297 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, NGJ said:

Has anyone in F3 category with DQ Aug 2020 or later date received IL? I see F2 category users with DQ August to October 2020 timeframe got IL earlier this week. I am anxiously waiting and wondering if this means waiting for another month for me 😢

Nothing yet here. Maybe next month for August interviews.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Blueeyes1989 said:

Looks like MTL has skipped lots of interviews. Not sure what thier thought process is.

image.thumb.png.f879e9fbf77351a3e52980710482f8e6.png

I believe there're less cases for F2A/ F2B and hence they got IL sooner than other class? That's just my two cents.

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Blueeyes1989 said:

Looks like MTL has skipped lots of interviews. Not sure what thier thought process is.

image.thumb.png.f879e9fbf77351a3e52980710482f8e6.png

@jpfashizzle got IL, please correct in sheet…I missed cuz I converted to f1 & have requested them to “opt out” & stay in F2B…mine IL should be by next month 

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Sorry for late update

F3

Dq dec/2019 

Received IL with wrong IL for march on May/25th

Received new IL from montreal with correct date of July/29 on 6th June after my lawyer sent email to montreal ti correct the date

Timeline
On 6/10/2022 at 2:50 PM, chauhanmanish said:

Sorry for late update

F3

Dq dec/2019 

Received IL with wrong IL for march on May/25th

Received new IL from montreal with correct date of July/29 on 6th June after my lawyer sent email to montreal ti correct the date

Congrats Manish! Jee us posted on how it goes 

Timeline

DQ : 25 Sept 2020

I got 60 day email from NVC

The next communication you receive from NVC will be either a notice that your appointment is scheduled, or if an appointment is not scheduled within the next 60 days, we will send a notice confirming that your case is still in line for an interview.”

Timeline
On 6/10/2022 at 2:46 PM, Waiting_ever said:

@jpfashizzle got IL, please correct in sheet…I missed cuz I converted to f1 & have requested them to “opt out” & stay in F2B…mine IL should be by next month 

yeeeeee hoooooo! 🙃

I got an email in CEAC

"We received notification indicating that the principal applicant's request to opt-out of conversion to the F1 unmarried son or daughter over 21 years of age of a U.S. Citizen preference category has been approved by the Department of Homeland Security DHS. This petition will now process under the F2B unmarried son or daughter over 21 years of age of a Lawful Permanent Resident preference category."

My IL should be next :) 

🙃 🙃 🙃 🙃 🙃 🙃 🙃 🙃 🙃 🙃 🙃

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.