WeNandC

I-751 August Filers - Removing Conditions

514 posts in this topic

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
6 hours ago, MateR said:

Anyone else with any updates from LIN that isn’t from Ukraine/Russia?

Negative here. I just check that google spreadsheet from time to time. Seems they could be on Jan/Feb 2021 right now from the way Jan LIN's are showing some completed and Feb LIN's looking like a couple have marked as completed now. I might start checking back in again on a monthly basis. At the spreadsheet completions, I am gonna guess around November-ish. Which is fine by me as I plan on filing the wifes N400 in August as well to hope for a bit of a boost in her N400 processing speed as well lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
7 hours ago, WillieT1986 said:

Negative here. I just check that google spreadsheet from time to time. Seems they could be on Jan/Feb 2021 right now from the way Jan LIN's are showing some completed and Feb LIN's looking like a couple have marked as completed now. I might start checking back in again on a monthly basis. At the spreadsheet completions, I am gonna guess around November-ish. Which is fine by me as I plan on filing the wifes N400 in August as well to hope for a bit of a boost in her N400 processing speed as well lol

The N400 was on our mind also. It’s just annoying seeing some of the results here which is very inconsistent applied across the board. 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Has anyone travel outside USA while waiting for the 10y green card? I have my extension letter for 24 months and expired green card. I am planning a trip outside USA in August. Would love to know if it’ll be ok ? I’ll appreciate the help

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline
7 hours ago, K&N10 said:

Has anyone travel outside USA while waiting for the 10y green card? I have my extension letter for 24 months and expired green card. I am planning a trip outside USA in August. Would love to know if it’ll be ok ? I’ll appreciate the help

Expired conditional green card plus the extension letter together worked for us for travel from Iran, and Canada into the USA.

There is no issue to travel with an unexpired extension letter with the expired green card.

K1 Visa Arrived USA July 2017

Married August 2017

AOS Approved July 2018

Filed for i751 joint application May 2020

Fingerprints reused October 2020, and February 2021 and June 2021 (Yes 3 fingerprint notices)

Case move to National Benefits Center December 2020 for quicker processing from California Service Center

Oct 2021 out of processing time inquiry made, response May 5th 2022 that our i751 case will be addressed at our n400 interview

Combo interview May 16th 2022, in Sacramento

Approved June 08, 2022

Filed for Naturalization May 2021

Fingerprints reused May 2021

Combo interview May 16th 2022, in Sacramento, 

Approved June 08, 2022

Oath Ceremony completed June 29th 2022

14 hours ago, da95826 said:

Expired conditional green card plus the extension letter together worked for us for travel from Iran, and Canada into the USA.

There is no issue to travel with an unexpired extension letter with the expired green card.

22 hours ago, K&N10 said:

Yes just got back from England last week using expired card and extension letter and no issue at all. 

Late 2016: Met playing Clash of Kings the West

Feb 2017: Started online "dating"

May 2017: Met in Orlando

July 2017: Arkansas and Seminole (1 night) visit

October 2017: Washington DC visit.

December 2017: Seminole OKC home visit and Amanda  met Chayne's kids and dad.

January 2018:  York England visit Chayne met Amanda's son.

April 2018: London/Paris/York visit we got engaged on April 6th!!

April 19th 2018: packet sent

April 23rd 2018: USPS say packet signed for.

April 25th 2018: Electronic NOA1 received 

April 26th 2018: Cheque Cashed

April 30th 2018: hard copy NOA1 received

June 2018: Seminole visit, Amanda met Chayne's  adult son

event.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2022 at 9:17 AM, Spardasa said:

SRC still waiting after fingerprint update in Sept 2021.....

Same here….

event.png

• 3 weeks later...

Urgh 3 weeks off 1 year since noa1 and 11 months since last update (biometrics reused). 
SRC doesn’t seem to be moving. 
Yet processsing times says 80% of cases processed within 11.5 months and processed in the order received. 
Something about that doesn’t ring true. 

event.png

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
On 8/9/2021 at 10:40 PM, sashsash said:

Finally sent our package today!

I was eligible to send it as early as June 27th, but we were moving to another apartment and July was just all crazy. I am glad it's finally on the way and hope for we didn't do any mistakes on the forms and docs!

I’m so glad we’re not the only ones! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
On 6/27/2022 at 11:27 AM, AmandaandChayne said:

Yes just got back from England last week using expired card and extension letter and no issue at all. 

Great news!

Any August 2021 filers seen any movement from the Potomac USCIS location . Over a year now past since last noa. However the Potomac processing times keep changing and is now showing 23 months. Really frustrating, now having to renew driver's license because green card expires using the extension letter. And here in NC they will only use the new expiration date of the letter for the new license......

35 minutes ago, tpeach7625 said:

Any August 2021 filers seen any movement from the Potomac USCIS location . Over a year now past since last noa. However the Potomac processing times keep changing and is now showing 23 months. Really frustrating, now having to renew driver's license because green card expires using the extension letter. And here in NC they will only use the new expiration date of the letter for the new license......

SRC August 2021 filer here. For me their timeline says 11.5 months and I am over that and still no updates.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.