2,947 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, MrDoubleThums said:

hey VJ family,  i recieved new card being processed update for work permit (c09) category but i havent done any biometrics, is there something i missed, what should i do?

Screenshot 2021-06-10 115110.png

If there’s anything you need to do, USCIS will inform you..until then celebrate your new card! One step at a time! 2017 was the first and last time I did biometrics..got my GC (2020) and all..still wasn’t requested!👍

Timeline
34 minutes ago, Ana FL said:

Guys, have you seen the news that EAD will start to be valid for 2 years soon? Finally…

Which means the end of temporary visitor sign on NYS drivers license 

I have seen some asylum seekers who had two years EAD have no temporary visitor sign on their NYS drivers license, this is really good news.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

If there’s anything you need to do, USCIS will inform you..until then celebrate your new card! One step at a time! 2017 was the first and last time I did biometrics..got my GC (2020) and all..still wasn’t requested!👍

Thank you.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 6/9/2021 at 3:47 PM, Tumiluv said:

Hello guys. So I went for my green card interview today and was approved on the spot. Questions were based on I-485. I only needed to correct my birthday and update my new job. The IO was very friendly. Thank you to everyone in this forum. Being here has been very therapeutic for me. Stillwinning, sandraj, and everyone else, God bless you and I pray God grant approvals to all that are still waiting.

I-360 filed in August 2018

about two RFE’s

I-360 was approved in August 2020

I-485 application was received September 2020

i-485 transferred in November 2020

Biometric in February 2020

interview and approval today June 9 2021 and card is being produced. 

Congratulations 🎊

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
12 hours ago, MrDoubleThums said:

hey VJ family,  i recieved new card being processed update for work permit (c09) category but i havent done any biometrics, is there something i missed, what should i do?

Screenshot 2021-06-10 115110.png

I also received my ead without biometric. It’s normal they trying to clear backlog.

Hello all

Divorce question please

I am about to start divorce process, I will like to know if it is a good idea to use online service

Also I am not sure of where my spouse lives now. I remember him moving to his mums when we separated but not so sure if he still stays there. will that be a problem? 

must e be aware of the divorce, they online service I called said he has to be willing and ready before the divorce can be approved but I don't even think I have the strength to see him. I have avoided the area since we separated as i have anxiety being around him.

Please advise how to handle it, we do not have any property or kids, how bank account was closed before separating and no kids. 

Thank you.

10 hours ago, Demise said:

Just to clarify one last thing - when did you come to US and when did you file I-360? If you filed within 3 years of arrival then you will need a clearance from the country you lived in previously.

Yes I came 08-2016 and I filled it on 09- 2019 I got all police clearance in USA and from my country too but before I sent them also I don’t know that attorney didn’t attached them  it’s really confused me but whatever i will do it what they wanted . I was confused and can’t breathe but now I’m ok  I will gather everything and thank you all of you guys  how amazing people are you ! 🧿

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.