ArwaE

AUGUST 2021 NVC SUBMISSIONS

470 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Saqib-s said:

They don't publish these figures, they do publish how many visas in each class they issue on a per embassy basis and you can make an attempt to look at historic trend to figure it out but it probably won't be too accurate. 

It's much easier to find people who have just been invited for interviews at the embassy and look at their DQ dates to get an idea of the backlog, easiest way I have found is to search the threads on here for existing discussions for the embassy. You can also try using the search tool for the timelines people submit on here, but many don't update it so it can be hit and miss for accuracy.

Hi, thank you for this information! I've tried searching for the embassy where I will interview, Budapest, but it seems no one else has mentioned it. Also, I see that they only issued only one IR-1 Visa in September, 2021. Not sure if this is a good or a bad thing?!

6 minutes ago, ws1889 said:

Hi, thank you for this information! I've tried searching for the embassy where I will interview, Budapest, but it seems no one else has mentioned it. Also, I see that they only issued only one IR-1 Visa in September, 2021. Not sure if this is a good or a bad thing?!

i won't respond any further as we'll go way off topic ,  please start a new thread in the appropriate forum if you want to discuss interview backlogs. 

If you find my post helpful please hit the 🤍 heart icon and hit 'Like' or 'Thanks'.    

• 19 Jan 2021: Submit I-130 to Texas Lockbox
  • 06 Mar 2021: NOA1 from Nebraska Service Center
  • 24 May 2021: NOA2 Petition Approved
  • 08 Jul 2021: NVC - Submit IV + AOS Documents 
  • 03 Sep 2021: NVC - RFE for missing W2/1099 
  • 09 Sep 2021: NVC - Re-submit: 1099 Co-sponsor + explanation for petitioner missing W2
  • 08 Dec 2021: NVC - DQ (Documentarily Qualified)
  • 30 Dec 2021: NVC - Interview email (Interview on 13th Jan)
  • 13 Jan 2022: London Embassy - Interview; approved pending arrival of Medical results - case status 'Refused'
  • 14 Jan 2022: Case Status 'Administrative Processing'
  • 18 Jan 2022: Case Status 'Issued'
  • 20 Jan 2022: Passport with visa collected in person
  • 14 Feb 2022: Enter USA via Dulles, airport
  • 29 Apr 2022: Green Card received in Post

26 minutes ago, Saqib-s said:

i won't respond any further as we'll go way off topic ,  please start a new thread in the appropriate forum if you want to discuss interview backlogs. 

I would like to thank keeping the post to the point.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Suleman said:

Did anyone from aug 20-23 get DQ yet?

I got reviewed on the 17th but it was not good news

They asked for the 2020 transcript from my joint sponsor so to the back of the line I go

I submitted Aug 22

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, ArwaE said:

I got reviewed on the 17th but it was not good news

They asked for the 2020 transcript from my joint sponsor so to the back of the line I go

I submitted Aug 22

Im sorry to hear that, I hope you get DQ’ed soon. I submitted my last document on august 23rd fingers crossed I hear something soon..

Timeline

Just got DQ’ed. 

Documents submitted august 23rd

DQ date November 18th. 
thank you to everyone who helped and best of luck to those who are still waiting. 

image.gif

17 minutes ago, Suleman said:

Just got DQ’ed. 

DQ date November 18th. 
thank you to everyone who helped and best of luck to those who are still waiting. 

image.gif

Yeyyy there you go!! Mine is august 27, hopefully I hear something before thanksgiving holiday. 

Timeline
Just now, ashish tailor said:

Yeyyy there you go!! Mine is august 27, hopefully I hear something before thanksgiving holiday. 

I hope you do my friend ! Keep me posted when you do! 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Honduras
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Suleman said:

Just got DQ’ed. 

DQ date November 18th. 

image.gif

Congratulations!!!!! I hope to hear mid December something since I resubmitted September 21st. 

1 hour ago, Suleman said:

Just got DQ’ed. 

DQ date November 18th. 

image.gif

Congratulations!!!! 

Timeline
47 minutes ago, Nana040607 said:

Congratulations!!!!! I hope to hear mid December something since I resubmitted September 21st. 

You will, just don’t go crazy over it like I did lol. Best of luck. 

4 hours ago, Suleman said:

Just got DQ’ed. 

DQ date November 18th. 

Congrats!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.