hopeJourney

I-130 August 2021 Filers

479 posts in this topic

Just now, Ctavarez90 said:

But none for the California service center is what we are saying 

There are two from CSC. One transferred from Texas approved 7 July, and one not transferred, approved 1 July. 

59 minutes ago, madhatter204 said:

There are two from CSC. One transferred from Texas approved 7 July, and one not transferred, approved 1 July. 

Oh I see it now! Yes it is crazy. We need our approvals. Hoping this week starts back up with the approvals

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
6 hours ago, Ctavarez90 said:

Oh I see it now! Yes it is crazy. We need our approvals. Hoping this week starts back up with the approvals

I hope you’re right but also keep in mind that the vast majority of filers are not members of VisaJourney. So hopefully there are many many more approvals and we’re next up!

31 minutes ago, chadonius said:

I hope you’re right but also keep in mind that the vast majority of filers are not members of VisaJourney. So hopefully there are many many more approvals and we’re next up!

Yes I agree. Trying to stay positive here. I really believe we will have our approvals before we hit the year mark of putting in the petition 

1 hour ago, gsdc23 said:

Received a reply about my address change request, but unfortunately no change to my case. We’ll be going on 300 days tomorrow since the AR update on 09/24/21. This is what they sent:

4395C15F-21E2-408F-ABFC-9352F25F387B.jpeg

1BAE9580-2954-4D1B-94EA-E3EFF66CFC4A.jpeg

9E3C3FD7-F2B3-4A83-84BC-F2954549B6F0.jpeg

I’m at 323 days as of today since NOA1 and at active review 301 days as of today. Really hoping our approvals are coming soon

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
8 hours ago, Ctavarez90 said:

I’m at 323 days as of today since NOA1 and at active review 301 days as of today. Really hoping our approvals are coming soon

Yes, I’m keeping high hopes for us all! Soon we’ll be congratulating each other left and right on our approvals! ☺️ 🤞🏿 

2 hours ago, MelBeen said:

At 336 days. Texas service center. Activity reviewing since December 20. Still no update. Lets say maybe this week? The processing times are 11.5 months. We are already past the 11 month mark!! Lets see the next week!!  

I have seen people from the service center I am at on Lawfully that are getting approved that have a PD date of 08/23/21. They were getting approved yesterday. My PD is 08/31/21 so I am thinking maybe within the next 2-3 weeks I will get my approval. I’m holding out hope. 324 days for me and active review since Sept 22

Any more news from my fellow august filers? I just saw yesterday an approval for 08/24/21 at California service center. I’m holding out hope that I will get my approval within the next 3 weeks as I am 08/31/21. Praying for everyone 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Just got my most recent approval estimate and it says “your approval is past due” but yet again it doesn’t link to my profile. 😫😫

10 hours ago, Ctavarez90 said:

Just got my most recent approval estimate and it says “your approval is past due” but yet again it doesn’t link to my profile. 😫😫

Where do you check to see your most recent approval estimate? And I am so sorry you are going through it. It’s super annoying. I am already past 11 months :(

1 hour ago, MelBeen said:

Where do you check to see your most recent approval estimate? And I am so sorry you are going through it. It’s super annoying. I am already past 11 months :(

you have to fill out your timeline in your profile - especially service center and your priority date (PD)= the day they received your I130. Then it will give you the estimate.

2 hours ago, MelBeen said:

Yes I will be at 11 months next week. My service center says 10.5 months. So I am hoping to hear something within the next 2-3 weeks

Guys! We got approved !!!! I cant believe it, I lost all hope when I saw how few cases have been getting approved since the beginning of the month and that they skipped august and moved onto september/october, but now I opened the case tracker and there was our 2nd active review. My husband just woke up and confirmed that the approval letter was there!

My timeline is updated, but ill pu it here as well:

PD August 3rd 21, petitioner is a citizen

Nebraska transfered to Vermont

AR 1 Jan 24

AR2/ NOA2 July 23 (which is Saturday which I find odd)

Good luck to all of you!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.