297 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, Canada_F3 said:

I think you should once contact to NVC, your status suppose to be changed, as they scheduled interviews for DQ February 2020.

At present CR1/IR1/IR5 waiting for the scheduled interviews are almost current (DQ Jan/ Feb  2022) and flow of IR/CR Applicants also decreased based on the spreadsheet for Montreal (IR/CR group). 

Next month more chances for NVC scheduled interviews for family categories  whose DQ March/April 2020. 

I am going to wait a week and the contact them

But i dont see any reason why they wont schedule my interview. I think feb is just estimate and and the wording say most of not all . i researched and could not find anything on internet where it says nvc forget to schedule the interview or missed it after dq 

Anyway lets wait for week more and then will contact them

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
6 minutes ago, cyyz2000 said:

Montreal updated their website and it now shows March 2020. Has anyone received an interview letter?

They basically told us wait for two years before you receive your IL. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, cyyz2000 said:

Montreal updated their website and it now shows March 2020. Has anyone received an interview letter?

Yes I got IL(Email) sheduled my interview on 26th April. Hope every one with DQ in March 2020, received IL

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, jaypatel66@yahoo. said:

Yes I got IL(Email) sheduled my interview on 26th April. Hope every one with DQ in March 2020, received IL

That's great. Best of luck with your interview & immigration journey! 

1 hour ago, Canada_F3 said:

I also got IL, DQ in March 2020. 

How many days after the interview we receive passport with visa stamped?

Nice, good luck. When's your interview date btw? 

15 hours ago, Canada_F3 said:

I also got IL, DQ in March 2020. 

How many days after the interview we receive passport with visa stamped?

As per Montreal consulate- “If your visa is approved, we will keep your passport at the consulate for up to two (2) weeks while we prepare your immigration packet and print your visa.”

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Supplements/Supplements_by_Post/MTL-Montreal.html

Timeline
23 minutes ago, NGJ said:

Does anyone know good accountant in the Greater Toronto Area specialized in cross border rules? Looking for a professional advice on pension, transfer of savings, property sale taxes etc. with respect to immigration to the US. Will appreciate any good resource or contacts. Thanks.

Also interested in this as well (from the GTA too).

Timeline

For those who got their IL, are you planning on taking an updated copy of DS-260 to the interview? It’s been almost 2 years since we submitted ours but still shows “Accepted” on NVC.

Edited by cyyz2000

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.