Crtcl Rice Theory

Tennessee pastor: Only "crack-smoking, demon-possessed leftists" think Biden won election

26 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

https://wset.com/news/nation-world/tennessee-pastor-only-crack-smoking-demon-possessed-leftists-think-biden-won-election

MT. JULIET, Tenn. (WZTV) - A Middle Tennessee pastor with a large online following that previously called the Delta variant "nonsense" and says he will turn away parishioners who wear masks is once again in the spotlight for his controversial comments.

This time, Mt. Juliet Pastor Greg Locke can be seen in a video very loudly telling his congregation to not get vaccinated for COVID-19. He also says that only "crack-smoking, demon-possessed leftists" think that President Joe Biden won the election and is a legitimate authority.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

perhaps he's talking about hunter biden?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

37 minutes ago, Ban Hammer said:

perhaps he's talking about hunter biden?

You read my mind. So a crazy Pastor said something. Yawn

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
9 hours ago, laylalex said:

I don't have any crack or demons but I did vote for Biden. Did I miss the swag bags? :( 

I'd certainly believe you at least don't smoke crack...

LOL

Edited by Neonred

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

If you suck at playing the trumpet, that may be why.

Dogs can't take MRI's but Cat scan.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
15 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

You read my mind. So a crazy Pastor said something. Yawn

Yes a pastor said something crazy and he is a source telling folks not to get vsccinated. My point is, crazy ideas go hand in hand and people buy into the entire crazy train.  

speaking of pastors. Note tbone this is a funny joke LOL

There was a church that had a very big-busted organist. Her breasts were so huge that they bounced and jiggled while she played. Unfortunately, she distracted the congregation considerably. The very proper church ladies were appalled. They said something had to be done about this or they would have to get another organist. One of the ladies approached her very discreetly and told her to mash up some green persimmons, (if you eat them they make you pucker, because they are so sour) and rub them on your breasts and maybe they would shrink in size. She agreed to try it. The following Sunday morning the minister got up on the pulpit and said: "Dew to thircumsthanthis bewond my contwol we will not hath a thermon tewday."

Timeline
10 hours ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

Yes a pastor said something crazy and he is a source telling folks not to get vsccinated. My point is, crazy ideas go hand in hand and people buy into the entire crazy train.  

Just like the folks that voted for a bungling incompetent Democrat enacting Nazism better known as Biden?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

16 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

Just like the folks that voted for a bungling incompetent Democrat enacting Nazism better known as Biden?

Exactly what I was thinking.

Literally, I have been thinking about this the past few days.  I'm angry that many friends and family voted for Biden for only one reason:  Anything but Trump.  It did not matter one bit that Biden has 40 years of political baggage and more recent family baggage.  Stick your head in the sand and vote against Trump.

Spouse

Nov. 29th, 2020: I-130 submitted online, NOA 1 Nov. 30th, 2020

Feb. 19th, 2021: Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

Feb. 19th, 2021: I-130 Approved 😊

Feb. 25th, 2021: Welcome letter from NVC

Mar. 9th, 2021:  Received Hard Copy NOA 2 I-797 in mail

October, 2021: One Year Postponement of Move, Visa Completion On Hold

Feb. 4th, 2022: Submitted DS 260

Stepdaughter

Nov. 29th, 2020: I-130 submitted online, NOA 1 Nov. 30th, 2020

Dec. 9th, 2020: Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

Feb. 19th, 2021: Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

Feb. 19th, 2021: I-130 Approved 😊

Feb. 25th, 2021: Welcome letter from NVC

Mar. 9th, 2021:  Received Hard Copy NOA 2 I-797 in mail

October, 2021: One Year Postponement of Move, Visa Completion On Hold

Feb. 4th, 2022: Submitted DS 260

Timeline
1 minute ago, seekingthetruth said:

Exactly what I was thinking.

Literally, I have been thinking about this the past few days.  I'm angry that many friends and family voted for Biden for only one reason:  Anything but Trump.  It did not matter one bit that Biden has 40 years of political baggage and more recent family baggage.  Stick your head in the sand and vote against Trump.

At least there are no mean Tweets.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

At least there are no mean Tweets.

I cannot help but notice that our most outspoken resident leftists have become very quiet as of late.  Maybe they're just too busy counting all that excess money they are making as Biden improves the economy and the US that they don't have time to post here?

15 hours ago, Neonred said:

I'd certainly believe you at least don't smoke crack...

LOL

I lost the demon when I got divorced. :P 

(I kept the Netflix for a while though.)

Just now, LIBrty4all said:

I cannot help but notice that our most outspoken resident leftists have become very quiet as of late.  Maybe they're just too busy counting all that excess money they are making as Biden improves the economy and the US that they don't have time to post here?

No, I've been very busy. I've been taking a class and my final project is due next week. :) 

Timeline
1 minute ago, laylalex said:

(I kept the Netflix for a while though.)

No, I've been very busy. I've been taking a class and my final project is due next week. :) 

Not sure why you are trying to make my post about you (it actually wasn't).  But since you piped up... are you still proud to be a Biden voter?

Just now, LIBrty4all said:

Not sure why you are trying to make my post about you (it actually wasn't).  But since you piped up... are you still proud to be a Biden voter?

Quickly (I have to run out on an errand) -- I don't know if "proud" is the right word, but I can't say I've been "proud" to vote for much of anyone. I don't wrap my identity up in politicians -- I see them as people who have a job to do, and the ones I vote for work for me. The difference with hiring by voting is that it's a lot more difficult to dislodge a politician than a poorly performing employee, so you're kind of stuck with them until their term is up, they die, or they're removed (or remove themselves). So that requires considering whether or not on balance I consider that the person I voted for is doing a better job than the alternative. 

On balance, I think Biden is a better fit. I am not happy with what is happening in Afghanistan, but honestly? I have found events so distressing that I have needed to check out for the past week for my own mental health. I know on a macro level what is going on, but digging into the micro was not informing me in a way that was changing my opinion and was only causing me greater anxiety. I have an anxiety disorder, and I understood what was happening. My knowledge of detail wasn't going to change anything. This is important stuff for our nation but I know that I don't need to have my finger in every pie, especially if that pie bites when I stick my finger in, so to speak. 

There are things I appreciate -- I think that the vaccination push is appropriate, and the level of support for states trying to improve public health is good but could improve. I believe Trump had multiple opportunities to tout his administration's real success with Operation Warp Speed and fumbled it. This administration is doing much better. Perfect? No. 

I'm glad to see infrastructure week is finally upon us, and I was also pleased to see some real bipartisan work happening there. I want to see more. I suppose one of the things I appreciate is seeing policy being developed in many areas in plain sight, even if I don't agree with some of it. I felt like the last administration was too much about one man. If anything, I think Biden has farmed out too much to his cabinet. Sometimes I almost forget Biden is the person the buck stops with, which is not a good thing.

We're 7 months in, which is not a long period of time. At this stage, I'd give him a C+, with a LOT of room for improvement. Right, I have to get to Bed Bath and Beyond to buy a new steaming basket, someone whose name I will not mention managed to break it. How do you break a steaming basket? He couldn't even explain it to me.