hopeJourney

I-130 August 2021 Filers

479 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
23 minutes ago, MelBeen said:

HI everyone. I am a long time reader and decided to join today. Applied for my husband in august. We are currently at the Texas processing center. 

Receive Notice August 19, 2021

Actively Reviewed December 20, 2021

and nothing yet. It’s a bit frustrating. I try not to check all the time but i cant help it! I am happy to start seeing some august approvals finally!!!! 

was Texas your original location,  or have you checked Emma recently to find out it's in Texas?

2 hours ago, JJAFam said:

I have the Case Tracker app on my phone. When I went to check it this morning it still said Actively Reviewing but the Last Status Change said TODAY. I decided to log into my USCIC account and checked the document tabs and there was my approval letter dated today. It was a lucky catch because once I hit 200 days I just stopped checking the app 😅

Which case tracker app do you have?

1 hour ago, l.hudson@ymail.co said:

Filed August 3, 2021.

Status change on Feb. 19th that "case was being actively reviewed".

Got approval yesterday, June 7, 2021!!!!

We are so excited, because I was starting to lose hope. I was afraid it had fallen through the cracks.

Is the main consensus out there, that getting an I130 approved is the hardest & longest battle during this entire process? Or is the hardest & longest yet to come?

Congratulations! I hope I get my approval today because it is my birthday 🎉 if not hopefully within the next month. Been in AR since Sept 22 2021

8 hours ago, l.hudson@ymail.co said:

Filed August 3, 2021.

Status change on Feb. 19th that "case was being actively reviewed".

Got approval yesterday, June 7, 2021!!!!

We are so excited, because I was starting to lose hope. I was afraid it had fallen through the cracks.

Is the main consensus out there, that getting an I130 approved is the hardest & longest battle during this entire process? Or is the hardest & longest yet to come?

Congrats.

Edited by Fogo

Any Vermont SC people in this group? Our PD is August 3rd and I keep seeing people from late August or even September now being approved and still nothing for us. I know that there are even some people who got "left behind" from May, June and July, while the bulk of cases that are getting approved these days is from late August/early September now. I have to say I'm starting to lose hope. I know that they will do something eventually, but you all know how it is - can't make any plans when you don't know where you're gonna live in 6 months and the wait has been way too long already (not even counting 4.5 years of long distance). It literally feels like they just go chronologically, but only approve 60-70% of the cases and whoever is left behind has to wait for them to pick up the slack someday. Idk how they operate, but this is insane. And we can't make an inquiry till february 2023 😑

Really Im just venting here, but I suppose I dont see many VSC people here, so I was wondering if anyone's here and what's your experience?

12 hours ago, l.hudson@ymail.co said:

Praying for you. 

Unfortunately it didn’t happen on my birthday but hopefully soon😔

Hello everyone. I’m just reaching out to see what everyone thoughts are. It’s been 9.5 months now since my NOA1 and it’s starting to get frustrating because we are all still waiting on our approvals. Is the end in sight with at least the petition approvals for us august filers? Trying my best to stay patient everyday but sometimes it is hard. Thoughts and advice would be wonderful 

18 hours ago, Ctavarez90 said:

Hello everyone. I’m just reaching out to see what everyone thoughts are. It’s been 9.5 months now since my NOA1 and it’s starting to get frustrating because we are all still waiting on our approvals. Is the end in sight with at least the petition approvals for us august filers? Trying my best to stay patient everyday but sometimes it is hard. Thoughts and advice would be wonderful 

I totally feel you. We filed August 3rd and it seemes like nearly everyone has been approved from August (Vermont SC) and they're moving onto September ... so now I feel like they just skipped us or idk what is going on.

I find that focusing on other things in your life works well for shifting your attention away from it (for me it is weightlifting, for you it might be something totally different :) ). Although I still worry about the immigration every day, but finding a hobby could give you a sense of purpose, I think. Just remind yourself that someday it will be over and it will be just another chapter of your life. But again, this sh*t is hard, so you're totally reasonable in feeling upset/defeated at times.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.