Sarge2155

February 2021 - AOS Filers

686 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Dome said:

For the I-944 it says you can show continued payment of bills if you don't have a credit score. I'm wondering if this is really necessary? Would be a huge pain to translate pages and pages of bills into English... What did you all do for this?

Don't  forget to consult other threads and ask them there what they did. This thread is rather small yet so it would be good to consult other threads until this one gets more filers.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

We sent my husbands paperwork on the 11th. Pending delivery! Hopefully it gets there. 

5 hours ago, eirinlinn said:

We sent my husbands paperwork on the 11th. Pending delivery! Hopefully it gets there. 

Nice job congratulations.

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

Sent ours off 2/1 (K1 and K2) and was received Feb 4th.  Still haven't heard anything and checks haven't been cashed.  Hoping to hear something soon.

47 minutes ago, S & V said:

Sent ours off 2/1 (K1 and K2) and was received Feb 4th.  Still haven't heard anything and checks haven't been cashed.  Hoping to hear something soon.

Congratulations give them a little while longer.

Citizenship Complete!

I sent my AOS packet via FEDEX on 8th and showed delivered on 10th but till now I did not receive any notification or reference that they are working on my packet. Pls can anymore within the same time frame update me if there's anything I need to do.

Meanwhile, My K1/I- 94 Shows that my admission in the country valid until 27th Feb, 2021. Is there anything to demonstrate my legality in the country while my documents are pending with the government. 

Appreciate your advise. 

Kind regards

3 hours ago, Ola MK said:

I sent my AOS packet via FEDEX on 8th and showed delivered on 10th but till now I did not receive any notification or reference that they are working on my packet. Pls can anymore within the same time frame update me if there's anything I need to do.

Meanwhile, My K1/I- 94 Shows that my admission in the country valid until 27th Feb, 2021. Is there anything to demonstrate my legality in the country while my documents are pending with the government. 

Appreciate your advise. 

Kind regards

After you submit your AOS it's  just a waiting game from then on out. As far as your I94 your submission of your AOS  allows your stay while your packet is processing. Once you get your NOA from USCIS that will be your authorization to stay in the country legally while your AOS  is processing.

Edited by Sarge2155

Citizenship Complete!

20 hours ago, Sarge2155 said:

After you submit your AOS it's  just a waiting game from then on out. As far as your I94 your submission of your AOS  allows your stay while your packet is processing. Once you get your NOA from USCIS that will be your authorization to stay in the country legally while your AOS  is processing.

Thanks for your reply.....I will continue waiting for the NOA. honestly this is just frustrating 

6 minutes ago, Ola MK said:

Thanks for your reply.....I will continue waiting for the NOA. honestly this is just frustrating 

Well better get your mind right as this is just the beginning. Things are bound to frustrate you more sorry to say during this process. With a cool head and calm attitude you will be just fine!

Citizenship Complete!

20 minutes ago, obobaddest said:

SA, Texas

02/01: Filed via USPS

Nothing so far

Still a bit early  yet perhaps a few more weeks!

Citizenship Complete!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline

Sent my AOS packet on Feb 9, 2021. Haven’t heard anything from them yet too. Nothing in the mail, no text or email. Don’t know if the money orders we sent out got cashed. Will just wait and see 😊

Our packet was delivered 2/12, check has not been cashed and no notification of receipt. 

I think they’re just going to take awhile and that’s that. Right now I’m just happy to be able to wake up every day next to the person that I love. ❤️

Packet Sent 10/18

Delivered to Lockbox 10/21

Fee Paid 10/25

NOA1 10/25 

2 hours ago, msrodriguez said:

Our packet was delivered 2/12, check has not been cashed and no notification of receipt. 

I think they’re just going to take awhile and that’s that. Right now I’m just happy to be able to wake up every day next to the person that I love. ❤️

You go girl!

Citizenship Complete!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.