Egonzalez

February 2021 N-400 filers (edited title)

1,132 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
19 hours ago, Jewell London said:

I'm learning how to code and Portuguese right now. What about you?

Oi, tudo bem? ☺️

5 hours ago, SadFace said:

Today I was practicing engine out landing, while airport was empty. Preparing for check ride

Future pilot is here :)

Next time take me with you pls I love planes and have always wanted to be a pilot hahaha

I went to the zoo and slept a ton! 😬

Hello Everyone, I was reading N-400 November filers and someone had mentioned that they asked USICS for certified copies right after their oath ceremony in case he lost his documents during the transit while applying for his passport. Right after the ceremony he went to the local library to apply for his passport which he says is far better than USPS (as per his quote). 

Just something to keep in mind for people who will be getting their oath ceremonies soon.

Good luck to all.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline
2 hours ago, Shugi said:

Hello Everyone, I was reading N-400 November filers and someone had mentioned that they asked USICS for certified copies right after their oath ceremony in case he lost his documents during the transit while applying for his passport. Right after the ceremony he went to the local library to apply for his passport which he says is far better than USPS (as per his quote). 

Just something to keep in mind for people who will be getting their oath ceremonies soon.

Good luck to all.

https://www.uscis.gov/tools/how-do-i-guides/how-do-i-guides-for-us-citizens/how-do-i-obtain-certified-true-copies-of-a-certificate-of-naturalization

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Joining the group. Filed under 3 year rule on 02/05. Biometrics reuse 03/11. Let the waiting continue. 

Edited by attorney94

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline

Hey guys! A quick question to all of you! Myuscis does let me to login in my account, bit then all my document tab just disappeared, is that me only or you also experience this problem?

Screenshot_20210315-201314.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Savva said:

Hey guys! A quick question to all of you! Myuscis does let me to login in my account, bit then all my document tab just disappeared, is that me only or you also experience this problem?

Screenshot_20210315-201314.jpg

Mine too!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Same here....

I-130                                                            CR-1

Filed: 1/13/2010                                         NVC Receive: 3/31/2010

NOA1: 1/22/2010                                       Consulate Receive: 3/31/2010 

NOA2: 2/3/2010                                         Interview: 4/26/2010

Approval: 5/13/2010

Date of Entry: 5/17/2010

I-751                                                            N-400

Filed: 2/18/2012                                        Filed: 2/11/2021

NOA1: 2/23/2012                                      NOA1: 2/12/2021

Biometrics: 3/12/2012                             Biometrics: Reuse Notice 2/19/2021

Interview: N/A                                            Interview: 4/6/2021

Approval: 7/11/2012                                Approval: 4/6/2021

Green Card Received: 7/19/2011

Oath of Allegiance: 5/6/2021

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Sudan
Timeline

I believe the website is up and running now. 
I was able to schedule my Biometric appointment today with help of a Tier 2 officer so I can put in an expedite request. My account now say that Biometric Appointment scheduled. Still waiting for the notice. 
my competition time went from June 2021 to December 2021.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.