297 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

My Case Status on CEAC still showing "In Transit"

i got IL on 29 June 2022....still

lol...i guess it will be "Ready" when 1 of the F2B interviews gets done..

whose going first & when bro?

hello guys ,

i have quick question to all that i got interview by email but there is no pdf in that email and medical center requirement is p4 documation which is given by us embassy so where can i get that letter. if anyone passes from this suitation then pls guide me . and is there any agent in canada who can give some suggestion then i will be great for me . thanks in advance

25 minutes ago, RONA123 said:

hello guys ,

i have quick question to all that i got interview by email but there is no pdf in that email and medical center requirement is p4 documation which is given by us embassy so where can i get that letter. if anyone passes from this suitation then pls guide me . and is there any agent in canada who can give some suggestion then i will be great for me . thanks in advance

Not sure what letter you are referring to but Montreal consulate has info on doctors in ON that are qualified to perform medical checks for immigration process. Check this out as an example to see all you need to prep for medical exam: https://immigrationphysician.ca 

Interview coming up for me on the 29th and I have a quick question hopefully someone can help with.

I've gotten my petioner's latest tax return and refreshed my Canadian Police Certificate so it's valid again.  Should I get new pictures done as they're a few years old now or just go with what is already submitted?  I mean they still look like me and all I'm just curious if out of an abundance of caution I should get them redone? 

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
6 minutes ago, AWC said:

Interview coming up for me on the 29th and I have a quick question hopefully someone can help with.

I've gotten my petioner's latest tax return and refreshed my Canadian Police Certificate so it's valid again.  Should I get new pictures done as they're a few years old now or just go with what is already submitted?  I mean they still look like me and all I'm just curious if out of an abundance of caution I should get them redone? 

They should not be more than 6 months old & should have time stamp from photographer at the back

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, AWC said:

We uploaded the police certificate and updated tax returns to NVC before your interview. We did that the weekend before ours took place. I don’t think it’s mandatory but might make it easier for the CO. 

As for the photos, it does say that they need to be taken within the last 6 months. I would assume the only way to check when they’re taken is if they have a stamp on the back. Also, they only asked for one but take two in case.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.