hopeJourney

I-130 August 2021 Filers

479 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 5/23/2022 at 9:16 PM, Troy B said:

Oh just checking again  and the date was moved up "The earliest you can submit questions is July 18, 2022. Please do not contact us before this date"

And checking again, now with the 9.5 month timeframe,  it now says:  August 23, 2022 😢

2 minutes ago, Troy B said:

And checking again, now with the 9.5 month timeframe,  it now says:  August 23, 2022 😢

Yup.  Mine's Aug 2 so that sounds right.   😔

I am happy to report that our I-130 was approved.

IR-1 - Spouse or US citizen

Submitted Online August 27, 2021

NOA1 - August 27, 2021

Active Review 1 - February 21, 2022

Active Review 2 - June 2, 2022

NOA2 - June 2, 2022

NOA1 was from the Texas Service Center but was transferred to the Vermont Service Center the day of submission (I found this out via Emma).

I am hoping my fellow August 2021 filers are next!

Edited by hopeJourney

2 hours ago, hopeJourney said:

I am happy to report that our I-130 was approved.

IR-1 - Spouse or US citizen

Submitted Online August 27, 2021

NOA1 - August 27, 2021

Active Review 1 - February 21, 2022

Active Review 2 - June 2, 2022

NOA2 - June 2, 2022

NOA1 was from the Texas Service Center but was transferred to the Vermont Service Center the day of submission (I found this out via Emma).

I am hoping my fellow August 2021 filers are next!

I hope so as well. I leave tomorrow to go visit my husband and am hoping while I am there that we get the approval so at least it will be some good news. Congratulations 

22 minutes ago, Ctavarez90 said:

I hope so as well. I leave tomorrow to go visit my husband and am hoping while I am there that we get the approval so at least it will be some good news. Congratulations 

Congratulations!  Hoping for good news for all of us soon 

12 hours ago, Ctavarez90 said:

I just came back from a 7 week trip to see my husband. Before, I was thinking the same thing. It's been 10 months and nothing yet, so I recommend don't get your hopess up too high (not trying to be negative, but I just learned it the hard way). I'm at VSC and the earliest we can contact them is February 2023! It's insane...

15 hours ago, Tereza said:

I just came back from a 7 week trip to see my husband. Before, I was thinking the same thing. It's been 10 months and nothing yet, so I recommend don't get your hopess up too high (not trying to be negative, but I just learned it the hard way). I'm at VSC and the earliest we can contact them is February 2023! It's insane...

Yea just hoping that we get the approval before it hits the one year mark of us putting in the petition for him. Keeping our fingers crossed!

6 hours ago, Troy B said:

Another week,  VisaJourney now estimating my approval will come July 12th, 2022,  a slip of 4 days since the previous week.

Mine says July 21, 2022

3 hours ago, Ctavarez90 said:

Mine says July 21, 2022

Mine says "any day now" but when I click on the date, again it's some else's profile who is not even at my SC or from my husband's country.   This is the 4th time in 5 weeks "any day  now" has come up.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hey guys I’m so excited to announce that we’ve been approved!!! I hope it’s ok hopeJourney I’m stealing your format 😄

IR-1 - Spouse or US citizen

Submitted Online August 5, 2021

Service Center: Nebraska transferred to Texas

NOA1 - August 5, 2021

Active Review 1 - February 22, 2022

Active Review 2 - June 7, 2022

NOA2 - June 7, 2022

Can’t wait to see everybody else’s approvals roll in!!!

Edited by JJAFam

1 hour ago, JJAFam said:

Hey guys I’m so excited to announce that we’ve been approved!!! I hope it’s ok hopeJourney I’m stealing your format 😄

IR-1 - Spouse or US citizen

Submitted Online August 5, 2021

Service Center: Nebraska transferred to Texas

NOA1 - August 5, 2021

Active Review 1 - February 22, 2022

Active Review 2 - June 7, 2022

NOA2 - June 7, 2022

Can’t wait to see everybody else’s approvals roll in!!!

Congratulations 🎉 how were you notified of your approval? Did you check your account online or how do?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ctavarez90 said:

Congratulations 🎉 how were you notified of your approval? Did you check your account online or how do?

I have the Case Tracker app on my phone. When I went to check it this morning it still said Actively Reviewing but the Last Status Change said TODAY. I decided to log into my USCIC account and checked the document tabs and there was my approval letter dated today. It was a lucky catch because once I hit 200 days I just stopped checking the app 😅

HI everyone. I am a long time reader and decided to join today. Applied for my husband in august. We are currently at the Texas processing center. 

Receive Notice August 19, 2021

Actively Reviewed December 20, 2021

and nothing yet. It’s a bit frustrating. I try not to check all the time but i cant help it! I am happy to start seeing some august approvals finally!!!! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

approval letter on website, yet to get the mail.

filed august 31, 2021

review- 19th feb and June 7th with approval today. service center- Vermont

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.