Sarge2155

August 2021 - AOS Filers

205 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, akirax said:

Updated:  Last night received text & email message with receipt and IOE# saying.

Your case has been accepted and routed to the USCIS Harrisonburg Storage Center for processing. Within 7-10 days by standard mail you will receive your official Receipt Notice (Form I-797) with your Receipt Number.

Thing are moving quick, I was a little worry cause I send in the 03/10/2021 edition.

Why didn't  you submit the 131 and the 765? I know it's  your personal choice,  but things always change in our lives. Anyway welcome to the thread!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

1 hour ago, Sarge2155 said:

Why didn't  you submit the 131 and the 765? I know it's  your personal choice,  but things always change in our lives. Anyway welcome to the thread!

Thanks!!

My wife don't speak any english.  I don't plan to have her working for the first few years, plus we have a 10 years old daughter now and another one due in February.  I'm making enough to support us for now.  We'll just wait until she have her green card and for the kids to grow up a few years before taking them to visit the inlaw.  

This is my timeline so far (AOS F1 Married to USC) 

08/17/2021 - Package sent via USPS 

08/20/2021 - Package arrived at Chicago Lockbox signed for by G JOHNSON

08/21/2021 - Credit card charged for I-485 and I-130 by CHICAGO LOCKBOX

08/22/2021 - Received text messages confirming receipt of I-130 and I-485

I have done biometrics with USCIS before for a different case recently (Temporary Protected Status and Employment Authorization) and hope they reuse it.

Good luck everyone!

2 hours ago, akirax said:

Thanks!!

My wife don't speak any english.  I don't plan to have her working for the first few years, plus we have a 10 years old daughter now and another one due in February.  I'm making enough to support us for now.  We'll just wait until she have her green card and for the kids to grow up a few years before taking them to visit the inlaw.  

Ahhhh I understand!

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

1 hour ago, Stacy&Kerisha said:

Sent our packet today, super excited to be apart of this group. Let the wait begin.

Welcome to the thread!

Citizenship Complete!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

HI Aug AOS ppl, me too submitted on Aug 19

recieved by Chicago CHYBA on 20

SMS recieved on Aug 23 for 3 forms although submitted 4 forms (i485, i131, i765, i864)

Waiting so bad for the hard copy by mail and the most wanted access codes.

Feels like an escape room game. 

2 hours ago, MyVisaJourney🤲🏼 said:

HI Aug AOS ppl, me too submitted on Aug 19

recieved by Chicago CHYBA on 20

SMS recieved on Aug 23 for 3 forms although submitted 4 forms (i485, i131, i765, i864)

Waiting so bad for the hard copy by mail and the most wanted access codes.

Feels like an escape room game. 

You will not get a number for the 864 that is a document that is part of the 485.

Citizenship Complete!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Sarge2155 said:

You will not get a number for the 864 that is a document that is part of the 485.

Oh, I see. Good to know, thanks.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Filed - 2 Aug 2021
Received - 4 Aug 2021
SMS with Case No - 6 Aug 2021 (All cases start with IOE)
Hardcopy NOA - 12 Aug 2021
USCIS Account online access code - 13 Aug 2021
Biometrics appointment was scheduled - 28 Aug 2021
Biometrics appointment date - 22 Sept 2021
USCIS ASC - Hackensack NJ

Field Office - Newark NJ

I received the hard copy of NOA on 08/27/2021. Still waiting on access code for USCIS online.

08/27/2021 - Received Receipt Notice/Notice of Action in the mail confirming receipt of I-130 and I-485

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Update:

August 4th 2021: Sent package (i-130, i-485, EAD, AP)

August 5th 2021: Lockbox receipt notice

August 9th 2021: NOAs in my mail box for all forms

August 30th 2021: Received online account access code mail

Timeline
3 hours ago, antman said:

I received the hard copy of NOA on 08/27/2021. Still waiting on access code for USCIS online.

08/27/2021 - Received Receipt Notice/Notice of Action in the mail confirming receipt of I-130 and I-485

Hi @antman

We have the same time-line..what state/city you applying from and do you know your service center? I'm applying from Texas and not sure of the service centre yet.

2 minutes ago, MyVisaJourney🤲🏼 said:

Hi @antman

We have the same time-line..what state/city you applying from and do you know your service center? I'm applying from Texas and not sure of the service centre yet.

Hi, National Benefits Center, filling out of Omaha, Nebraska. Btw I contacted USCIS through Emma (online service) and they already sent me the access code via email 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

Hi everybody! I'm working on the whole file, how would I know if my birth certificate needs to be translated, I'm in Florida and my birth certificate is in Spanish, if I di have to translate it, should I get it certified or I can just translate it myself like we did with another document while on I-129F petition?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.