J&D1008

APRIL 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS

2,043 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

Don't want to go off topic, especially when people are waiting for todays numbers, so ill just leave this for amusement in the meantime. Not sure what's the interest of those admins for sharing this informations. Maybe we are all approved already but "our perception is wrong".

Screenshot_20220618-004909.png

Screenshot_20220618-005207.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
30 minutes ago, JankoB said:

Am I allowed to post outside links here? This could go in any of the april/may or june topic but I want more of us to see it. I got into on FB argument about current state of Uscis backlog, provided data that Xiaova and the rest of you guys provide us daily and I got a response that got me very, very confused. Wouldn't pay much attention if it wasn't someone who states that knows this matter very good. Maybe I'll just quote what he said here and you be the judges:

" I was a member of Visa Journey since 2015.  I know and even admin some groups with admins from there. Case Tracker only reports exactly what is on the USCIS site. There is nothing special about it but they do sell your info if you decide to log in. I’ve used that for years too. You are 100% wrong on how the timelines work there but that is your opinion. Yes. We also scan sites and Bryan puts up monthly reports here.  There is no info you have that we don’t and we have. Some of what you are saying is skewed and some is just wrong. I’m glad you like Visa Journey so much. It is a great site with amazing mods and admins. That doesn’t make your perception correct. "

He basically says that Excell sheets shared here, and daily approvals we follow daily are skewed and 100 percent wrong. I'd really like someone to prove this wrong.

The numbers given here aren't all from case tracker, many make their own scripts that scan the website which scans EVERY. SINGLE. CASE.

Even case tracker, it scans every single case..

So if they believe its inaccurate to track every single case to get the data, I think theyre beyond help

Timeline
14 minutes ago, JankoB said:

Don't want to go off topic, especially when people are waiting for todays numbers, so ill just leave this for amusement in the meantime. Not sure what's the interest of those admins for sharing this informations. Maybe we are all approved already but "our perception is wrong".

Tell them it's not Visajourney numbers; its numbers tracked from every single persons case that happens to get posted on Visajourney.

Visajourney's database is member based and thats where the confusion is. Case tracker app and the spreadsheets count every single case

14 minutes ago, JankoB said:

I don't think he realizes people scan the actual data from the USCIS database. He's just assuming we're looking at people's timelines on Visa Journey, which they don't necessarily update and that definitely just is a sample of people.

I'm not sure who has been approved from Sep. to Nov. 2021. I'm guessing they're expedites or just really lucky by chance. In my opinion, the most official way to figure out where they really are is to check the processing time on the USCIS website since that now seems to be a good reflection of reality. The receipt date for inquiry is March 25, 2021. So, nowhere near September filers yet! We're all just waiting patiently that's for sure! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
7 minutes ago, MissLadyRea said:

Tell them it's not Visajourney numbers; its numbers tracked from every single persons case that happens to get posted on Visajourney.

Visajourney's database is member based and thats where the confusion is. Case tracker app and the spreadsheets count every single case

I was thrown out of topic immediately, something is fishy there 😀. Thanks guys, sorry again for going off.

Screenshot_20220618-011809.png

Screenshot_20220618-011820.png

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Optimist19 said:

I don't think he realizes people scan the actual data from the USCIS database. He's just assuming we're looking at people's timelines on Visa Journey, which they don't necessarily update and that definitely just is a sample of people.

I'm not sure who has been approved from Sep. to Nov. 2021. I'm guessing they're expedites or just really lucky by chance. In my opinion, the most official way to figure out where they really are is to check the processing time on the USCIS website since that now seems to be a good reflection of reality. The receipt date for inquiry is March 25, 2021. So, nowhere near September filers yet! We're all just waiting patiently that's for sure! 

The uscis processing site can be a good reflection, it sometimes lags behind though. quite awhile ago I was able to make an inquiry, because the dates were behind what the actual processing time was. 

Im an April Applicant, that was approved in April. I was able to make an "outside of normal processing time" inquiry all the way back in January, until they finally updated it after being swarmed with inquiries. 

So its usually accurate; just occassionally outdated

Edited by MissLadyRea

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

@JankoB It really just seems like he's not able to grasp that you're not referencing the VisaJourney timelines, but actual USCIS data that happens to be shared in the forum (sounds like a fun group to be in 🤣)

1 minute ago, Xiaova said:

Mostly just RFEs came in after the last update:

69000: 1 Withdrawal (0 new / 1 in progress)
71000: 2 Approvals (0 new / 2 in progress)
71500: 1 Approval (0 new / 1 in progress)
72500: 2 Approvals (0 new / 2 in progress)
73000: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)
74500: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)
76500: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)
78000: 4 RFESs (3 new / 1 in progress)
78500: 2 Approvals, 1 RFES (1 new / 2 in progress)
79000: 10 Approvals, 1 RFES (9 new / 2 in progress)
79500: 4 Approvals, 1 Other (Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction) (4 new / 1 in progress)
80000: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)
81500: 1 Approval (1 new / 0 in progress)
06/17/22: 34 Total Updates: 22 Approvals, 6 RFESs, 4 RFERs, 1 Withdrawal, 1 Other (Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction)

March(6) + April (34) + May (59) + June (4) = 103 total updates.

There’s also 1 approval in addition to RFER in my group 76500. Not sure if there’s anything missing in other groups, but these few days the activity in my group doesn’t seem to come up on your updates even at the end of the day. 

thank you for keeping up with the updates everyday despite you being on the other side now! 

1 hour ago, E & E said:

There’s also 1 approval in addition to RFER in my group 76500. Not sure if there’s anything missing in other groups, but these few days the activity in my group doesn’t seem to come up on your updates even at the end of the day. 

thank you for keeping up with the updates everyday despite you being on the other side now! 

The weird thing is 765xx was approved back on 5/25/22 according to my file so it seems like a duplicate (sometimes UCSIS goes back and updates the date on an already approved case). The approved one that yesterday wasn't on my file though. I should probably reprocess the group over the weekend.

20 hours ago, Xiaova said:

The weird thing is 765xx was approved back on 5/25/22 according to my file so it seems like a duplicate (sometimes UCSIS goes back and updates the date on an already approved case). The approved one that yesterday wasn't on my file though. I should probably reprocess the group over the weekend.

Oh I see. That’s weird indeed. But just few cases +/- so we have a rough idea of how the cases are going still. Thank you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 6/17/2022 at 11:55 PM, Xiaova said:

I read earlier someone had 2 approval dates because they never received their first letter. That could explain the duplicate.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.