hopeJourney

I-130 August 2021 Filers

479 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, MelBeen said:

Going on 313 days and still nothing!! I dont understand? has anyone here actually contacted local congressman and it helped? 

I contacted my congressman and they should be getting a response from them within the next 30 days. Hoping I get my approval before they get a response 

23 minutes ago, MelBeen said:

Wow i hope for you as well!! How did you start off the email? I dont even know where to start.

I called their office and spoke to someone and they directed me on what to do

13 hours ago, MelBeen said:

ok thank you. i will try that!

No problem. Im just so ready to see some movement on my case. Hoping to see something in July for sure. Im told CR1 is moving pretty quickly. I go back to see my husband in November and am sure I will have my approval by then. Just trying to think best and worst case scenario

We got approved! It took 316 days. This morning I got an email that said we have taken action on your case, when I logged in the status was changed to actively reviewing (for the second time, first was back in September) and when I checked the notices our approval notice was there. Now waiting for the NVC instructions email. Good luck everyone!

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
24 minutes ago, gbbw said:

We got approved! It took 316 days. This morning I got an email that said we have taken action on your case, when I logged in the status was changed to actively reviewing (for the second time, first was back in September) and when I checked the notices our approval notice was there. Now waiting for the NVC instructions email. Good luck everyone!

CONGRATULATIONS.  Wishing you all SUCCESS in the rest of the process.

33 minutes ago, gbbw said:

Awesome! Congratulations! That gives me hope that I will get mine within the next two weeks. Wishing you good fortune for the rest of your process

1 hour ago, gbbw said:

YAY!!!! congrats!

Okay august filers hope we hear something this month about our approvals. Fingers crossed 

Filed: H-1C Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

So we are August 17 filers and we got our approval for my wife on June 13. Vermont service center. We are now in the NVC stage waiting for DQ. We have everything submitted. It's saying there is a 75 day wait for document review 😬 more waiting. My wife has been busy getting her vaccines. I feel so bad for her. 

30 minutes ago, Mark and Karina said:

So we are August 17 filers and we got our approval for my wife on June 13. Vermont service center. We are now in the NVC stage waiting for DQ. We have everything submitted. It's saying there is a 75 day wait for document review 😬 more waiting. My wife has been busy getting her vaccines. I feel so bad for her. 

There is a June 2022 NVC group if you'd like to join.  

I got a reply back from an inquiry I made and it said “your petition will be adjudicated shortly, in the order it was received. You should receive a notice of action within 180 days.” But I honestly believe I will receive my approval WAY before then. I’m at 10 months now at the California service center and if I haven’t received my approval by August 23rd I can send in an out of processing times inquiry. I believe the response they gave me is standard when it is in queue 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.