2,965 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, 2020filer said:

Hi guys don’t want to scare anyone out but lately I’ve been thinking of worst case scenarios. Do you guys know what happens if you get rejected? Can you be fined etc? I never fully considered the worst case scenarios.

lets not think that way i do not think theres such thing as fined, you can always appeal your denial and send more documents to approve. I have seen cases where they got approved only with verbal abuse. do you have ead yet? i am struggling with ead 

7 minutes ago, Chei-360 said:

Thank you!!!

The Long Journey has finally come to an end... I am close to tears writing. This platform, the group of people here are the best, I got comfort in this group when i am down, when all hope is lost, but you kind words, everybody willing to answer question, share their experience kept me going. Thank you @sandranj @TBoneTX @Stillwinning!!!😊 @EVERYBODY 🙏

My green card delivered in the mail yesterday

Timeline

Sent package i36 i485 i765 : Dec 2018

RFE for good moral: Feb 2019

EAD: March 2019

No Prima Facie, long wait

RFE: April 2020

Responded: July 2020

EAD Reviewal July 2020

1 360 approval :Oct 2020

New i31 card: Nov 2020

i360 approval notice: Jan 2021

Case Transfer to NBC: January 2021

RFE for medical: Feb 2021

Long silence

RFE to send medical back was sent in March 2021 but never got the mil because it was sent to my old address

Thanks to congressman office, I got a copy on June 2nd in email

Printed it, medicals was over 60days, The doctor opened the envelope and signed another that then sealed the envelope, no ne medical done.

Sent back same day, June 2nd

Overnight delivery June 3rd

New Card being produce June 29

Case approve June 30

We mailed your card July 1

picked up by post office July 3rd.

Delivered in mail July 8.

I can't the chapter is finally over, Thank God. I wish everyone waiting best of luck, there shall be more approval soon, you all shall be favored.

By the way, I skipped @TBoneTX weekly jokes for almost 2 months because I was too sad to smile, I decided to read 2 weeks ago just to help my mood, same week my status changed, please keep the joke coming, someone might need it.😀

THANK YOU ALL

Wow! 🤩 Congratulations dear!🎉🎊🍾🎈 God of wonders never fails! As many as you are here believing and hoping, God will meet you at the point of your needs!🙏

Timeline
2 hours ago, Tyo said:

Hi everyone, I have a question. I applied for C09 work authorization renewal in October 2020 but I got C31 EAD card in January 2021. Now I’m about to send my renewal under category C31 before it expires in the next 6months but I got a biometric appointment notice for the EAD C09 today since October that I’ve applied. I’m confused, don’t know if I should hold on with the C31 renewal or I should go ahead.

Don’t get confuse it’s not unusual to get biometrics notice  this days and remember to keep renewing both cards with 6 months in between if possible  till you get your GC,

usually you can expect to get your C09 EAD in a week or two after you took your biometrics  it happened to me twice.

good luck 😊

Timeline
1 hour ago, Chei-360 said:

Thank you!!!

The Long Journey has finally come to an end... I am close to tears writing. This platform, the group of people here are the best, I got comfort in this group when i am down, when all hope is lost, but you kind words, everybody willing to answer question, share their experience kept me going. Thank you @sandranj @TBoneTX @Stillwinning!!!😊 @EVERYBODY 🙏

Timeline

EAD Reviewal July 2020

Long silence

RFE to send medical back was sent in March 2021 but never got the mil because it was sent to my old address

Printed it, medicals was over 60days, The doctor opened the envelope and signed another that then sealed the envelope, no ne medical done.

Case approve June 30

I can't the chapter is finally over, Thank God. I wish everyone waiting best of luck, there shall be more approval soon, you all shall be favored.

By the way, I skipped @TBoneTX weekly jokes for almost 2 months because I was too sad to smile, I decided to read 2 weeks ago just to help my mood, same week my status changed, please keep the joke coming, someone might need it.😀

THANK YOU ALL

Congratulations 🗽🇺🇸

13 hours ago, MarSam701 said:

Good morning my Vawa family I am in tears😂😂😭😭 tears of joy, I feel like running skipping   praising the Lord   for what he has done for me he has set me free.

I did my interview in June 2021 has I stated in my previous thread, I  received rfe after interview for medical which uscis received June 23, 2021 and just now I can celebrate,  I can sing,  I can dance,  I can jump, I am screaming  my head off...my card is in production. 

Guys I know it is not an easy road .but God is in control and he will carry all of us through this journey with a positive out come..

I love you all @Stillwinning!!!😊, @Demise and everyone ..my heart❤ goes out to you all.

@TBoneTX keep those jokes coming .

Our God is an awesome God.💖💃

Congratulations 🗽💃🏾🍾🥳

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
3 hours ago, Chei-360 said:

I skipped @TBoneTX weekly jokes for almost 2 months because I was too sad to smile, I decided to read 2 weeks ago just to help my mood, same week my status changed, please keep the joke coming, someone might need it.😀

Ooo, but you missed some good ones -- go back to catch them all.

Of course, keep reading the new ones that will come. :) 

Your happiness now is a reward for you and for each of us here. :dance: 

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

3 hours ago, Chei-360 said:

Thank you!!!

Timeline

EAD Reviewal July 2020

Long silence

Case approve June 30

THANK YOU ALL

Congratulations God is amazing 🥳🍸💃🏾🎊

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, sheima said:

Don’t get confuse it’s not unusual to get biometrics notice  this days and remember to keep renewing both cards with 6 months in between if possible  till you get your GC,

usually you can expect to get your C09 EAD in a week or two after you took your biometrics  it happened to me twice.

good luck 😊

Thanks so much for your response 

Filed: Other Timeline
2 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

Here is a joke to tide all of us over until the Official Weekly Joke:

--------------------------

A drunk was brought into a police station.  He pounded his fist on the counter and said, "I want to know why I've been arrested!"

The sergeant said, "You have been brought in for drinking."

The drunk said, "Oh, that's all right, then.  Let's get started!"

:P 

These jokes surely work. Those still waiting for an approval or any kind. Please laugh of the stress. 😊😊😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.