297 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, krishna2629 said:

Hi Guys,I got my IL last week. Was busy getting my medicals appointment. Date April 26th 2022.I hope and wish rest of the folks in this group will also get it quickly.

Thanks. I believe you and @jaypatel66@yahoo. have the interview on the same day. All the very best. If you don’t mind, could you share if you took flu shot earlier this year? I am trying to understand if flu shot status can be any issue during the medical as the checklist does include it https://www.visadoctor.ca/uskur/attachments/file/5e71108c-b056-4c29-b6b4-5ae77b79884c/checklist18to64v2.pdf

I don't think they look at flu shot during Medicals.All they do is your physical exam, check the Covid -19 vaccination details and X-ray. Depending upon ur age u might be exempted from Blood work.TDAP, Rubella and Varcella will be checked.

6 minutes ago, krishna2629 said:

I don't think they look at flu shot during Medicals.All they do is your physical exam, check the Covid -19 vaccination details and X-ray. Depending upon ur age u might be exempted from Blood work.TDAP, Rubella and Varcella will be checked.

Thanks much! Trying to review and check off all requirements to avoid any issues on the last stage of long process. 

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
20 hours ago, NGJ said:

Thanks much! Trying to review and check off all requirements to avoid any issues on the last stage of long process. 

I have a question, are you planning on resubmitting DS-260? Ours expires on April 30th, 2022. Not sure if we're supposed to resubmit it or not. Or maybe they'll ask us to resubmit when we get the IL? 

Can anyone who's gotten the IL confirm if they asked you to resubmit DS-260? 

On 4/12/2022 at 1:23 PM, cyyz2000 said:

I have a question, are you planning on resubmitting DS-260? Ours expires on April 30th, 2022. Not sure if we're supposed to resubmit it or not. Or maybe they'll ask us to resubmit when we get the IL? 

Can anyone who's gotten the IL confirm if they asked you to resubmit DS-260? 

@cyyz2000 my DS260 is expiring on April 30 as well. I have posted a question on NVC website (AskNVC) but doubt that I will have a response anytime soon as they are currently responding to Feb 2022 questions. If I find out anything, I will share. Please keep me posted if you get any useful info as well, thanks.

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, NGJ said:

@cyyz2000 my DS260 is expiring on April 30 as well. I have posted a question on NVC website (AskNVC) but doubt that I will have a response anytime soon as they are currently responding to Feb 2022 questions. If I find out anything, I will share. Please keep me posted if you get any useful info as well, thanks.

Hi @NGJ, thanks for your message. I asked around in a group chat that I'm in with other F3 applicants on Telegram, and apparently once you're DQ'd, they have an "indefinite period of validity". I would think that if Montreal wants to update anything, they would probably ask us at the time we get our interviews letters. I think it's still good practice to take updated copies of your affidavits of support (we're planning on doing that just in case), in addition to all original copies. 

@ Everyone else who got their IL, kindly let us know if your letter says anything about bringing updated DS-260s or affidavits to the interview.  

Also, someone in this group chat I'm in got their interview letter today (DQ April 2020). 

Edited by cyyz2000

15 minutes ago, cyyz2000 said:

Hi @NGJ, thanks for your message. I asked around in a group chat that I'm in with other F3 applicants on Telegram, and apparently once you're DQ'd, they have an "indefinite period of validity". I would think that if Montreal wants to update anything, they would probably ask us at the time we get our interviews letters. I think it's still good practice to take updated copies of your affidavits of support (we're planning on doing that just in case), in addition to all original copies. 

@ Everyone else who got their IL, kindly let us know if your letter says anything about bringing updated DS-260s or affidavits to the interview.  

Also, someone in this group chat I'm in got their interview letter today (DQ April 2020). 

Thanks, that’s good to know. Will continue to monitor feedback from others in coming weeks. Someone from F2 thread got IL with DQ mid May 2020, here is the tracking sheet that @Blueeyes1989 has been maintaining.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1phSTiwuIBzBBDGDSwBTgA6iwPt6vhWgd_JQWlHoj7vE/htmlview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.