 approved my case

Oh!! At least it approved!! 

14 hours ago, Joyoussinger said:

I'm so happy it updated! I'm wishing you the best with the rest of your journey!

Thankyouuu

Now my case says its closed does that just mean Uscis has closed my case and transferred it to nvc

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
23 hours ago, Duaus said:

Alright thank youu! The only thing is i still don’t know when ill recieve the letter from uscis like approval letter cause my case hasnt updated but approval notice is there. 
also thank you! Ill be aware of my emails and all. How long is nvc possily

probably will not receive a letter from USCIS / some get one/  some do not

i never got more than emails after the case left USCIS and that was from NVC with my case #

the next notice will be from NVC giving u your new case #

9 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

probably will not receive a letter from USCIS / some get one/  some do not

i never got more than emails after the case left USCIS and that was from NVC with my case #

the next notice will be from NVC giving u your new case #

It does say we should receive it but also when did u get the nvc letter after how long? And you can just start submitting when they give case number? 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Duaus said:

It does say we should receive it but also when did u get the nvc letter after how long? And you can just start submitting when they give case number? 

Give NVC about 2 months to send the new case #

they are slow to do this at this time

Get your IRS tax transcripts now for the next phase

remember if u interview after April 5th of 2022 ,  you may need the 2021 tax info so complete the ASAP 

13 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

Give NVC about 2 months to send the new case #

they are slow to do this at this time

Get your IRS tax transcripts now for the next phase

remember if u interview after April 5th of 2022 ,  you may need the 2021 tax info so complete the ASAP 

Oh wow :( thats a long time. It does say they working on last week of sep in the frame at nvc and how would I know when the interview  would be , do they tell you an estimate? Have u gotten a date yet? When did u become DQ? 

Timeline
54 minutes ago, Duaus said:

Oh wow :( thats a long time. It does say they working on last week of sep in the frame at nvc and how would I know when the interview  would be , do they tell you an estimate? Have u gotten a date yet? When did u become DQ? 

my husband is here and citizen /  he came in 2015

we did not go thru all this with all these covid delays

you are going thru a longer process than "normal"  as covid set all back 

i got the case # in just 2 weeks but now?? taking about 2 months

Once u pay the 2 fees to NVC and complete the DS 260 and AOS with all supporting documents,  u will be dq and on hold while the embassy and NVC work on the interview date.   all this depends on how many cases are ahead of yours and any restrictions the embassy has because of covid 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.