2,947 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

This is the continuation thread for

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/752743-vawa-part-21/

which was closed because of its large size.

---

The Part 21 thread reached closure size in record time, chiefly because of many approvals and positive reports. Β May those both continue in this thread!

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
I thought to get more directions here on my RFE. Please help.Β 
Β 
This is my 2ndΒ RFEΒ in 8 months. Please help me out I am really stressed. apart from my statement to respond to this RFE, i do not have supporting documents, i a, not sure if that will lessen my chances of approval.Β 
Β 
Timeline: 360: May 2020,Β RFE, in May 2020, Good Moral, responded in June 2020.
485/765/131: November 2020, No Bio
I attachedΒ RFEΒ photos with this post
RFE: Lived with Abuser and Good faith
Β 
My auto insurance has different address than where me and my wife lived together. USCIS asked why is that
Β 
My cousin helped buying me car and insurance, he was living in Illinois that. Car registration and policy has Illinois address. I added her on my insurance but address is not as of California. I forgot to remove her from my policy after i moved out, I then removed her in next 6month policy, As i am renewing my policy for every 6 months.
Β 
My checking bank statement do not have much transactions so USCIS is asking why is that when i was living with her.Β Β She was in complete financial control, he was working when we were together and i was looking for job. So she was using her personal bank account and not our in common and as i was not going out much there are not many transactions on our common account. What to do?
Β 
She used my documents and tried adding herself on my account, i received letter after i left her, USCIS i asking why letter stating i am trying to add her on my account after she left me. Thing is it wasnt me, it was her, i even called police but they said as i am still married to her, i can not filed identity theft case. I did not had report so did not said anything in my statement.Β 
Β 
What to provide for residence together? I already sent them joint account, but it dosent have much transactions, I sent my friends letter, she did not added me on any of her account and we were paying rent in cash, landlord is her friend and not ready to help. Recently got divorce and divorce paper has her same address we lived together, i am not sure if i should sent that or not.
Β 
Β It is asking for photos, but my wife deleted all my photos, i barely managed to get few selfies that i sent to my friends back to send it with my application. I really do not have more photo to send them. I am not a kind of guy who like to take photos, She broke my phone before i left so unfortunately i do not have anymore photos of us.Β 
Please help me, Is thisΒ RFEΒ something really serious? My friends who filed through Attorney have not received such detailedΒ RFE. Going through attorney makes a difference?
Β 
I do not have much documents to support now, no one is ready to write statement of witness for me now.Β 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

This here might be just the information USCIS needs to gain closure.. remember that if you can explain it here, you can as well explain it all to USCIS who needs it the most for your case to move forward! You cannot give what you do not have but you can explain away what is lacking.Β You can make it if you put in work with the little you have. I can testify!πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Thank you, i hope you are right, I am really in tough spot, I am scared they might just reject my case because it is not convincing enough with proofs.Β 

Filed: IR-4 Country: Norway
Timeline

Hello house , @Stillwinning!!!😊 @sandranj I check my i360 status this morning and it says  correspondence received and uscis is reviewing it !!! This is what it has been showing since March 2019 ..and it was so surprising to me this morning when I saw that my receipt number updated and shows same thing but it says March 12 on the update ..now they updated the case this morning March 12 with the same thing that it has been showing since last 2 years !! Just confused !!

37 minutes ago, Blunt said:

Hello house , @Stillwinning!!!😊 @sandranj I check my i360 status this morning and it says  correspondence received and uscis is reviewing it !!! This is what it has been showing since March 2019 ..and it was so surprising to me this morning when I saw that my receipt number updated and shows same thing but it says March 12 on the update ..now they updated the case this morning March 12 with the same thing that it has been showing since last 2 years !! Just confused !!

Your last action was a response to a RFE.. so it makes sense. When a new action is taken it will update to reflect it!πŸ‘

hi everyone!

Β 

I was checking my cases online as usual, and today my previous I-130 receipt changed to "Termination notice was sent to you"

Β 

I-485 pending since 2017 no change/no updates

vawa approved since August 2020.

Β 

Is this bad? or it means that they now will base my i485 on my approved vawa and not on I-130 anymore?

Β 

please, help @Stillwinning!!!😊 @sandranj and whoever can explain what happened please?

These are my timelines for i-360 and i-485, i-360 is approved and the latest updated for my i-485 is from 09/11/2019 and hasn't even been moved to another office, the address change was from TN to GA and I've been in GA ever since, realistically speaking when can I expect to get the interview? I'm terrified that it may take up to 3 years to get the interview starting December 17 2020, the day I got my VAWA case approved, please, someone with a similar situation in the state of GA that has been approved recently that could share the details? Best regards

i485 timeline tn to ga.png

1 hour ago, neimovirna said:

hi everyone!

Β 

I was checking my cases online as usual, and today my previous I-130 receipt changed to "Termination notice was sent to you"

Β 

I-485 pending since 2017 no change/no updates

vawa approved since August 2020.

Β 

Is this bad? or it means that they now will base my i485 on my approved vawa and not on I-130 anymore?

Β 

please, help @Stillwinning!!!😊 @sandranj and whoever can explain what happened please?

Β It can't be based on i130 since you're now self petitioning so the termination is not unusual.. I suppose your i485 is linked to your i360.. so there's nothing to worry about.. that usually happen when your spouse withdraws, but alas you dont need him or her!πŸ‘

Timeline
2 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Your last action was a response to a RFE.. so it makes sense. When a new action is taken it will update to reflect it!πŸ‘

I think they are about to approve the i360 or what do you think πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it costs nothing to just be positive πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ just saying lolΒ 

15 minutes ago, Blunt said:

I think they are about to approve the i360 or what do you think πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it costs nothing to just be positive πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ just saying lolΒ 

Infact it might even be approved already!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Infact it might even be approved already!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I claim it in Jesus name πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ positive mindset is the best !!! Even when everything is rough positive mindset is the best !! Thanks πŸ™Β 

Β 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.