297 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
57 minutes ago, chauhanmanish said:

Guys 

Where do they immigration stamping if i am flying from Toronto to dc and final destination north carolina

Manish, before going to Toronto airport pay the fee here:

https://my.uscis.gov/uscis-immigrant-fee

choose a smaller airport & early morning flight to be safer , as flights are getting cancelled a lot these days 

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Waiting_ever said:

Manish, before going to Toronto airport pay the fee here:

https://my.uscis.gov/uscis-immigrant-fee

choose a smaller airport & early morning flight to be safer , as flights are getting cancelled a lot these days 

Thank you

I paid the fees already

But i am flying from Toronto altough i have early morning flight at 6 am

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
19 minutes ago, chauhanmanish said:

Thank you

I paid the fees already

But i am flying from Toronto altough i have early morning flight at 6 am

flying from Toronto is good - cuz immigration stuff will happen there but i mean in USA take smaller airport

also, you need to be mindful of CBP timings - it opens early mornin gi think...shud be fine

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Har123 said:

Congrats Manish. How was your interview?  Any advise. Any issues. 

Interview was super easy 

Just asked few routine questions.

I was super stressed before interview .but it quite simple 

As long as your case is genuine i dont think they give care too much

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello I am new here. I am at F4 and DQ date at Nov 2021. Interview location Montreal. Can anybody kindly give me an idea when can I expect  interview?

Edited by joydhaka

1 hour ago, joydhaka said:

Hello I am new here. I am at F4 and DQ date at Nov 2021. Interview location Montreal. Can anybody kindly give me an idea when can I expect  interview?

Welcome to site. Not sure about F4  and approx interview time but there's a Google spreadsheet on page 12 of this forum which you can check. The last f3 IL was DQ in March 2021. Not sure about F4. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Blueeyes1989 said:

@joydhaka I have added you to the tracking sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1phSTiwuIBzBBDGDSwBTgA6iwPt6vhWgd_JQWlHoj7vE/edit#gid=0

You should get interview letter in November 2022. 

Thank you so much Blueeyes for update and put me on tracking sheet. Surprise that no one at f4 on the sheet.

Timeline
18 hours ago, Har123 said:

Welcome to site. Not sure about F4  and approx interview time but there's a Google spreadsheet on page 12 of this forum which you can check. The last f3 IL was DQ in March 2021. Not sure about F4. 

Thank you .

• 2 weeks later...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Thread locked to further replies as this thread was for F3 Montreal and multiple other categories have jumped into the thread. Please check the forum for your category before jumping into another thread. If your category does not already have a thread you are welcome to start one.~~

Edited by Ontarkie
Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.