J&D1008

JUNE 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS

636 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
2 hours ago, Polyterpe said:

393 days here. 

It was so depressing to watch the process getting longer and longer. The fact that they started to do the early june files brings back the excitement. I hope they keep it up. We waited so much but its the last few weeks, stay strong!  

Also, Xiaova thank you so much to keep us posted everyday.

Yessss, this is our month. 383 DAYS to be exact which mean we're so freaken close. Wishing you and your fiancé all the best! 🥂

As mentioned in the May fliers thread there might be some issues with USCIS system today as the numbers are pretty low today:

93000: 1 Approval (1 new / 0 in progress)
94000: 2 Approvals (1 new / 1 in progress)
94500: 1 Approval (1 new / 0 in progress)
95000: 1 Approval (1 new / 0 in progress)
07/07/22: 5 Total Updates: 5 Approvals

End of day for June:

93000: 1 Approval, 1 RFES (2 new / 0 in progress)
93500: 2 RFESs (2 new / 0 in progress)
94000: 1 Approval, 2 RFESs (2 new / 1 in progress)
96000: 1 Other (Document Was Mailed) (0 new / 1 in progress)
102000: 1 RFES, 1 RFER (0 new / 2 in progress)
103000: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)
07/08/22: 11 Total Updates: 2 Approvals, 6 RFESs, 2 RFERs, 1 Other (Document Was Mailed)

Note: For yesterday only 3 updates came in since I last posted and they were RFEs

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
On 7/7/2022 at 8:19 AM, RamiZest said:

Yessss, this is our month. 383 DAYS to be exact which mean we're so freaken close. Wishing you and your fiancé all the best! 🥂

Yes we are! Thank youu. I wish you the best too 💫

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
On 7/8/2022 at 9:57 PM, Xiaova said:

End of day for June:

93000: 1 Approval, 1 RFES (2 new / 0 in progress)
93500: 2 RFESs (2 new / 0 in progress)
94000: 1 Approval, 2 RFESs (2 new / 1 in progress)
96000: 1 Other (Document Was Mailed) (0 new / 1 in progress)
102000: 1 RFES, 1 RFER (0 new / 2 in progress)
103000: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)
07/08/22: 11 Total Updates: 2 Approvals, 6 RFESs, 2 RFERs, 1 Other (Document Was Mailed)

Note: For yesterday only 3 updates came in since I last posted and they were RFEs

@Xiaova, curious to learn, and if you don't mind, sharing how can one get this information?

1 hour ago, PeterCrist said:

@Xiaova, curious to learn, and if you don't mind, sharing how can one get this information?

You can use the case scanner app if you just want to scan your group. If you want to scan a whole month or multiple months, I just use a python script that I wrote but I'll probably stop doing scans eventually. I handed my script to a few members here to play with. Perhaps they can start using it to scan the later months like July when we get there.

1 hour ago, Xiaova said:

You can use the case scanner app if you just want to scan your group. If you want to scan a whole month or multiple months, I just use a python script that I wrote but I'll probably stop doing scans eventually. I handed my script to a few members here to play with. Perhaps they can start using it to scan the later months like July when we get there.

Can you do for July? We are next and I want to learn too

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Question: I received a call from the Doctor and she told me that my mom, who is a bedridden diabetic, that she will need to have her toe amputated. I'm worried to be honest. I have concerns because my mom has MANY health problems. Can I send a request to expedite?  I really need my fiancé here to help. 

Thanks in advance 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 hours ago, RamiZest said:

Question: I received a call from the Doctor and she told me that my mom, who is a bedridden diabetic, that she will need to have her toe amputated. I'm worried to be honest. I have concerns because my mom has MANY health problems. Can I send a request to expedite?  I really need my fiancé here to help. 

Thanks in advance 

I've seen cases being expedited on that basis, you should try. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline
13 hours ago, Xiaova said:

Updates for June:

93000: 2 Approvals (2 new / 0 in progress)

93500: 7 Approvals, 1 RFES, 1 Other (Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed) (8 new / 1 in progress)

94000: 13 Approvals, 2 RFESs (13 new / 2 in progress)

94500: 4 Approvals, 4 RFESs (8 new / 0 in progress)

95000: 3 Approvals (3 new / 0 in progress)

95500: 1 Approval, 1 RFES (2 new / 0 in progress)

102000: 1 Approval (0 new / 1 in progress)

102500: 2 Approvals (0 new / 2 in progress)

103000: 1 Approval (0 new / 1 in progress)

07/11/22: 43 Total Updates: 34 Approvals, 8 RFESs, 1 Other (Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed)

Thank you for these numbers. We are finally starting June somewhat. Anxiously waiting to see when we will be lucky to get approved. I'm 98000 group. 

This has been a long, depressing and overwhelming wait. That I am hoping will soon end

I wish everyone lots of luck for everyone to get approved soon to be with their loves. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.