hopeJourney

I-130 August 2021 Filers

479 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, shytown said:

I wasn't aware... I have heard that it's good to involve a lawyer at that point anyway to threaten a lawsuit if it gets to outside normal processing times. 

My lawyer and my members of Congress were no help.  I just had to put in my time. It took 311 days for approval and I feel lucky 

1 hour ago, Educ8r said:

My lawyer and my members of Congress were no help.  I just had to put in my time. It took 311 days for approval and I feel lucky 

Yea my congressman has not gotten a response from inquiring and it has been two months. I’m emotionally, mentally and physically. 338 days today. Hoping for an approval this month

17 hours ago, chadonius said:

I just checked my account and found it Actively reviewing and checked documents and found my approval! Thank God!!!

Almost 1 full year later.

Did you do k3 or no?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Ctavarez90 said:

Did you do k3 or no?

No. I filed normal and waited. I uploaded pictures and airline tickets and money transfer receipts. 

I think you will get approved very soon. 1 year is what everyone was telling me, I refused to believe it at the time. 

49 minutes ago, chadonius said:

No. I filed normal and waited. I uploaded pictures and airline tickets and money transfer receipts. 

I think you will get approved very soon. 1 year is what everyone was telling me, I refused to believe it at the time. 

Yea I didn’t do k3 either. I have uploaded pics, my passport stamps and boarding tickets. I didn’t upload my money transfer receipts even though I have some. I will if I need to. I think my approval will be by the end of this month. But I’m exhausted from waiting

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
1 hour ago, chadonius said:

Did you do that at the time you submitted or did you add more documents over time?

I-130 (Potomac)

NOA1: 09/11/2021

NOA2: 11/21/2022

(NVC + Frankfurt Consulate)

NVC Docs Submitted: 12/03/2022

DQ: 01/30/2023

Appointment: 03/14/2023

Timeline
30 minutes ago, shytown said:

Did you do that at the time you submitted or did you add more documents over time?

I did it all at once in May 2021. So 9 months after sending in my petition. I was just so frustrated waiting. I’m not sure it helped with the speed but maybe with approval once they got to my case. 

Just now, chadonius said:

I did it all at once in May 2021. So 9 months after sending in my petition. I was just so frustrated waiting. I’m not sure it helped with the speed but maybe with approval once they got to my case. 

You mean May 2022? And I uploaded all my stuff in March 2022 and some more when I got back from visiting my husband in June this year. I’m really hoping I get my approval this month. You really think it should be very soon?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ctavarez90 said:

You mean May 2022? And I uploaded all my stuff in March 2022 and some more when I got back from visiting my husband in June this year. I’m really hoping I get my approval this month. You really think it should be very soon?

Yes 2022. I think yours is around the corner! I gave up hope last month to be honest then I stopped checking status and I don’t know what told me to check the other day but when I did it was approved. 

I prayed for you and everyone else. This is torture I know. But once it’s done it’s done. 

34 minutes ago, chadonius said:

Yes 2022. I think yours is around the corner! I gave up hope last month to be honest then I stopped checking status and I don’t know what told me to check the other day but when I did it was approved. 

I prayed for you and everyone else. This is torture I know. But once it’s done it’s done. 

I literally check multiple times every day. I’m ready for the day it comes I will be so happy and relieved. Really hoping mine is soon because I’m literally the day after you. Thank you for the prayers 

9 hours ago, Julio247 said:

And how about your case your spouse is already in united state?

Not yet.  We are just about half way through NVC.

My fellow august filers, I’m going crazy!!!!! At 342 days now and still waiting for my approval. I feel like I am losing my mind!!!!

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Ctavarez90 said:

My fellow august filers, I’m going crazy!!!!! At 342 days now and still waiting for my approval. I feel like I am losing my mind!!!!

I wish you get you approval this week.  I pray.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.