aerodnight

September 2021 I-130 filers

780 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
12 hours ago, Chanel H. said:

Same, CSC PD 9/10/21 not approved yet

You must be next, maybe tomorrow you'll come to us with great news ☺️. Keep us updated. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

In 2 days it will be one year of our petition sitting in this black hole of Potomac. I would be so happy if all of us September folks still hanging on could finally just wrap up our sagas and move onto the next phase. This process has caused me so much anxiety and stress living apart from my spouse and it's really hard to function some days. I'm starting to get worn down and I've lost almost all of my patience. I hope you all are faring better. 

I-130 (Potomac)

NOA1: 09/11/2021

NOA2: 11/21/2022

(NVC + Frankfurt Consulate)

NVC Docs Submitted: 12/03/2022

DQ: 01/30/2023

Appointment: 03/14/2023

Timeline
2 minutes ago, shytown said:

In 2 days it will be one year of our petition sitting in this black hole of Potomac. I would be so happy if all of us September folks still hanging on could finally just wrap up our sagas and move onto the next phase. This process has caused me so much anxiety and stress living apart from my spouse and it's really hard to function some days. I'm starting to get worn down and I've lost almost all of my patience. I hope you all are faring better. 

Same same, almost a year in cali sc with oct 5rh pd.... 

Did you try to contact your congressman or congresswoman? Or maybe try to expedite? 

Timeline
Just now, SaraEl said:

Same same, almost a year in cali sc with oct 5rh pd.... 

Did you try to contact your congressman or congresswoman? Or maybe try to expedite? 

I contacted a congresswoman in January and she called Potomac. All that resulted was an officer checked my file, told her that it was being processed normally and no further documentation was necessary from me. Soon after it went into AR but that was just because of the officer checking.

Expedites... I'm not sure. I hear they rarely work and I don't know if physical, stress-related health issues is good enough of a reason to try. Does anyone else know? In that case, I feel like a lot of us are experiencing the same thing and they'd probably be inundated with requests. 😅

I-130 (Potomac)

NOA1: 09/11/2021

NOA2: 11/21/2022

(NVC + Frankfurt Consulate)

NVC Docs Submitted: 12/03/2022

DQ: 01/30/2023

Appointment: 03/14/2023

Timeline

Exactly a year from the day I applied we got the i-130 approval from the California Service Center.

Priority date: Sept. 10, 2021

Approval: Sept. 9, 2022.

(I also filed a K3 in June, which just got terminated.)

Now I guess we wait for the next steps. Hang in there everyone!

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, dominoskies said:

Exactly a year from the day I applied we got the i-130 approval from the California Service Center.

Congratulations 

2 hours ago, dominoskies said:

Great news!

I hope your next steps go faster!!!!!

Timeline
3 hours ago, dominoskies said:

Great news congratulations. Can you please update it on Your timeline? It will help us keeping truck of the progress 😊🙏

5 hours ago, dominoskies said:

Congrats! Good news the CSC is processing some September cases. I have same PD as you so hopefully mine is soon too. Good luck at NVC!

On 9/9/2022 at 11:14 AM, shytown said:

I contacted a congresswoman in January and she called Potomac. All that resulted was an officer checked my file, told her that it was being processed normally and no further documentation was necessary from me. Soon after it went into AR but that was just because of the officer checking.

Expedites... I'm not sure. I hear they rarely work and I don't know if physical, stress-related health issues is good enough of a reason to try. Does anyone else know? In that case, I feel like a lot of us are experiencing the same thing and they'd probably be inundated with requests. 😅

How can i contact or know about my congressman??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Julio247 said:

How can i contact or know about my congressman??

https://www.congress.gov/members/find-your-member

Plug in the address you used as your voter registration (assuming you are the US citizen), it will tell you your senators and representative.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
6 hours ago, dominoskies said:

Congratulations.  Thanks for updating the tracker and the timeline.  VERY HELPFUL.  GO CALIFORNIA.. GEAR UP

52 minutes ago, Simplytex said:

https://www.congress.gov/members/find-your-member

Plug in the address you used as your voter registration (assuming you are the US citizen), it will tell you your senators and representative.

Ok, yes, i'm citizen.. and then what? Call to the office? I say this because I don't know if that's something common, calling the senator's office to ask them to investigate your wife's residency petition

Timeline
1 hour ago, Chanel H. said:

Congrats! Good news the CSC is processing some September cases. I have same PD as you so hopefully mine is soon too. Good luck at NVC!

Hopefully you be giving us good news on Monday. I just saw someone commenting on a post in lawfully that he got his approuval yesterday. Pd Sept 20th cali sc 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Julio247 said:

Ok, yes, i'm citizen.. and then what? Call to the office? I say this because I don't know if that's something common, calling the senator's office to ask them to investigate your wife's residency petition

Yes, if you go to any of their websites, there is almost certainly going to be a form to fill out about immigration services/support, or at the least "help with a federal agency". Alternatively, yes, you can just call their offices, they will tell you what you need to do in order for them to inquire on your behalf.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.