Kabar

CR1(Abudhabi) - Revocation

30 posts in this topic

I applied for my husband under the category of CR1 on more than 2 years back and my husband attended the interview on 18-May-21 but the consular refused to issue visa and handover 221g "revocation of petition" and said that he is returning the petition to uscis for further review but until now they didn't share anything with me plus I sent many emails to them(embassy) but they recently reply me with this email which is already attached please advice me for further steps and how long they will respond me on this current scenario.

Screenshot_20210921-003043_Outlook.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Next step is to contact USCIS (as indicated in the Embassy's email). 

Depending on what your intentions are, it might be time to hire an immigration lawyer, as well.

Good luck!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Your May post says the CO said "petitioner revoked the petition"

Did u try to do this?

If u sent any message to stop the petition,  u would have to reapply 

and embassy no longer has your case so getting in touch with them will be no help

case is sent back to original USCIS office that handled the petition 

u are looking at getting a  NOIR/NOID 6 months at least from the interview date/ that will be in October or after

it will tell u if u need to respond with proofs to overcome or appeal to overcome /  both need actual proofs to change the outcome

have u done anything since marriage to show u started to commingle assets ?

or

made more trips to be together?

2 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

Your May post says the CO said "petitioner revoked the petition"

Did u try to do this?

If u sent any message to stop the petition,  u would have to reapply 

and embassy no longer has your case so getting in touch with them will be no help

case is sent back to original USCIS office that handled the petition 

u are looking at getting a  NOIR/NOID 6 months at least from the interview date/ that will be in October or after

it will tell u if u need to respond with proofs to overcome or appeal to overcome /  both need actual proofs to change the outcome

have u done anything since marriage to show u started to commingle assets ?

or

made more trips to be together?

Yes I visited my husband and we spend a month together we have the conversations and affidavits too. But I'm confused that will they give me a chance or no and how they can reject on suspect of fraud without asking me anything. About your first question I didn't send anything about revocation.

7 minutes ago, portorusa said:

Next step is to contact USCIS (as indicated in the Embassy's email). 

Depending on what your intentions are, it might be time to hire an immigration lawyer, as well.

Good luck!

Thanks I will contact them

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Kabar said:

Yes I visited my husband and we spend a month together we have the conversations and affidavits too. But I'm confused that will they give me a chance or no and how they can reject on suspect of fraud without asking me anything. About your first question I didn't send anything about revocation.

Thanks I will contact them

@JeanneAdil knows quite a bit about this kind of situation.....

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Does anyone other than you have the case number? From your post history, it looks like you as the petitioner requested to revoke the petition. If you did not do this, could someone else with bad intentions have done it?

11 minutes ago, Marieke H said:

Does anyone other than you have the case number? From your post history, it looks like you as the petitioner requested to revoke the petition. If you did not do this, could someone else with bad intentions have done it?

But they mentioned that suspect of fraud and my husband told me that consular said " your marriage looks real but he cannot process because something is showing on my profile" 

18 minutes ago, Crazy Cat said:

You guys are really helpful thanks again 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Crazy Cat said:

you have to wait till u get the notice and then answer it with proofs and i don't know how u prove a negative 

but getting in touch ??? they may not yet have the packet

i did an appeal ,  it took over a year and i won my appeal but it said, "marriage is bona fida,  u can reapply"

mind u if u do  reapply ,  u still have to show u didn't revoke the 1st CR1 petition /  how ????ask the office to send a copy of the message from u that says u wanted to stop the petition

37 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

you have to wait till u get the notice and then answer it with proofs and i don't know how u prove a negative 

but getting in touch ??? they may not yet have the packet

i did an appeal ,  it took over a year and i won my appeal but it said, "marriage is bona fida,  u can reapply"

mind u if u do  reapply ,  u still have to show u didn't revoke the 1st CR1 petition /  how ????ask the office to send a copy of the message from u that says u wanted to stop the petition

I will update you if I received anything from the service center and seriously I don't know what to do next, just finger crossed and hope to get a chance to prove that the marriage is real.

1 minute ago, PaulaCJohnny said:

You didn’t answer others questions.

Did you tried to revoke the petition? Or anyone had the case number and could did it?

I never tried to revoke the petition plus me and my husband only know the details related to our case no one else have this information like case number or anything.

5 minutes ago, PaulaCJohnny said:

You didn’t answer others questions.

Did you tried to revoke the petition? Or anyone had the case number and could did it?

Sorry for late reply 

Just now, Kabar said:

I never tried to revoke the petition plus me and my husband only know the details related to our case no one else have this information like case number or anything.

Sorry for late reply 

Is this your husband profile?

The case looks exactly the same.

9 minutes ago, Kabar said:

Yes he suggest me to post here for any help 

Great. So, in that post he said: “She didnt revoked it but the reason which the officer told me is that the marriage is fraud because its not her 1st marriage and she is doing this for money

Can you explain this? Is there any red flag that can make the CO to said something like that?

Where is your husband from? How long have you been together before marry?

Did you ever filled for another immigrant?

Any other red flags? Age? religion? Anything that can help us to think better about your case?

56 minutes ago, PaulaCJohnny said:

Great. So, in that post he said: “She didnt revoked it but the reason which the officer told me is that the marriage is fraud because its not her 1st marriage and she is doing this for money

Can you explain this? Is there any red flag that can make the CO to said something like that?

Where is your husband from? How long have you been together before marry?

Did you ever filled for another immigrant?

Any other red flags? Age? religion? Anything that can help us to think better about your case?

I have all the proof that I didn't take any amount or asset from my previous husband and it is also mentioned in the decree plus I never apply immigration for him.

About our current marriage we know each other from childhood and he is from Pakistan living in UAE

I never apply immigration for anyone before.

We both are in the same age / same religion / even before coming to US we lived in the same area.

I visit pakistan for 2 weeks for marriage then after that covid starts so we couldn't meet but I tried to visit him and I also booked the flights but airline canceled the tickets due to this covid situation. 

Edited by Kabar

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.