J&D1008

APRIL 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS

2,043 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
On 4/12/2021 at 10:07 AM, Edward&Lily said:

Hello April Filers! My fiancé and I just filed. I am from the UK and right now they aren’t doing K1 visa interviews however I know some people are talking about NIE’s? Do we reckon is April Filers could be a part of this? Or do you think by time our petition gets approved they’ll be through with the backlog? Thanks in advance!

Hi! I think we're in the same boat! Here in Ireland with the ongoing level 5 lockdown, they haven't announced yet that they're doing K1s. Let's just hope that by the time they review our case, some rules have changed and they're somehow back to they're normal processing. :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Filed ours on Saturday April 10th. 🥰 Canada seems to be on a 12 month waiting period from what I've been watching of US/CA couples during covid. Hoping it will go by a little faster and closer to the usual 6-8 months it seemed to in the past. Even 10 I'd be happy with lol. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
9 hours ago, Reebsrae said:

Filed ours on Saturday April 10th. 🥰 Canada seems to be on a 12 month waiting period from what I've been watching of US/CA couples during covid. Hoping it will go by a little faster and closer to the usual 6-8 months it seemed to in the past. Even 10 I'd be happy with lol. 

Welcome and yes hopefully the backlog will be cleared! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

It looks like USCIS is getting through the acknowledgements of these I-129F's (relatively) quickly now. NOA1s in no time y'all!

Timeline
11 hours ago, paula.alvin said:

Just filed last April 17, 2021. Woaaahhh. Hello fellow April 2021 K1 filers!

welcome to the april squad!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

Thanks!!

Looks like you can track up to 50 cases at a time 3 times a day.  Good luck to you guys!!!  My fiancee is from Argentina, like Colombia they are in a lockdown right now, so not sure how things will go later thisa year

Keith 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Cameron&Maritza said:

If you have the Case Tracker app you can begin searching WAC2190069400 showing 500 results. As of 4/19 they are processing I 129F applications from April 1st 2021 for NOA1

I've been checking all day! My delivery date to the lockbox was 4/1. I'll update my timeline and let the group know here what day anything happens. So far it doesn't look like they've cashed my check. I filled out the form so that I would be notified via text/email. Based on other users in other groups it looks like it may take a day or two to actually be notified. Some didn't receive texts/emails at all even though they requested it and only received the hard copy via mail. I'll keep everyone updated so you can have a better idea for your upcoming dates!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.