Sarge2155

February 2021 - AOS Filers

686 posts in this topic

Really hoping his EAD goes through soon! USCIS received it February 25th 😕 Seems like people behind us are getting their bios before we do. Not bitter just confused? 

On 7/24/2021 at 9:19 AM, U2k said:

How did they tell you that is denied? They sent you an email? Or mail? Thank you 

I received an email notification with the subject "We have taken action on your Case", after logging into my USCIS account I was able to view the update. We haven't (yet) received any paper mail about this decision, which seems to be typical for this scenario.

18 hours ago, Vzla90 said:

Someone has the WhatsApp chat for the group?

I don't know of a WhatsApp group specific to this thread, here is a link to an active group with 200+ people in it: https://chat.whatsapp.com/KyxC3hbaNwPLMTcNv3JrtU

Also, it isn't updated as frequently anymore, but here's the spreadsheet to get an idea of the timelines: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15YQKUoKwjybGsrOIcyMjWEq0kbOTJF0iyFxVn1ymqEU/

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Got our interview letter and I'm having trouble deciphering whether both spouses are supposed to attend the interview? I've seen others say both spouses attend but the letter seems to indicate you can only bring someone if they are your attorney or representative or if you need an interpreter.

Anyone have insight about this?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
3 hours ago, arae said:

Got our interview letter and I'm having trouble deciphering whether both spouses are supposed to attend the interview? I've seen others say both spouses attend but the letter seems to indicate you can only bring someone if they are your attorney or representative or if you need an interpreter.

Anyone have insight about this?

My interview letter says my husband has to come. It is confusing because at the top it says you should not bring anyone other than attorney or interpreter. However at the bottom on the list of "things" to bring to the interview there is a line that says "If your eligibility is based on marriage, in addition to your spouse coming to the interview please bring:" Picture attached below 

InkedRenderedImage_LI.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Lorf said:

My interview letter says my husband has to come. It is confusing because at the top it says you should not bring anyone other than attorney or interpreter. However at the bottom on the list of "things" to bring to the interview there is a line that says "If your eligibility is based on marriage, in addition to your spouse coming to the interview please bring:" Picture attached below 

InkedRenderedImage_LI.jpg

You nailed it! I asked my question too soon and didn’t see this line in the very fuzzy picture I had my family send when the latter was received earlier. Thank you!

AOS interview both husband and wife attend!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

On 7/19/2021 at 7:48 PM, miserygame said:

So my timeline as of today

PD  Feb 5 

NOAs March 16

May 15 RFE (medical)

EAD Expedite request thru emma June 09 (triggered bios) [last update shown in the USCIS  portal]

Bios July 19

EAD expedite request thru congresswoman July 19

July 29 EAD is being produced, I should get it in about 4 days or so 

4 hours ago, miserygame said:

It seems like my greencard got approved as well???

Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 8.28.31 PM.png

Congratulation on your EAD

Have you attend interview? I am not sure Green card got approved without interview, I guess is your expedite request that was approved. However, the approval will speed the entire process for you. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.