297 posts in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, NGJ said:

@cyyz2000 hope your interview went well 👍

Got home a couple hours ago, that was a long drive but happy to say my visa was approved!!! The CO was super friendly. They focused mainly on my civil documents (original birth and marriages certificates, only asked for 1 passport photo, did not ask for photocopies of anything). Our case was also filed based on assets, but surprisingly, the CO didn't ask for any evidence for our assets at all. I did upload updated documents to NVC prior to the interview though. The whole interview was maybe around 15 minutes, super quick. Let me know if you have any questions. 

My dad's case is still in Administrative Processing, but my mom and I are "Issued". Good luck everyone! 

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Blueeyes1989 said:

@cyyz2000 How did you add documents to NVC? Did they unlock the account for you in CEAC?

Nope, I just clicked on "Accepted" under Affidavit of Support & Financial Evidence when signed in, and clicked on "Add a Document" under Additional AOS Supporting Documentation. I would recommend adding them after receiving the IL just in case your DQ does not get reset.

Edited by cyyz2000

Timeline
On 5/29/2022 at 12:52 PM, NGJ said:

@krishna2629 @jaypatel66@yahoo. how long (# days) did it take for you to receive your passports (with immigration visa stamp) back from the consulate after your interview date? Thank you.

It's 15 to 20 days if no document missing. otherwise before 60 days

20 hours ago, Dax@ said:

RONA123 Received IL today June 29,2022 His Interview date is August 16. Please update in Tracker Sheet. Category F2B DQ Date 11/23/2020 

@Dax are you having issues with the link for registering appointment for courier services? I have been trying since yesterday and the page doesn’t load at all.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.