hopeJourney

I-130 August 2021 Filers

479 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Tereza said:

Not until February 2023. VSC is a joke 😑

Oh wow! For California service center I can submit an inquiry on Aug 23 2022. But im pretty sure my approval will be next month. Fingers crossed and praying for you as well

1 hour ago, Ctavarez90 said:

Oh wow! For California service center I can submit an inquiry on Aug 23 2022. But im pretty sure my approval will be next month. Fingers crossed and praying for you as well

Thanks.. I just checked again, out of curiosity ... now it says the earliest is March 17 2023. What a joke 🙃 Wishing you best of luck as well!

45 minutes ago, Tereza said:

Thanks.. I just checked again, out of curiosity ... now it says the earliest is March 17 2023. What a joke 🙃 Wishing you best of luck as well!

Maybe things will start to get better for you soon!

1 hour ago, MelBeen said:

Guys i know i shouldn’t feel this way but my anxiety has been through the roof. We are august 19 and nothing yet. It is so upsetting.. I try not to check everyday but i cant help it. I guess i just needed to vent since you guys understand this frustrating process :(

Oh trust me I know. I check everyday. Sometimes more than once. My anxiety and depression has been up lately but im trying to push through it holding out the hope that I get my approval in the next few weeks. Which service center is your petition at by the way?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 6/20/2022 at 4:59 PM, Tereza said:

Nothing for me, but I keep seing September and even October PDs being approved in the VSC Facebook group I'm in. Quite frustrating when we filed August 3rd, but what can you do... I'm starting to consider filing the K3 to hopefully speed things up, but with our luck, they'd approve that and deny the CR1 🙃

Tereza, I would advise you to be patient. Your case approval is on the way.

Take your mind off for now and keep checking your mail weekly for updates.

I've long taken my mind off and focus on my work and activities that gives me peace of mind.

It's really bad spouses have to wait years before reuniting with their love ones. Worst when they have no child in between the waiting period and they are growing older each year.

Long distance relationship is not worth it. If not for love, I personally would have given up and moved on.

May our patience end in Joy.

1 hour ago, Udee said:

Tereza, I would advise you to be patient. Your case approval is on the way.

Take your mind off for now and keep checking your mail weekly for updates.

I've long taken my mind off and focus on my work and activities that gives me peace of mind.

It's really bad spouses have to wait years before reuniting with their love ones. Worst when they have no child in between the waiting period and they are growing older each year.

Long distance relationship is not worth it. If not for love, I personally would have given up and moved on.

May our patience end in Joy.

Im having to do the same. I’ve been waiting 9 months and 3 weeks as of today at California Service Center and I am having to remind myself that my approval is coming very soon i just have to be patient. It is very hard but I am doing the best I can. Praying and fingers crossed that i get my approval by next month because my anxiety and feeling depressed from time to time are annoying. Im pushing it through it though because I found my husband, the love of my life. It is definitely worth every emotion I have felt to know that he will be with me soon

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Ctavarez90 said:

Any more updates from my august filers?

No update at the moment, may be the new week or next month, updates will start popping up.

6 hours ago, Udee said:

No update at the moment, may be the new week or next month, updates will start popping up.

I hope so. I will be at 300 days tomorrow waiting on my petition to get approved so I am hoping writhing the next two weeks I get my approval

On 6/20/2022 at 6:36 PM, Ctavarez90 said:

Oh trust me I know. I check everyday. Sometimes more than once. My anxiety and depression has been up lately but im trying to push through it holding out the hope that I get my approval in the next few weeks. Which service center is your petition at by the way?

At Texas and it is taking so long! 311 days and still nothing!! So frustrating 

1 hour ago, MelBeen said:

At Texas and it is taking so long! 311 days and still nothing!! So frustrating 

Im at CSC and already at 10 months so hoping to get some good news soon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.