297 posts in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Blueeyes1989 said:

@Waiting_ever Just curious, if this is mentioned somewhere that the photo should have time stamp of photographer? Can you please clarify, since this is the first time I am hearing this.

Since the instructions do mention that they have to be taken within the past 6 months, I assume the only way to check that is if they have a date stamped on the back. 

8 minutes ago, cyyz2000 said:

We uploaded the police certificate and updated tax returns to NVC before your interview. We did that the weekend before ours took place. I don’t think it’s mandatory but might make it easier for the CO. 

As for the photos, it does say that they need to be taken within the last 6 months. I would assume the only way to check when they’re taken is if they have a stamp on the back. Also, they only asked for one but take two in case.

Yeah I read pretty much this whole thread so that's how I knew to refresh those items and I also submitted them to NVC.  I will get the photographs redone because it's pretty simple otherwise. Thanks everyone that took the time to answer.

4 hours ago, AWC said:

Interview coming up for me on the 29th and I have a quick question hopefully someone can help with.

I've gotten my petioner's latest tax return and refreshed my Canadian Police Certificate so it's valid again.  Should I get new pictures done as they're a few years old now or just go with what is already submitted?  I mean they still look like me and all I'm just curious if out of an abundance of caution I should get them redone? 

Yes should bring latest tax return and new pcc that’s is valid only for 1 year 

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
6 hours ago, Blueeyes1989 said:

@Waiting_ever Just curious, if this is mentioned somewhere that the photo should have time stamp of photographer? Can you please clarify, since this is the first time I am hearing this.

Hi dear!
Form just says 6 months old, but if you go to photographer- he asks if we need time stamp, I went to Walmart for pic… here in Canada.

Thats the only way of having recent pic.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2022 at 11:40 AM, cyyz2000 said:

Amazing, great to see that MTL is on 2021 now. Best of luck to you all!

Hi , I am new to site. Congrats to all who got iL . I am also F3 category at Montreal. DQ is June 2021. Looks like things moving pretty fast.  I had a question plz if someone could advise. The police clearance certificates which are valid for 1 year only would we have to get new ones if they expire before interview? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.