Sarge2155

August 2021 - AOS Filers

205 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Jenn2020 said:

We have the exact same AOS timeline! And yes you can use the NOAs to apply for a DL. We tried getting a real ID for my husband yesterday but, he wasn’t eligible because he still doesn’t have a SSN so instead we applied for a DL. Make sure to also take your passport and valid visa. 

That is a really great news !! And congratulations!! I believe GC will come soon.

About the DL, Do you know how long the validity is? I try to avoid the situation like I applied one with NOAs but it is only valid for weeks....

Hi guys, getting ready to file our packet next week - so excited!! We live in Boise, ID and I just wanted to confirm that we file at the Chicago lockbox? Thanks in advance!

3 hours ago, thamu said:

Hi guys, getting ready to file our packet next week - so excited!! We live in Boise, ID and I just wanted to confirm that we file at the Chicago lockbox? Thanks in advance!

yep!

On 8/19/2021 at 2:43 PM, pandabeanX said:

That is a really great news !! And congratulations!! I believe GC will come soon.

About the DL, Do you know how long the validity is? I try to avoid the situation like I applied one with NOAs but it is only valid for weeks....

Thank you! And it’s a temporary DL. It expires when his I-94 expires. 

5 minutes ago, thamu said:

Finally a part of the August crew! Filed today 🙌

Welcome to the thread!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Hi all,
I have submitted the adjustment of status documents ,and have received the receipt numbers in mail from USCIS for I-485 and I-765. I have the following two question.
1) While I am trying to 'Add a paper filed case' in my online USCIS account, they are asking for an 'Online access code'. But I cant seem to find the code in the receipt notices I received from USCIS. Any suggestions how to obtain these  code?
2) In form I-765 , I made a mistake in Part 1. Here , I had ticked '1.c- Renewal of my permission to accept employment' , but I should have  selected '1.a- Initial permission to accept employment'.  Any suggestion how to correct this error ?  I already have receipt notices for form I 485 and I 765.
Here is my timeline so far:

Adjustment of status
Married to US lawful permanent resident
Forms: I485, I765,I864
Documents sent:          08/11/2021
Documents Received by UCIS: 08/15/2021
Check Cashed:    08/17/2021
Receipt notices for I485 and I765 arrived in my mailbox:  08/21/2021

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
52 minutes ago, FaAh said:

Hi all,
I have submitted the adjustment of status documents ,and have received the receipt numbers in mail from USCIS for I-485 and I-765. I have the following two question.
1) While I am trying to 'Add a paper filed case' in my online USCIS account, they are asking for an 'Online access code'. But I cant seem to find the code in the receipt notices I received from USCIS. Any suggestions how to obtain these  code?
2) In form I-765 , I made a mistake in Part 1. Here , I had ticked '1.c- Renewal of my permission to accept employment' , but I should have  selected '1.a- Initial permission to accept employment'.  Any suggestion how to correct this error ?  I already have receipt notices for form I 485 and I 765.
Here is my timeline so far:

Adjustment of status
Married to US lawful permanent resident
Forms: I485, I765,I864
Documents sent:          08/11/2021
Documents Received by UCIS: 08/15/2021
Check Cashed:    08/17/2021
Receipt notices for I485 and I765 arrived in my mailbox:  08/21/2021

You will get yr online access code soon by mail by uscis ,to operate yr case online 

1 hour ago, JohnNatalie2020 said:

Hi guys! We submitted our AOS packet Aug 18th via usps so now we’re ready to wait. We submitted paperwork for the green card, EAD and AP all at once.

Very good and welcome to the thread!

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

31 minutes ago, Brookeandluuk said:

It has been done. Sent it today 😁

Welcome to the thread!

Citizenship Complete!

17 hours ago, akirax said:

Drop my AOS packet on 8/20/21 @11am with USPS.  Estimated delivery on Mon. 23rd, but text and tracking show it was delivery on Sunday 7:25am.  Today been 3 days have not heard anything yet.  hope every go smooth!

Btw, I only send in I-485, I-864 and two seal package which is I-693 and Vaccine.

Updated:  Last night received text & email message with receipt and IOE# saying.

Your case has been accepted and routed to the USCIS Harrisonburg Storage Center for processing. Within 7-10 days by standard mail you will receive your official Receipt Notice (Form I-797) with your Receipt Number.

Thing are moving quick, I was a little worry cause I send in the 03/10/2021 edition.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.