hopeJourney

I-130 August 2021 Filers

479 posts in this topic

On 10/11/2021 at 4:12 PM, Troy B said:

Priority Date (NOA1): August 31 2021 (filed online)

Service Center: Texas 

"September 28, 2021

Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS"

The VJ system is estimating it would be approved until about July of next year.

My priority date is the same as yours and mine has been actively reviewed since September 22 2021. Wonder when VJ estimates it to be approved. They say they don’t have enough info on VJ to give me an estimate

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ctavarez90 said:

My priority date is the same as yours and mine has been actively reviewed since September 22 2021. Wonder when VJ estimates it to be approved. They say they don’t have enough info on VJ to give me an estimate

No idea why that is,  but per the recent update to CSC processing times.  VJ updated my expected date to June 10, 2022.

12 minutes ago, Troy B said:

No idea why that is,  but per the recent update to CSC processing times.  VJ updated my expected date to June 10, 2022.

What do I need to do to get mine to update? Should mine be around the same timeframe as yours since our timeframes are so close together?

Timeline
3 hours ago, Ctavarez90 said:

What do I need to do to get mine to update? Should mine be around the same timeframe as yours since our timeframes are so close together?

Maybe just add the "sent i-130" date?   Not sure why that would matter though, given you have provided the NOA1 date.   But it's only thing obvious I could see...

12 hours ago, Ctavarez90 said:

I believe if your case hasn't been transferred, VJ won't show an approval estimate.  Mine started and stayed at CSC and my timeline says there's not enough info to give an estimate for the I130.  I've noticed other timelines where cases have not been transferred have the same message.  Very frustrating.

1 hour ago, Educ8r said:

I believe if your case hasn't been transferred, VJ won't show an approval estimate.  Mine started and stayed at CSC and my timeline says there's not enough info to give an estimate for the I130.  I've noticed other timelines where cases have not been transferred have the same message.  Very frustrating.

The estimate dissapeared for me this week. Its been there till now, but now I get the same message. I wonder if I change it back to "transferred from NSC" if it will bring the estimate back up. Idk if I was transferred or not, because the leter from USCIS said Nebrasca, but it seems like we've always been at VSC. I wonder what happened though, that they changed the estimates like that, weird

6 minutes ago, Tereza said:

The estimate dissapeared for me this week. Its been there till now, but now I get the same message. I wonder if I change it back to "transferred from NSC" if it will bring the estimate back up. Idk if I was transferred or not, because the leter from USCIS said Nebrasca, but it seems like we've always been at VSC. I wonder what happened though, that they changed the estimates like that, weird

Mine was processed initially through Potomac but moved to CSC just a day later.  I stated this on my original timeline and as long as I had that original Potomac center mentioned, it gave me an estimate.  I took it off because I found out the estimate was for Potomac and since it was only there a day, that wasn't accurate.  Since I've shown no transfer, I haven't gotten an estimate.  Very frustrating. 

On 3/16/2022 at 7:27 PM, Troy B said:

I updated my VJ timeline and put Potomac as my service center since that is the first letter I got saying they had received my petition and were processing it. I then put my case got transferred to California because I got a letter a week after with my account access from California service center and have since checked and that is where my case is being processed. VJ estimates my expected date to be anywhere between May 15, 2022 and June 27, 2022

On 10/11/2021 at 4:12 PM, Troy B said:

Priority Date (NOA1): August 31 2021 (filed online)

Service Center: Texas 

"September 28, 2021

Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS"

The VJ system is estimating it would be approved until about July of next year.

Any update on your estimated approval

date as of now!?

Timeline
9 hours ago, Ctavarez90 said:

Any update on your estimated approval

date as of now!?

Last 3 VJ approval estimate emails:

As of 3/6/2022
  July 6, 2022
As of 3/13/2022
  June 10, 2022
As of 3/20/2022
  July 7, 2022

And the profile here says:

Based on timeline data, your I130 may be adjudicated between May 4, 2022 and June 26, 2022*. 

1 hour ago, Troy B said:

Last 3 VJ approval estimate emails:

As of 3/6/2022
  July 6, 2022
As of 3/13/2022
  June 10, 2022
As of 3/20/2022
  July 7, 2022

And the profile here says:

Based on timeline data, your I130 may be adjudicated between May 4, 2022 and June 26, 2022*. 

That’s great! Keep me posted! Since we got our receipts on the same date I would love to see how both of ours turns out with our approval dates since we are at the same service center. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 3/22/2022 at 7:59 AM, Ctavarez90 said:

That’s great! Keep me posted! Since we got our receipts on the same date I would love to see how both of ours turns out with our approval dates since we are at the same service center. Good luck!

The most recent "Your latest I-130 approval estimate!"  changed to "Any day now!"  (last week it was showing June 19, 2022).

7 minutes ago, Troy B said:

The most recent "Your latest I-130 approval estimate!"  changed to "Any day now!"  (last week it was showing June 19, 2022).

Ironically mine went from May 29, 2022 last week to July 19, 2022 this week.  So frustrating...

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2022 at 12:22 PM, Troy B said:

Hopefully our cases get approved soon. Another two weeks and we can submit an inquiry into our cases

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Anyone have any updates or received any approvals as of yet? Especially if your case is at CSC? My priority date is 8/26. I would be able to make an inquiry soon since they have 8/25/2021 currently listed on the processing times website for USC’s filing I-130 through California. Just wanted to know if anyone else went from AR to Approved recently.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.