J&D1008

APRIL 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS

2,043 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline
1 hour ago, lidiahxo said:

I spoke with a tier 2 officer today who (surprise surprise) didn’t help at all 🙂 she claimed that she wasn’t able to see at all where my case is at but claimed CSC has a timeline of 11 months and that mine is out of normal processing time, so she put in a service request to CSC to get an update I guess. Not sure if it will be helpful but we’ll see. The confirmation email reads I-130 so that’s concerning but I’m hoping it’s a mistake. 383 days here

How did you get a hold of a person on the phone? I can never get through when I call! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Isabelle&Edward said:

Oh My! Looks like we are so many in this category.  It's so frustrating, how do manage to cope? I seriously hope there's no couple up to 400 days here.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Estonia
Timeline
4 hours ago, China girl said:

Oh My! Looks like we are so many in this category.  It's so frustrating, how do manage to cope? I seriously hope there's no couple up to 400 days here.

This obviously is not a contest I’m happy to be winning 🥺. Today is 390 for us.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Mari_Justin said:

This obviously is not a contest I’m happy to be winning 🥺. Today is 390 for us.

1 hour ago, tiredofwaiting112 said:

😳😳Now, this is actually becoming scary. The situation is worse than I thought 🤔 and to think that the USCIS site still says it's within normal processing time. I've been so angry about all this, I don't know if I still have any anger left to pour out.

Count  Status
1776 Case Was Received
1034 Case Was Approved
197 Request for Additional Evidence Was Sent
146 Request for Initial Evidence Was Sent
106 Case Rejected Because I Sent An Incorrect Fee
104 Case Was Rejected Because It Was Improperly Filed
103 Withdrawal Acknowledgement Notice Was Sent
89 Expedite Request Denied
76 Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
71 Case Was Rejected Because I Did Not Sign My Form
39 Name Was Updated
34 Document Was Mailed
32 Case Was Denied
21 Date of Birth Was Updated
14 Request for Initial and Additional Evidence Was Mailed
13 Petition/Application Was Rejected For Insufficient Funds
11 Document Was Returned To USCIS
9 Case Rejected For Incorrect Fee And Form Not Signed
7 Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction
5 Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed
5 Case Rejected Because The Version Of The Form I Sent Is No Longer Accepted
3 Expedite Request Approved
3 Case Closed Benefit Received By Other Means
3 Expedite Request Received
2 Case Rejected For Form Not Signed And Incorrect Form Version
2 Duplicate Notice Was Mailed
1 Case Rejected For Incorrect Fee And Incorrect Form Version
1 Case Was Reopened
1 Fee Refund Was Mailed
3908 Grand Total

The overview of April (WAC2190069000 to WAC2190082005) after yesterday (may 9th 2022)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Xiaova said:

Congrats. I'm at 392 days here. I been disappointed in the lack of updates for my group. Hope that changes this week.

I'm sure it will!  Just prayin' the chinese consulate is quick and there are no travel restrictions to Guangzhou in the future.

Edited by Merica-n

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi I’m from india. I and my fiancé applied for k-1 on 21st May 2021. Can I know Approximately how long will it take, .

I am working and I need to have at least some idea about the timeline. 

19 minutes ago, Genesis&steven said:

Hi I’m from india. I and my fiancé applied for k-1 on 21st May 2021. Can I know Approximately how long will it take, .

No one can even give you a near estimate, it's all about luck! So I wish you the best luck 🙏

Timeline
30 minutes ago, Genesis&steven said:

My NOA1 date is a day before yours and VJ says my case should be adjudicated between June 1 and June 6th, BUT according to USCIS, I cannot put in an inquiry until July 4th.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Genesis&steven said:

The issue is at the current pace, Could be anywhere from 12 months to 15 if not longer

we have no idea why USCIS is working the way they are but the way theyre working on june and april over May, / April and may, means even estimating is becoming rocky.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.