20 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

I logged into the my USCIS account and i found this today.         "We have mailed a Request for Evidence to you. This may extend your processing time beyond our original estimate."     I am positive i sent every requirement on the  documents requirement sheet. No letter has been sent or posted online and my estimated completion date has been extended.  and on the documents page,     it says it also says

Unsolicited evidence

Unsolicited evidence is any additional information or evidence that we did not request from you. If you upload evidence that we did not request from you, USCIS will consider the timeliness and relevance of this information when making a decision about your case.

Anybody has any experience with this ?

Not much you can do other than wait for the RFE to be mailed/uploaded and see what they want.

The unsolicited evidence note has always been there, I remember seeing it from my own application over two years ago, nothing to read into it.

Timeline
1 minute ago, SusieQQQ said:

Not much you can do other than wait for the RFE to be mailed/uploaded and see what they want.

The unsolicited evidence note has always been there, I remember seeing it from my own application over two years ago, nothing to read into it.

Thanks. just when you think you gave your all.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Blondie26 said:

I logged into the my USCIS account and i found this today.         "We have mailed a Request for Evidence to you. This may extend your processing time beyond our original estimate."     I am positive i sent every requirement on the  documents requirement sheet. No letter has been sent or posted online and my estimated completion date has been extended.  and on the documents page,     it says it also says

Unsolicited evidence

Unsolicited evidence is any additional information or evidence that we did not request from you. If you upload evidence that we did not request from you, USCIS will consider the timeliness and relevance of this information when making a decision about your case.

I got the same status update. Am pretty sure I added all support imaginable. The discussion in thread below indicates it may be an error in status update based on a recent system change. Can’t be too sure so do keep an eye out on any documents uploaded or mailed and/or contact agent for more details. 

Timeline
17 minutes ago, bing10 said:

I received the same update yesterday too.

I suspect as a few people got the same update on the same day, it might be a glitch.

image.png.c7b5e3190b2045bbf92e322cea9e1bd8.png

i hope it is a glitch because i am positive i submitted every document needed. i an afford an RFE. i am emotionally drained because of this process.

2 minutes ago, Blondie26 said:

i hope it is a glitch because i am positive i submitted every document needed. i an afford an RFE. i am emotionally drained because of this process.

I really hope it's not a glitch. I've been waiting 14 months since my interview, and I'd almost given up hope of anything happening, at least it would mean they are doing SOMETHING on my case!

Timeline
16 hours ago, Blondie26 said:

Unsolicited evidence

Update, i just got off the call with USCIS representative and she says she cant find any RFE notice on her end. Infact she is so confused that she put in a service request for me. I am waiting for a call from 2nd Tier. Hopefully it is nothing.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

It's just a glitch, pay no attention. Thousands of people received the same message yesterday, and RFEs before the interview is pretty rare (usually when they want more evidence you find out at the actual interview and send it in afterwards), so that makes no sense that so many all of a sudden got RFEs. Definitely a glitch. 

K-1: 12-22-2015 - 09-07-2016

AP: 12-20-2016 - 04-07-2017

EAD: 01-18-2017 - 05-30-2017

AOS: 12-20-2016 - 07-26-2017

ROC: 04-22-2019 - 04-22-2020
Naturalization: 05-01-2020 - 03-16-2021

U.S. passport: 03-30-2021 - 05-08-2021

En livstid i krig. Göteborg killed it. Epic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBs3G1PvyfM&ab_channel=Sabaton

1 hour ago, Blondie26 said:

I got the same update yesterday, and I request a call from Tier II officer this morning, just got the call. The officer told me she can not see any RFE from her side. I guess it's a computer glitch. Most N400 only get RFE in or after interview

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Ella18 said:

Thank you for your update!

I got the same notice. I really hope it’s a glitch. I uploaded so many documents that I don’t know what other documents they would possibly need. 
Would you be so kind and let us know what 
2nd tier tells you after you talk to them?

thx😊

Definitely I will post when I get a call.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

I believe it's a glitch. I became a naturalized citizen last year and I received an update as well. 

Keep an eye out since you have a pending case. For me, I'm not even going to look in the USCIS portal any longer. No need for it.

~AOS : 09/11/2014 - 2 YR Green card received!.

~ROC 07/13/2017 - 10 YR Green card received!.

~N-400 : 10/28/2020 - N400 Interview & Approval/Oath Ceremony/US Citizen!

More Importantly, I am a proud Anti-Fascist!

22 hours ago, Blondie26 said:

Thanks. just when you think you gave your all.

I've seen stupid RFEs where USCIS ended up asking for documents which were already submitted. Just wait for the notice, read it, and give them what they want, even if it's a duplicate.

Contradictions without citations only make you look dumb.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.